There You are AGAIN!

It's ONE in a MILLION

CHAPTER 6

 

“Lami-ahhh.....” Sulli called her sister in the kitchen.

“Wae???” Lami said while walking towards her sister.

Sulli picked a handful of kimchi, “ taste it….” Sulli said as Lami opened and taste the kimchi.

Sulli was stilled at first, her eyes got bigger and then formed an O shape, “whoaaahhh…Unnie..w-w-wat-ter…w-water!!!....” Lami said slightly jumping.

Sulli then quickly get a glass of water and gave it to Lami, Lami speedily drank the water.

“ahhhhhhh… *Phew*…it was very hot!” Lami said while sweat are building on her forehead.

Sulli scratched her head, “is it that spicy?”

“Yes! It was…. Aishhh..unnie… you better get a cooking lesson..you can’t get a man if you can’t cook better than that…. *tongue out*” Lami said teasingly.

Sulli’s eyebrows knitted annoyingly, “Yah!... watch me… I’ll get better someday….and what did you say? I’ll never get a man? Hmmm *crossed arms* who knows? Maybe later or tomorrow  I’ll meet my prince charming…” Sulli said dreamingly.

“Prince charming? You believe that? haha… it doesn’t exist unnie!.... what if you meet a hot tempered man, a womanizer man, and….” Lami was cut as Sulli covered .

“Aniya!.... They’re not my type!... and If I get some, I’ll burry him alive!... But I’m planning to get marry when I get in my 30’s”

Lami took her sister’s hand off , “30’s??? seriously..aishh…just fix your Kimchi unnie…” Lami said living her sister in the kitchen.

……………………………………………………………………

 

Choi’s Mansion

Minho was watching T.V in the living room when her big brother Changmin arrived from the office.

“Hyung!!...” Minho called Changmin who was about to go upstairs.

Changmin spun his head, “Ohh Minho-ah…” Changmin walk towards his brother and joined him on the couch.

“By the way how’s the upcoming event? Are all things prepared?” Changmin asked.

Minho proudly smiled, “Of course it’s all ready, we’re now just waiting till next day for the first screening… but I’ll not be judging for the first screening... I invited some fashion designers and professional models to do the first screening..but I’ll be one of the judge in the final show…”

“wow..that’s good… but *makes his face closer to Minho’s ear* is there a swimsuit part?” Changmin teasingly said to his brother, he knows Minho very well.

“aishh…Hyung…you know that I’ve changed since I met Dara….. that’s why I didn’t include that part” Minho said.

Changmin suspects his brother, “Really? Then why are you still taking glances of our models’ legs when Dara’s not around.. and when Dara’s there..you’re like an innocent man who never look at a woman’s cleavage! Hahahaa” Changmin teases Minho.

“Yah..Hyung!...” Minho said looking guilty.

“It’s because I promised Dara… that I will not be that bad boy again…” Minho said.

Changmin shook his head, “But you’re only good when she’s around… Don’t try to fool me.. I know you… I know you’re still attracted to other girls and I always see your eyes following them….tssk…. maybe you’re not that in love with her..”

“Yah Hyung! That’s not true… I really changed… I just take glances unlike before that I really touch them and I always get slapped… I’m not that ert anymore… and! Don’t tell it to Dara…. I don’t want to lose her…she’s different from other girls… I admire her… I’m in love with her.” Minho pushed his words.

“Ok..Ok… just make sure that you’re already sure with Dara… I can’t wait to see you marry…and once that happen…you wouldn’t even have the right to take glances anymore…” Changmin said as he stood up and tapped Minho’s shoulder, he walked and go upstairs.

“You’ll marry first!!” Minho shouted.

……………………………

(Day before the first screening)

Dara called Sulli to go shopping, they went to a mall to pick clothes for the first screening.

“Sulli… I let you pick your own style… go and pick…pick the best you can ok? I’ll pay it all.” Dara said as they went to the girl section.

