♠Traumatic Accident♠

♠ Breaking Like Ice ♠
Please log in to read the full chapter

Zelo started to cry and cry hugging yongguk in despair. He didn't know what to do anymore.

His life was a huge feelings mess. Daehyun was crying while screaming in hurt, grabbing your bloody hands that were shaking from the sudden harsh impact that hit your sensible body.

You looked at daehyun smiling a little before saying " Now..N-none of you will ever have trouble with me again.." Daehyun gave you a shocked look and started to cry anyway, he was like a roller coaster of feelings.

He just knew one thing: If anyone sooner or later would call the ambulance, you would probably die in minutes.

You then glanced at zelo who was intact in the smae place hugging yongguk and crying silently in his strong arms. That made you a little sad, knowing that he wouldn't say the last goodbye to you.

It hurted to leave south korea like this...But at least it was the only way to stop zelo and daehyun from suffering. 

It had to be like this--You had to die in order for them to be happy, Am I right?

Wrong.

For zelo seeing you in pain or dying was the worst pain that he ever felt in his whole life. He couldn't bare to see you like this. If you died he would die with you.

But his hyungs wouldn't let him do so. And he understanded why.

Daehyung had enough and screamed to the small crowd of people that was forming behind him. " ! SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE, JUST DON'T STAY THERE AND DO ANYTHNG BESIDES GASPING AND LOOK LIKE STUPID AND HELPELESS HUMAN BEEINGS!! CALL 911!" Daehyun screamd loosing his temper.

You grabbed his hand shaking your head in disaprovment. " Dae..No, please let zelo be happy. He will be fine without me. And you too." Daehyun placed his head in your chest crying harder letting once in a while sobbs and sniffs escaping his miserable state.

" "_____"..You don't understand..Zelo and ME will not be able to live if you die in this way..YOU'RE OUR EVERYTHING!" He squeakede at the end.

Zelo looked at you and started to cry again running to you.

"_____","_____","_--___-_"!!!" Zelo screamed hugging yo

Please log in to read the full chapter