EXCLUSIVE OFFERING

It's ONE in a MILLION

(MIANHAMNIDA… IF I JUST UPDATED IT RIGHT NOW….)

CHAPTER 3

 

It’s already 6:00 in the afternoon, Sulli rode her scooter towards their home but she first bought their dinner because Lami is already at home.

“Lami-ah.. I’m here..” Sulli said as she stepped on their house.

“Ohh..unnie…” Lami said as she helped Sulli by taking the bag she’s carrying.

Lami helped Sulli by preparing their meal. They was about to eat when someone knocks on the door.

“I’ll open it unnie..” Lami offered but Sulli pulled her hand.

“No I’ll open it..just stay here…” Sulli said as she stood up and went to open the door.

 

Sulli twisted the doorknob and opened it.

“Hi Sulli… Long-time no see” The girl smiles.

Sulli was surprised, she smiled widely and hugged her tight, the girl did too.

They released each other after realizing they were hugging for too long already.

“Sullu-ahh… I really missed you a lot…” She smiled.

“Me too Dara.. but first of all.. why don’t you go inside…let’s go..” Sulli said as they go inside.

Yes, It was Dara, her best friend since childhood, they did not see each other for a long time since Dara started her career in modelling and that was for 3 years already. They first met when Sulli’s mother worked as a maid at Dara’s parents, they became very close and treated each other like sisters and Dara’s parents were ok about it, they also go in the same school in the middle school. They split up when Sulli’s parents died in an accident, Sulli became responsible at an early age and lived at their aunt’s house with her siblings, while Dara that time started her career while studying.

 

“How are you now??” Sulli asked as she gave Dara a glass of juice.

“hmm… well, I’m very fine… my parents are still focused on our business… and now.. I just really want to focus on my career..because it’s really my dream..or should I say our dream? Why don’t you go on modelling again.. ? I remember when we were in the middle school, you always win the fashion show yearly, and I really admired you for that…”Dara said.

“uhmm… no… It’s different now… that’s a long time ago already……just continue being busy with your career and I’ll just support you..” Sulli said pretending that she’s alright.

“uhmm..yes.. that’s why I’m very focused, especially now that there’s a bid model search in U.S.A, I want to be in there and be in the grand editorial spread….”

“I’ll will really support you Dara….”

Dara held Sulli’s hand, “I’ll let you support me but Sulli, can you also let me help you..I really wanna help you, let’s go back in the old times… “

Sulli sighed, “But Da…”

“No.. I’ll help you… just say what you need ok?”

“Fine… for now… what I really need is a job..I-I need a job.” Sulli said directly.

“Great!” Dara smiled cheerfully. “ I could give you a job tomorrow… that fast…”

Sulli’s eyebrow knitted confusedly., “a-and how?”

Dara smirked, “isn’t it obvious.. of course I’ll make you a model… I know you’re really good in walking and projecting..please don’t deny that…you know, I’ll just tell my boyfriend to hire you and he can’t say no to me…”

“O-Oh…no no no… another job maybe…not that..”

Dara stood up and pulled Sulli to stand up too, “Sulli…look… you have a good physique, just dress properly, and, you’re skin… it’s very white and flawless, you’re even lighter than me… and most of all… your face is exactly what it takes to be a model… you’re just letting yourself to look like a young ahjumma… please think about it..” Dara insist.

Sulli palely seated again, “I’m but I really have to say no…I know  can earn money butI can’t focus in modelling..I’m still studying and I have two siblings, I have to watch them always… I know that modelling is very pressuring and intense, and you should have a proper time management there.. I can’t do that…”

Dara frowned, and looked at the clock, “well..ok.. but if you change your mind and realize that really want it..just call me…I have to go now because I still have an appointment… by the way here’s my new number..” Dara said as she quickly pulled her calling card inside her bag and gave it to Sulli.

“Bye Sull..take care.. think again arasseo?.” Dara said as she hugged Sulli and then she make her steps towards the door and go outside.

………………..

 

“Unnie…Unnie….Unnie!” Lami yelled to her sister Sulli whose looking a nowhere.

“ahh..ne?” Sulli said dumbfounded.

“what are you thinking..you look absent-minded… is it because of Dara unnie’s offer?”