“Dara… But it’s all expensive here…let’s just go to the market to get lower price..” Sulli was about to walk but Dara pulled her.

“Aishh..it’s ok…. I said I’ll pay it… go and pick…hmmm ok then..if you feel uncomfortable then pay me when you have money already..is that already fair?” Dara said.

“hmm… Ok…I’ll pay you when I have money…” Sulli said as they smiled and Sulli started picking the bst outfit she could find.

Way back then, Sulli has already a great style since they were young. One day Dara had a problem of getting an outfit for an event, Sulli helped dressing her and everyone were very amazed.

………………………………………………………………………

(Night before the screening)

 

Sulli was lying on their bed, facing the ceiling with her eyes wide awake, she can’t sleep.

“Eotokke? Well I can’t escape now…I have to do it… I have to do my best tomorrow… But I don’t remember how to express myself in front of the camera already….” Sulli said uneasily.

“U-unnie… silence please..I’m sleeping…” Lami said who is lying beside her.

“If I not just had gotten fired from the coffee shop, I wouldn’t be doing this! It’s all because of that bastard ert man… he’s the reason I have no work until now… he deserves a karma! I wish I’ll not see his face anymore…I could just punch him again and again!” Sulli thought while her eyebrows are knitted together.

After having a couple of thoughts at last Sulli fell for a sleep.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

8:00 am in the morning

CE Building

“Is everything ready?” Minho said as he goes inside the screening room.

“Yes sir…everything is ready… the screening will start at 1:00 pm. The judges will arrive here at 12: pm…so the models who will attend the screening should be here before 12:00 pm….” The asst. manager answered.

“that’s good…but what are the mechanics that the Dept. manager did?” Minho asked again.

“uhmm she said, models will be given an hour to the dressing room, they will put make up by themselves, they will just wear white shirt and jeans.. after that… they will go face the judges…the judges will look at the way they put the make up on their face…they will pick 70 models for that…then they will wear their casual looks and that 70 models will walk in front of them…10 models will be eliminated…after that.. last 6o models will pose for the camera and will get a little interview…  10 models will be eliminated again… in total…50 models will only make it to the fashion show” The asst. explained.

“That’s kinda hard… so I really hope deserving models will pass the first screening…” Minho’s mysterious smile carved on his lips.

…………………………………..

 

“WAH! Eotokke!!! It’s 10:00 already….I have to get up” Sulli said as she hurriedly stood up from the bed, she directly goes to the bathroom to take a bath.

After taking a bath, she saw a note attached at her cabinet, “Unnie! I go to school early today! Muahh” Lami’s note.

Sulli smiled but she came back to reality, she’s gonna be late, she has to be in the building on or before 12:00.

She wears her white shirt and jeans and a simple sneakers, she comb her hair that falls upon her shoulders, and then she put some powder on her face.

Then she picked the paper bags containing her casual clothes and she’s ready to go!

It was 11:00 when Sulli left the house.

……………………………………………

CE Building

The staff started checking the attendance of the models.

Staff1: How many models are here now?

Staff2: I’ve checked it… there are148 lining up now…we’re up to two models… because first 150 models will only be accommodated.

Staff3: Ok..I’ll tell it to the manager.

……………………………………………………………………

 

A luxurious car stopped in front of the CE building, a staff boy got out of the car to open the passenger’s car door. A girl stepped out of the car wearing sunglasses, a simple white t-shirt and a jeans that really looks great on her.

“Let’s go in…I’ll be late” The girl said as her and her P.A get into the building.

Everyone looks at the girl while walking, she really looks stunning with just her simple gestures while walking. She gets all their attention until she saw the line and gets in.

“Look… she’s so tall... her face is like a snow… her hair…waaahh… I’m nervous to her..what if we got out..she’s not an easy to compete with..I’m sure..” A model said.

“Don’t be nervous…maybe she’s just rich that’s why she’s like a goddess..” Another model said.

 

Staff4: Ok… 10 minutes left and we’ll start..” The staff announced.

