Choice to make

It's ONE in a MILLION

 

CHAPTER 4

“Unnie Unnie!...yahh.. *slightly shaking her sister’s body while sleeping* yahhh…unniee…” Lami said continuously while shaking her sister.

Sulli suddenly slapped Lami’s arms lightly, “Stop!...ok…ok I’m awake now? …why?” Sulli said as she covered and yawned lazily.

“Look.. It’s already late… I woke up very early… I decided not to bother you cu’z you look like sleeping in heaven… but unnie… I-I remember that we have something pay in our school ..it’s for our English week.. I’ve told you that earlier…now it’s the deadline…”

Sulli’s mouth slightly part, she scratched her head, “Aishhhh.. I forgot…wait me here I’ll just get the money…” Sulli said as she stood up from the bed and goes to her cabinet.

She opened the cabinet and pulled something under the clothes, it’s actually a box, she’s putting all her money there, like a savings or for emergency.

Then she just realize that all the money there in the box will be their last money, she counted the money and knew that it’s only good for their one week, and after that, she don’t know where to find money.

She deeply sighed and pulled 10000 won (8 dollars) for Lami’s payment and brings back the box under the clothes and closed the cabinet. She turned around and went to Lami.

Sulli held her hand and opened her fist, “here… I also add 5000 won for your transportation back and forth…I can’t bring you to school today because my scooter has damage, I still have to fix it…go now… youre going to be late…” Sulli said as she pecked Lami’s forehead.

“Bye unnie.. thanks!” Lami said as she stepped out of their house.

…………………….

After Lami left, Sulli quickly goes to the sink to gurgle and to wash her face then she cleaned the whole house, she mapped the floor, and she washed the dishes, washed their laundry, and rearranged staffs in their house.

Sulli lazily seated on the floor then she released a deep tired sigh, “it was tiriiinggg…. *rubbed her tummy* I’m hungry….” Then suddenly, Dara’s offer repeated on her mind.

“Should I accept her offer???” Sulli said softly.

She stood up and grabbed the towel hanging from her cabinet, she goes inside the bathroom and took a cold shower. After showering, she quickly dressed herself up and combed her hair.

She goes out of the house and made sure that everything’s secured.

She’s going to somewhere….

She is going to visit her 4-year old brother Cha Geon in her auntie’s house in Gwang Ju, it’s a little far, and yes she still has another sibling, her auntie insisted her to just letting her adapt Cha Geon, because she knows that she can’t fully give his needs. Sulli agreed, but she still get to visit her brother anytime she wants, and she’s very thankful to her auntie who’s helping her raise Cha Geon, but she promised herself bringing back Cha Geon in her company once their life become stable, but how could she do that if she don’t even have a work?

…………………………..

 

*Ding Dong*

“Wait a minute!..I’m going…” an old girl said as she quickly closed the faucet and dried her hands beside her on her clothes. She slightly ran towards the door to open it.

“Ohhh… Sulli-ahh…. You’re here..” A smile curved on the old woman’s face.

“Auntie!...” Sulli said excitedly as she hugged her auntie. They released their hugs and her aunt let her in into the house.

“Here… sit here first.. I’ll go get Cha Geon in his room, he’s playing there…” Her aunt said as she goes to Cha Geon’s room.

A smile curves on Sulli’s lips while looking Cha Geon picture at the table beside her, “waahh… he’s really handsome…. My poor brother… I’ll get you soon… hopefully soon” Sulli whispered.

 

“Unnie!!!” Cha Geon’s car toy slipped in his hand when she saw her sister.

Sulli spun her head for the wonderful voice she heard, “Ohh.. Cha Geon-nahh…!!!” She stretched her arms for an embrace as Cha Geon ran to her and Sulli quickly hugged her little brother before she cries softly on his shoulder.

Sulli made sure to wipe her tears before Cha Geon released their hug.

“I miss you unnie…” Cha Geon said while pinching his sister’s cheek.

“me too baby.. unnie missed you so much….” She ruffles his hair.

“That’s right.. you should have time first ok? I think it’s been a year since you visited him here in Gwang Ju… I’ll just go to the market so you’ll have time for each other… bye Cha Geon…” Her aunt said as she grabbed her shopping basket and goes outside.

..

Sulli smiled to her brother, “Now what do you want? Hmmm… you want me to cook for you? Aha! Your favorite!, Kimchi fried rice?”

Cha Geon nodded cheerfully, “ Unnie then after that, let’s eat together, and read me story books, and many more!!..” Cha Geon said jumping.

“we’ll do that this whole day… now let’s start… let’s go to the kitchen..” Sulli said as she stood up and Cha Geon pulled her to the kitchen.

…………………………….

 

CAMPUS

“Class..uhmm.. we have new classmate, he want to be belong here in our section so he asked the administration to change his section, he’s from class A… so welcome Jeno here in our section… Jeno come here..” The teacher said as she invited Jeno to come into the classroom.

“Waaahhh, Jeno…the cute and the richest in Class A… why did he change to our section?” Some girls murmured in the class.

“Annyeong.. I’m Jeno… hope to be friend with you all, I’ll be good.” He said as he bowed in the front.

“Lami-ahh… look.. Jeno is in our class now…waahhh… I’m so excited to be friend with him…he’s so cute..” Lami’s classmate Jen Ni said while blushing.

“He’s not that cute..” Lami said as she continue her writings.

“aishh… you’re so busy with studies….”

“Alright…Jeno… you can sit behind Ms Lami there…” The teacher pointed at the seat as Jeno walk towards the seat.

