(SHE GOT FIRED) The first meeting:) Note: A very short chap, just a seek.

It's ONE in a MILLION

Coffee Shop

 

“I’m sorry ..I’m really sorry…” Sulli scratched her head when she bumped to a girl customer while holding a tray. She’s having a part time job, at the same time she’s also a fourth year student at Daekyung, she’s a scholar because of her academic status.

Sulli always go to school every morning until 4:00 in the afternoon, then she’ll go to her part-time job every 5:00 pm until 8:30 pm at the coffee shop.

“that’s a second warning…” her boss whispered to her unobvious.

Sulli nodded and continue walk towards the table she’s serving.

“aishhh.. that girl is really lazy and careless.. look… she’s serving a customer with her hair so tied messy, her uniform not ironed, she has no make up… and *smirk* she’s not wearing heels, instead she’s wearing an old sneakers… why does our boss accepted her… she acts like a boy she talks like a boy… and she’s so mean…so irritating..” Hana, the other waitress said. She really hates Sulli since she got hired from that coffee shop, Hana has good body, long hair, pretty eyes, and skin like snow, the truth is, she’s actually very envy to Sulli’s unique beauty that’s why she keeps saying that Sulli is ugly to the other waiter/waitress.

……….

“Let’s just meet up at the coffee shop near the company…ok? Bye.” Minho said as he starts the engine and drove.

“Wait..” But before she could speak, Minho already cut the call.

……..

 

“Hana-shii..Hana-shii!” the other waitress slightly yelled at Hana.

“Wae???” Hana said as she goes out of the paying counter.

“Look who’s entering the coffee shop, it’s Minho!! The 2nd son, from Choi Empire productions… Go and serve him!..” The other waitress courage Hana while a playful smile carved on her lips.

But before Hana could make a step towards him, everybody spun their head towards the noise of something that fell on the floor.

“Sorry…” Sulli said as she pulled her handkerchief and wiped some coffee stain on his suit.

The guy she bumped with coffee was Minho, it was indeed him.

Minho slapped her hands away from his suit.

“Sorry? That’s all? Well what do I expect? I know a person like you doesn’t have any money to pay my suit right?” Minho said coldly.

Sulli looked up to him, “bwohhh?” Sulli said irritatingly as she blew her bangs up.

Minho smirked playfully, “you little... don’t talk to me like that..or else…”

“Or else what??? You’re gonna kick me out of here? I’m a person, you’re a person, we’re just the same, so why couldn’t I talk to you?” Sulli said boyishly as she bend down to get the tray and coffe she fell. But before she could get thetray on the floor, Minho pulled her hair up.

“Ahhhh!Yah! Yah,…. Let me go!” Sulli yelled as Minho let go of her hair, everybody was staring at them.

“aissh.. you hair is very rough, are you still using shampoo?..tsssk..” Minho said teasingly.

Sulli gave Minho a death glare.

“What’s happening here…” The manager walked towards them.

The manager saw Minho and was shocked, he bowed to him, “a-aahh.. Sir.. we’re very sorry for this accident… we’ll fix this.. I’m really sorry,,, this will not happen again…” The manager tried to please Minho.

“hmm… okay I forgive you but I’ll make sure this coffee shop will disappear next day… I can close this shop…”

“Sir…Please no… we’ll do everything.. just please don’t make this shop close… “ The manager said begging.

“well, fire that lazy looking girl.. make sure she’ll not exist here… she doesn’t look like a waitress, a waitress must be presentable and y looking…” Minho said.

The manager looked at Sulli, “Sulli-ahh… since this your 3rd warning… I have to fire you… Sir is right… maybe you can just find other work that suits you... you can go now..”

Sulli unbelievably looked at her manager, she shook her head “Ok that’s not a problem, I don’t want to stay here either…because all persons here are just living for money!” Sulli said as she blew her bangs once again and go out of the coffee shop.

Sulli stopped in front of the coffee shop, her hands turn to a fist, until one drop of tear fell from her right eye, she wiped it quickly, she doesn’t like crying, she know she was embarrassed but she have to pretend that she’s strong in front of others.

“Hey!” A hand tapped her shoulder.

Sulli turned around to see who it was, and it was Minho.

“bwoh?!!! Are you satisfied now?” Sulli said angry.

Minho laughed.

“That was all a joke… haha.. I don’t know why your manager took it seriously… I’m just joking at him… but well,, there are many work out there.. you can just pick.. but with you looks… I think nobody will hire you” Minho directly said.

“A joke? You think that was joke? And you think I’m affected? Well I’m not you idiot!” Sulli yelled at him.

“bowh? Idiot? You call me that?” Minho became irritated.

“Yes and why??? You don’t know what you did, you idiot!” Sulli said.

Minho makes his face close to her.

“you want a job???hmmm… what about going in my condo every night? I’ll pay you good..” Minho said as he suddenly get a hard slap on his face.

“Yah! Why did you slap me? I’m just joking…” Minho said holding his cheek.

“Joke? Again? Just yourself!” Sulli said as she ran away.

“aishh..that woman…” Minho said while his cheek is aching.

Minho pulled his phone and dialled someone, “Yah.. let’s just not meet today.. My mind changed already..we’ll just meet tomorrow..I’m tired… Bye..I miss you..” Minho said as he cut the call. Minho doesn’t like to talk long on his phone.

………………………………..

 

“Unnie!” Lami said as she ran towards her big sister who just got home.

“Oh..Lami-ahh.. did you eat already?” Sulli said concerned.

Lami nodded cheerfully.

“Ok… ahh! Wait… *Pulls something in her pocket*… here… this is your allowance for next week arasseo?”

Sulli handed the money to Lami, Lami smiles cheerfully.

“Gomawo Sulli unnie…” Lami hugs her sister, Sulli hugged Lami too, but her smiling face turns into a frowning face while hugging Lami, because she don’t know what to do for the next days, she just got fired.

Can she found another job?

OR

Someone will help her?

 

………

ANNYEONG ERE’S THE FIRST CHAP!!!

I’M REALLY SORRY FOR MY SLOW UPDATES, I’M ALREADY COLLEGE AND I’M IN MY FIRST YEAR SO I HAVE TO BE FOCUSING ON MY STUDIES, HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND…

AND YEAH, I KNOW IT’S KINDA BORING? NE? AND A VERY SHORT CHAP..

JUST WAIT FOR THE TWIST NE? ~KEKEKE

AND ABOUT “MY NER P.A” IT’S ACTUALLY NOT YET DONE, I’M SORRY IF I LEFT SO MANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THAT STORY.. I’LL BE UPLOADING THE EPILOUGE THIS WEEKEND OR ON THE NEXT WEEKDAYS.. JUST WAIT…  :D

..

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

AlwaySmile

LovelyMinsul