“The screening will start in few minutes…give me my bag now…” The girl commanded her P.A.

“Yes miss Suzy…” Her P.A said as she handed her the bag.

Yes, she is Suzy with her full name Bae Suzy, she is the daughter of an electronic company in Korea, she came in Korea when she heard there’ll be a screening for Korea’s number one Model Agency, Choi Empire. She spends her life living in America but came to Korea because of her passion modelling. She always participate in big fashion shows but she never became a permanent or in-house model of an agency because she has a little bit of an attitude, attitude that everyone hates, behind her exceptional beauty is a spoiled brat girl that wants everyone’s attention.

But there’s one person who accepts who she is, despite of her attitude. But the problem is she doesn’t like him at all, she only sees HIM as her childhood friend who only knows how to correct her wrong doings, and she hates it, she doesn’t appreciate him at all.

 (Author’s note: I’ll reveal that person on the next chapters!!! But try to guess it! I think it’s a little bit obvious J XD )

…………………..

 

Sulli parked her scooter and hurriedly gets down, “I’m gonna be late…gonna be late….” She said as she quickly runs towards the building.

 

Meanwhile…..

“Sir… where are you going? Don’t you want to witness the first screening?” Minho’s P.A said while following Minho while walking rapidly.

Minho stopped walking and faced his P.A, “Number 1, I’m not included in the judges for first screening, number 2, I want to go somewhere, and number 3….. Don’t follow me!” Minho said as he was about to walk again but he stopped again, “Ohh…before I forgot… Don’t tell this to Changmin Hyung especially Dara…that I’m not here, understand? You’ll be fired once they knew…”

“B-But what if they a-ask me where you are…” His P.A said while his head down.

“Just tell them...I had an urgent client to meet…arasseo?”

“Ne arasseoyo..” His P.A said as Minho smiled victoriously and walked hurriedly to the elevator to go down.

 

Sulli ran to the elevator with the paper bags she’s carrying and then quickly pressed the button, the screening is on the 3rd floor.

 

The elevator opened, Minho hurriedly gets out of the elevator and BANG!

When the elevator opened Sulli quickly walked in, then BANG!

They bumped each other’s head like AW!

Sulli’s paper bags fell.

“Aww…” Sulli said in ache while caressing her forehead, the elevator already closed and goes up.

“Aishhh..that was hard..” Minho said while holding his forehead.

Sulli looked at the elevator, “Waahh!! The elevator goes up already!!” She said facing the elevator’s door loudly.

Minho then looked at her, “YAHH!! Don’t you have eyes!!!” Minho yelled at her.

Sulli face spun her to face Minho, “YAH!! I’m not the one wh……” She was stopped.

Minho’s eyes widened.

“YOU???!!!!” They both said loudly.

……………………………………………………………

 

Suzy approached a staff, “Hey… will the screening start already?… I thought I was late but why am I waiting here so long already…. I’s already hot here…we should be accommodated properly especially me… Don’t you know who I am?” Suzy said rudely.

“Aishhh… this one is so unpleasant…” The staff thought.

“We’re only waiting for the last model ma’am ..you should be all 150 to start the screening….” The staff answered.

“But………” Suz was stopped when her P.A approached her.

Her P.A whispered something to her, “ma’am Suzy..please remember what your mother told you… She said you have to be kind at all time to be able to pass the screening…” Her P.A wisphered.

Suzy nodded annoyingly and signaled her P.A to get away from her.

She faces the staff again, “ahhh…I’m sorry..I should be waiting patiently here… by the way just take your time… “ Suzy said as she faked a smile and goes back to her line.

“Huh??? She changes her mood quickly…tsssk” The staff said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

“YAH!! You again??? I said don’t let me see your face again or else!!!…” Minho was cut

“Or else what you idiot!!!” Sulli yelled, they are already getting people’s attentions that are passing by.

