Minho got curious!

It's ONE in a MILLION

CHAPTER 5

 

“Lami…unnie is here..” Sulli said as she stepped in to the house.

She walked through their small living room and saw her sister sleeping with her head down on the table while holding a pen.

“She must be tired doing all her assignments…” Sulli said as she goes to her sister and tucked some strands of hair beside her ear.

…………………………………………

Choi’s Mansion

 

“Hyung!” Jeno shouted as he saw his brother Minho entering their house.

“Wae? .. you look happy…” Minho said as he took off his coat and threw it to the couch.

“hmm… My teacher said you gave her the approval of me changing section.” Jeno said as him and Minho seated on the long sofa.

Minho nodded, “Of course I approved because you kept on asking me to approve it…. But by the way.. Why do you want to change section?”

“Nothing…” Jeno said as he looked away from his brother.

Minho suspected something, “ahhh…. I think it’s because of a girl… I can feel it… by the way.. Good luck!” Minho said as he ruffled his brother’s hair and stood up and goes upstairs living his brother smiling charmingly in the living room.

 

……………………..

1:00 pm

Dara’s photo shoot for the teaser images of CE upcoming fashion show just got finished when suddenly her P.A approached her while she is taking off her accessories.

“Dara-shii… someone’s looking for you outside the room” Her P.A said.

“Who is it? … if it’s not an important appointme….”

Her P.A cut her sentence, “she said she’s a long-time friend…”

Dara already thought of that long-time friend,”ohh… then I’ll just go out…just tell the staffs I’ll get back after…maybe one hour for the video shoot ok? It’s just important..” Dara said hastily then she directly ran out of the room.

As she goes out of the room, her eyes saw a familiar figure standing.

“Sulli-ah!” Dara suddenly ran fast towards her best friend.

“”Ohh.. Dara… I’m here… bec…” Sulli was cut when Dara suddenly grabbed her arms and pulled her outside the building.

“Yah… where are we going…” Sulli said.

“of course we’ll talk.. there at the café!” Dara said as she points at the café and continue pulling Sulli excitedly.

………………………………………………………………………………………

 

All the staffs in the room suddenly bowed and greeted him as he goes inside.

“Where’s Dara??” Minho said while looking around the room.

“ahh… she goes outside…but s-she’ll be b-back soon…” Dara’s P.A said scared.

Minho’s eyebrow knitted, “isn’t she still supposed to do a video shoot? Why did you let her out? You should be with her all the time because you’re her P.A.. What if something happen to her??? I’ll make sure you’ll suffer..” Minho said a little angrily.

Minho’s P.A who is standing behind him fake a cough and whispered something to Minho, “Sir, that is Dara’s new P.A.. so I think she still doesn’t know the rules..and maybe she doesn’t know that Dara is your fiancée”

Minho nodded to his P.A

“Hey.. so you’re Dara’s P.A…. well… I’m the second son of the owner of this company and I manage all the events here… and most of all I’m Dara’s fiancé … so you’ll listen to me too..arasseo?” Minho said.

“Ne…” Dara’s P.A said as she bowed.

“tell me when Dara gets back… I’m just in my office…” Minho commanded.

“N-Ne..” Dara’s P.A repeated her answer.

“let’s go…” Minho said to his P.A as they go out of the room and all staffs sighed in relieved.

“aishh…that girl is really naughty… could she already meeting someone else? Aniya aniya..it should be only me…” Minho thought while walking towards his office.

……………………………………..

 

At the café

“Let’s order first…” Dara was about to raise her hand for the menu when Sulli talked.

“I accept the offer.” Sulli suddenly said.

Dara was stilled and speechless, but deep inside she already wants to jump in happiness for her friend.

“W-what did you say… please repeat please…” Dara said as she focused on Sulli’s words.

“I accept the offer…. I’ve already thought about it like a thousand times and maybe you’re right… I should at least try….” Sulli said.

“Jinja!? *hold Sulli’s hand* Sulli-ahh…I’m very sure you can pass this all…I believe in you.. I know there’s something good will happen…because you’re such a gift from heaven…”

Sulli smirked, “bwohh? A gift from heaven?? Yah! *nudged Dara’s hand* this frank friend of yours? Seriously?”

“yes it’s true… I’m a goddess and you’re an angel…we’re a perfect combination!” Dara said proudly.

“aishhh… you really never change… by the way just treat me a frappucino here….I’ll pick the most expensive” Sulli said smiling at her friend.

“arasseo arasseo…” Dara said as she raised her hand for the menu.

 

After drinking their beverages, the two of them continue talking and the y feel like they’re back in the old time when they we’re just high school students.

“Omo! I’m almost gone for two hours…I still have my video shoot…eottoke.” Dara said when she saw the clock at the café.

“then what are you waiting for..then go back now…” Sulli said.

“And you?”

“I’ll pick up my scooter at the shop because it was damaged then I’ll fetch my sister and will go home…”

“Why don’t you go with me? I’ll tour you to the company…It’ll be gr….”

“aishh… just go back…maybe next time ne?”

“Ok…I’ll just text you the details regarding the first screening ok? Bye.. you made me happy this day” Dara said as she stood up and waves her hand to Sulli, then she makes her step towards the door and goes outside.

Sulli still stayed up for five minutes to text her sister Lami that she’ll be fetching her up.

……………………………………..

 

“bwohh!! She’s still not there?!” Minho stood up annoyingly, he’s not really angry, and he just got annoyed of not seeing her fiancé for long hours.