“waahh… she’s so lucky..Jeno is behind her..” Girls murmured.

Lami deep sighed as she shook her head and continue to write.

………………

 

CE BUILDING

 

“It’s open…” Minho said while busy writing something on his table.

“Oppa… annyeong!” Dara ran towards Minho and kissed his cheek.

Minho was surprised, “ Yahh…. You’re like a mushroom…. But I miss you my pretty girl….” Minho said as he kissed her cheek, he’s about to kiss her lips when Dara uttered something.

“opps! Oppa… don’t kiss me yet… I have soft coughs still…”

Minho sighed in disappointment, “I don’t worry about having coughs as long as it’s from you it’s ok….. but wait ..you said you have something to say to me…”

Dara nodded as she saw the papers in fron6t of Minho, “Oppa..looks like you’re busy with something…what is it all about??”

“Yes you’re right… my brother is watching me so I have to be busy..I hate working...especially paper works…. By the way..it’s about the upcoming screening fashion show for Choi Empire models, I’m still thinking for a new theme…”

Dara’s eyes slightly widened, “Oh..I remember what I’m going to say to you…remember when I said I have to visit a friend?”

Minho nodded.

“Choi Empire will definitely like her!!... she’s so beautiful as goddess..”

“What do you mean???”

“I’m recommending my friend that’s all…”

“to join the CE fashion show? But she have to pass the first screening first, then she could go on with the second screening which is the fashion show which will only last up to only 3 models at the final judgment.

“I’m sure she could easily pass the first…. Who’s the judges in the first screening, and what activites are in there?”

“Mr. Lee, Mr Hanston, and Mr Park is the judges for the first screening, the models will just stand in front of them for maybe uhmm three seconds? Then they have to get ready for a one great pose at the camera in front of them… that’s all….” Minho said.

“That’s easy.. she could pass that…” Dara said confidently.

“Then let’s see… But I’m sure you’re greater than her….” Minho said as he smiled to her fiancée.

“Let’s eat outside?” Dara said.

“Wow…my baby invited me for lunch… of course… I’ll just leave these tiring papers first…” Minho said as he quickly arranged the papers and pulled Dara outside, excited to have lunch with her lovely fiancée.

…………………………….

“Cha Geon-nahh… the day is over… Unnie has to go back because your sister Lami maybe starving there…” Sulli said to Cha Geon.

“Unnie… go back here again…” Cha Geon said softly.

“Of course… and maybe next month, year.. I’ll get you and we’ll live together with Lami…. You like that?”

Cha Geon nodded.

“Unnie has to work first to have many money..and I’ll get you here and buy you many toys….” Sulli said almost crying.

“That’s a promise unnie.. but unnie… don’t cry… you’re  the most beautiful sister…. I want to see your face in T.V… because every time I watch T.V I always see beautiful faces, so you should be there unnie…”

Sulli slightly laugh on what Cha Geon said, “really… then maybe some it’ll happen…”

“I’ll wait that unnie…”

Then suddenly Sulli remembered Dara’s offer to her.

“Yah… Sulli it’s getting late… you’ll be late in the terminal..” Her auntie said.

“Ohh… arasseo… Cha Geon bye…Unnie loves you so much…” Sulli said as he hugged her brother for the last time and kissed his forehead.

“Bye auntie…thank you for caring my brother… I’ll go now…” Sulli said.

“Take care…and study well….bye….” Her aunt said as she smiled to Sulli, Sulli smile too as she stepped out of the house.

……………

Sulli is listening to music while her earphone is on, she on the bus now to go back in their house, a lot of things were coming to her mind, thinking how to solve her problems, until she just sighed and fell to a sleep.

………………………………………..

 

 

________________________________

Teaser:

“You?!!! What are you doing here!!!”

“And you what are you doing here??!!”

“Ahhh.. I know why you’re here…then let’s see….”

…………………

 

“Him? Huh? The judge? What the!”

______________________________________

 

ANNYEONG…

HERE’S MY UPDATE….

HOPE YOU STILL HAVE THE MOOD IN READING THIS STORY, SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT WEEKS OR SOMETMES EVEN A MONTH OR SO…. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I APPRECIATE YOU ALL MY READERS…

IT’S JUST THE BUSY ME… I’M SORRY…  ACTUALLY MY HANDS ALWAYS WANT TO TYPE FOR A CHAPTER BUT MY BODY AND MIND ARE JUST SO TIRED TO DO IT , SO AFTER SCHOOL, I GO TO BED ALREADY CUZ I’M SO TIRED FROM SCHOOL.

THANKS FOR MY NEW SUBBIES,,,, WELCOME AND DON’T GET BORED.

I KNOW THE STORY GET BORED WHEN THE AUTHOR UPDATE IT SO SLOWLY, SO I UNDERSTAND, BUT I STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO FINISH THIS STORY AND ACTUALLY I ALREADY HAVE NEW STORY TO MAKE IN MY MIND ~KEKEKEKE…

THAT’S ALL. KEEP FIRGHTING FOR OUR SULLI!!! I KNOW HE’S NOT THAT EMOTIONALLY ALRIGHT NOWADAYS…. KEEP FIGHTING!!! F(X)

AND KRYSAL FAINTED RIGHT??? SO SAD. HOPE SHE’LL GET BETTER.

I DON’T UNDERSTAND, AT FIRST IT WAS KRIS, THEN SULLI, THEN JESSICA, IT’S ALL HEARTBREAKING!!! SM //3

By the way ..just keep on going@!!! LET'S JUST SUPPORT THEM!!!

AlwaySmile

~LovelyMinsul