“aniyo… I’m just thinking for a new job…not that one..”

“why don’t you accept it…. You could fit there… she’s true… b-but you should dress properly…” Lami said teasingly as she smirked a little.

“Yah..*Pinched Lami’s cheek hard* Are you saying I’m old fashion… hey..it’s just we don’t have money..but I have a good taste in picking clothes..if you just saw me when I was a highschool student…” Sulli defended herself as she playfully furrowed eyebrows to her sister.

“aisshh..arasseo…but….. let’s eat now unnie..I’m really starving..” Lami said as she rubbed her stomach.

“That’s what right… yeah..let’s eat now” Sulli said as they go to the dining to eat.

 

…………………….

 

Dara was driving when her phone suddenly rings.

She put her earphones on and answered the phone.

“Minho-oppa..wae?... can we talk later? I’m driving please…”

“aishhhh… of course… before I sleep I’ll call you ok? But make sure you’re in your home now before ten..”

“Of course ..bye…” Dara cut the call as she put her earphones off.

……………….

 

10:00 PM

 

Sulli is staring her sleeping little sister who is beside her, Lami has her own bed but she feels like wanting to sleep with her unnie so she goes there beside her and sleep.

Sulli tucked some strand of Lami’s hair beside her ear because Lami’s face used to be irritated with hair on it.

Sulli deep sighed, thinking what will happen tomorrow, she doesn’t have any work, how can she continue living life with her precious sister, she promised herself that she will never let one of them starve, she needs work, not just a simple work, she knew it.

“Why don’t you go on modelling again.. ?” That words keep on playing in her mind.

She shook her head, “no… I won’t….B-but…urghhh…I’ll just sleep….yes Sulli-ahh…” Sulli said as she pecked Lami’s forehead and lied properly, she hugged her pillow and closed her eyes.

…………………………………

 

 

“Hello oppa??” Dara said as she picked up her phone.

“where are you now?”

Dara sighed, “oppa..don’t worry..I’m actually lying in my bed now..I’m gonna sleep..what about you?”

“Ohh…that’s good… me? Well I’m still here at the living room..I’m watching football game…”

“Oh well..that’s not good..you should sleep..” Dara said as she yawned.

“what’s that? youre sleepy already?..yahh…you refused to to have a dinner with me earlier ad now you’re sleepy??”

“I’m just tired…but I really wanna talk to you…I’ll go see you tomorrow at your office oppa…I have something important to say..”

“And what’s that??? Are you going to say yes to my proposal already?” Minho said teasingly.

The truth was, Minho already proposed to her last year, she just didn’t accept it because she wants to pursue her career first before everything, but she truly loves Minho after all.

“tomorrow..I’ll say it..”

“well..alright..I’ll just finish this game..bye and Goodnight and I love you..”

“I love you and goodnight oppa… I miss you so much..”

“Yeah..you really missed me…ahh so that’s why you refused to have a dinner with me..just kidding bye…” Minho said as he cut the call.

Dara smirked because of Minho’s words.

………………………..

………………..

 

Here’s the 3rd  chapter… It was short I know…I need to save time for my other activitiesthis is it for now.

But I really miss writing now… it was maybe two months or three that I didn’t update because of the college life ~kekeke well, it’s very fun yet very complicated and tiring and stressful, look, I don’t have any time to write..luckily I’m free today and I was like…~Kyaahhh..I could open my AFF account…I feel happy now that I had a time even if I just made a short chapter atleat I wrote again..cuz I really miss it!

THANK YOU AND WELCOME TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS, I CANNOT PROMISE YOU AFAST UPDATES BECAUSE THIS AUTHORNIM IS BUSY LOL… BUT MY READERS DOES SO MUCH INSPIRING ME SO OF COURSE I’LL STILL UPDATE… PLEASE ENJOY AND LET’S BE FRIENDS!!! :D I’LL NOT EAT YOU~KEKEKE

I’M STILL YOUNG ACTUALLY…I’m just a first year college…

OK CHANGE TOPIC…BTW.

I DON’T WANNA BE A SPOILER BUT NOW, I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT IF I’M NOT MISTAKEN :)

WATCH OUT FOR NEXT..

AlwaySmile

LovelyMinsul