“Y-yes… but she said she’ll be back in one hour..” Dara’s P.A Jin ah said.

“Next time, don’t let her out of the building especially when she still has work to do ok? And always tell me if she’s going outside….” Minho said still annoyed as he seated again.

“Look who is angry…” A girl’s voice uttered.

Minho looked towards the direction of the voice, “Yah…Dara! You don’t know how worry I am!”

Dara looks to her P.A and signaled her to go out of the office, her P.A nodded and goes out of the office.

“I don’t think you’re angry…you just miss me right? Well, I’m sorry please…I’m just too excited…” Dara exclaimed.

“for what?”

“it’s a secret”

“she looks happy… did she meet a man outside?” Minho thought while looking at Dara’s mysterious smile.

“Yah… I don’t like your smile…” Minho suddenly became serious.

Dara ran towards her fiancée and seated on his lap like child pleasing her parents, she pinched his cheek, “Is my teddy bear getting jealous… don’t worry you’ll meet that person…” Dara said as she pecked his lips.

“Really? I’m excited…just make sure it isn’t a man” Minho said seriously.

“wait! The theme of the fashion show…did you decide already?”

Minho nodded, “since winter is coming, the final show’s theme would be Winter Fashion”

“That’s great!”

………………………………………………………..

 

“Class dismiss..” The teacher said as she goes out.

Lami quickly stood up, excited to go home. She ran downstairs but suddenly she wronged one step and slipped, the books she’s carrying fell also, fortunately it was not serious, she just bumped her on the staircase.

“aw! Pabo-ahh..” Lami said to herself.

She was about to stand up carefully when she saw an arm offering her a help, she look up to see who is it.

“Jeno?? Am I dreaming? This rich naughty spoiled boy is trying to help me?” Lami thought.

“Hey.. don’t you want to stand up?” Jeno said.

Lami is still in her thoughts.

Jeno shook his head and held Lami’s hand, he carefully helped her stood up. Then he picked those books that fell.

“Are you ok? Here’s your books…” Jeno handed the books to Lami.

“Oh.. yes.. thank you for helping…gotta go!” Lami said as she start running again downstairs.

“wait!” Jeno yelled.

Lami turned, “????”

“uhmm… Be Careful!” Jeno shouted to Lami.

Lami nodded and smiled, and then she continues just walking downstairs living Jeno smiling.

……………………………..

 

Sulli is waiting outside the campus when she saw her sister walking while looking absent mindedly.

“Lami!!” Sulli shouted but Lami didn’t turn, she already passed her sister by but she didn’t even notice it.

Sulli then ran after her sister, she back hugged her sister as Lami was surprised.

“Yah…” Sulli said while back hugging her sister.

“Unnie…” Lami said as she tried her best to be released from her sister, and she succeeds.

“wae?? I just miss my naughty but cute sister…. Let’s just ride my scooter and go home arasseo? Kacha!” Sulli said as they ran towards the scooter and rode it towards their home.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

One week had passed; Sulli was busy mixing the kimchi she’s making when her phone beeped.

She quickly removed her gloves and picked her phone to see there was a message.

“oohh.. it’s from Dara”

___________________________________________

DARA:

Sulli-ahhh… here comes the day… come here the day after tomorrow arasseo…the first screening will open already…. I’m sooooo exciteeeed for you… hmm what else? Aha! The clothes you will wear..I’ll take care of them but to be fair with others I’ll let you pick your own style… muah!

_______________________________________________

_____________________________________________________

SULLI:

Yah… you’re too excited while I’m getting nervous out of here!!!.... But ok… I’ll do what I can!

_______________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

DARA:

Arasseoyeo!!! BUT… hey I know you… be a good girl there…don’t frank them like what you do to others :p …. Be pleasing!

__________________________________________________

____________________________________________________

SULLI:

Don’t worry…… BUT I’ll frank them if needed! :p ok..let’s stop here…I’m still making Kimchi!!!

_____________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

DARA:

OK! BUT MAKE SURE YOU’LL BRING ME SOME OF YOUR VERY SPICY KIMCHI WHEN YOU GOT HERE!

_________________________________________________

 

Sulli laughed at Dara’s word as she brought back her phone on the table, she wears her gloves again and continues making her special kimchi.

 

………………………………………………………….

 

Annyeong AGAIN CHINGOOOsss..HERE’S MY PROMISED UPDATE!!! HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT….

Well, I’m just getting crazzzyyy right now!!! ~kekekeke and I’M back…seriously…I was really SNAPPED like an idiot regretting what I posted before this chap! Really Mianhe!!!

I’ll never be GONE Again….kyaaaahhh….  ~lalallallallalallalala

WELL, BUT you know…I REALLY APPRECIATED ALL YOUR ENCOURAGING COMMENTS… This authornim became awake!!! I just REALLY LOVE Writing you know… JONGMAL!!!

I love writing EVEN if My eyes ( if you could just see lol) are really really heavy, and it’s like will gonna explode because of puffiness…. My eyes are not big exactly but my eye bags are just bigger than my eyes!

WAAAHH…YES I’M STRESS BUT I REALIZE WRITING IS MY STRESS RELIEVER!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

……………….

 

WAIT!!!! WHAT CAN you say about this chap chap chap? Are you trying to have an advance thought about what will happen next??? HAHA lol just lol…. Sorry! Ehem! I’m just sleepy now really…maybe my hormones are really getting crazyyy..

AlwaySmile

LovelyMinsul