Minho looked at the people and faked a smile to Sulli so the people won’t misunderstood, “Yah…. Can you talk calmer??? It’s embarrassing…” Minho said as he faked his voice.

“BUT YOU’RE THE ONE WHO YELLED FIRST!!!” Sulli still yelled.

Minho looked around in embarrassment as he covered Sulli’s mouth and pulled her somewhere where there are no people passing by.

 

“Yah…get off me!” Sulli said as she slapped Minho’s hand away.

“What is your problem? I said shut your mouth up!” Minho yelled at her face.

“Hey! You don’t have to yell at me!”

Minho sighed annoyingly, “Ok, I will not yell…But what are you doing here…?”

“AH-ahh… I just…. It’s not your business..you ert!!”

Sulli was about to walk when Minho grabbed her hand and pinned her on the wall.

“What did you say??? I’m what??” Minho said. Their faces are only inches away.

“I said you’re a ert.. Why? Don’t you remember what you told me when you got me fired at the coffee shop??” Sulli said.

“you want a job???hmmm… what about going in my condo every night? I’ll pay you good..” Minho suddenly remembered what he said.

“Ahh…But that was a joke!... I told you it was a joke…” Minho said while their faces are still inches away.

“It was not a joke! You got me fired that day… you made us starving if you don’t know!”

But Minho has no conscience, “You think I’ll get touched with that?? Hell no!...”

Sulli used all her energy to push Minho and she succeeded.

“I don’t know there’s a person like you living in this world!!” Sulli said angrily.

“Of course there is… I can even own you..and..” Minho was cut by talking when he saw a familiar figure walking towards their direction. He forcedly and quickly pulled Sulli in somewhere shallow and dark place.

“Yah…Don’t talk…let him passed by first…” Minho said while facing Sulli, their bodies touched and their faces are inches away. Minho is holding her shoulder so she couldn’t get away. They suddenly looked at each other and their eyes widened, they felt awkwardness.

Sulli suddenly remembered her purpose of going there, “I’m late!!!” Sulli pushed Minho away and she ran hurriedly.

Minho sighed in relieved “I thought I was going to be caught by Changmin Hyung… Now..It’s time to party…” Minho said to himself as he ran out of the building.

He is sacred to his brother Changmin even though they have a happy and strong brother relationship, but when it comes to work, Changmin becomes different.

And…. Minho, he’s actually going to a party with his friends until night. His friends called him last night and he really missed to be naughty so he couldn’t be caught by her brother who knows that he’s busy at the office.

…………………………

Sulli sighed when she saw the paper bags were still in front of the elevator, she quickly gets them. The elevator opened and gets in finally.

 

The staff was about to announce that the screening will start already but…..

“Waiiiiittttttt!!!!” Sulli yelled as everyone watched her.

“Ahh… I’m sorry I was late…” Sulli said as she lined up after Suzy, she smiled to her but Suzy didn’t response like nothing happened.

 Staff1: Ok… 150…Now we’re complete… all of you will be divided into 3 dressing rooms, 50 girls in each room.. You just have to stay in that outfit (White shirt and jeans)…then do whatever on your face that will make the judges say yes to you for the first round… then out of 150 models, 70 will only be chosen….now let’s get started.”

……………………………………………………………

 

ANNYEONG CHINGOOS HERE’S TE UPDATE!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

BY THE WAY WHO KNOWS MY OTHER FANFIC MY NERD P.A? ITS FIRST EPILOUGE IS UPDATED ALREADY LOL ~KEKEKE.

………

Now there’s SUZY! The goddess suzyyyyy.

What do you think will be her role here?

And the GUY who cares for SUZY so much…WHO DO YOU THINK HE IS?

AND MINHOOOOOO He’s being stubborn again, (but I’m in love with him XD)

BTW JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT!!

THANKS FOR MY NEW SUBBIES, LET’S BE FRIENDS!!!

Have a good day, it’s kinda rainy here. HOT CHOCO PLEASE!

AlwaySMile

~LovelyMinsul