♠Remember Our First Date♠

♠ Breaking Like Ice ♠
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Sshh, we don't want to awake her do we?" A voice said louder than a whisper. If he was trying to be quiet, well he was failing at that.

"But they look sooo cute together~"Another voice said. You frowned and huged something--someone tighter to your body. " Aaaaw, they look like puppies!" You frowned once again thinking 'puppies!?'

'They!? Aren't i alone?' You thought opening an eyelid, very slowly. 

You saw a huge and handsome boy sleeping peacefully next to you. 'Oooh that's right..Zelo slept last night with me.' You said remembering. You ignored their constant "Aaaw's" and scooted closer to him, adoring his warmth.

" EVERYONE, WAKE UP!" Someone screamed making zelo fall from the bed and look with his eyes widen.

" W-what the...Why are you all here?" He asked them then glancing at you, a blush forming on his cheeks. " Well, youngjae kinda told us that you two were sleeping on the same bed and we decided to come and see~." Himchan spoke smiling widely.

" We--I never thought that i would find you two soo adorable.." Himchan said fanboying along with youngjae. " I'm hungry.." Daehyun suddenly said his stomach growling in hunger.

" Oh ok, let's eat.." You said smiling at him. He answered back, smiling at you. But you could still see sadness through his eyes.

" OKAY! Now that you are all awaken let's go eat." The manager said, before giving you a smile.

You smiled shyly back at him.

"Hey zelo can you pass me the milk?" Daehyun asked him while eating his bread.

You looked at them with a blank face, becoming aware of what you missed through this all years. You didn't remember any of them; Now, of course, you knew their names and their personality.

But it still hit you, you didn't like the idea of forgeting your memories with them. With zelo and your so said bestfriend.

You looked at your milk playing with the spoon calmly.

" Aren't you going to eat?" Yongguk asked you, you shook your head. Zelo gave you a long stare.

" "_____", please eat..." He made a sad face.

You finally gave in and drank your milk. "Z-zelo..?" He looked at you. "Yes?" You looked down, staring at the floor worriedly. " Do you still love me?" He chocked on his bread.

Yongguk grabed a glass of water and gave it to him. Zelo drank it slowly before looking at you with soft eyes.

You looked back at him, worried. " O-of course i still love you, "_____". Why?" You shook your head smiling a bit. "N-nothing."

"AHEM! We..U-um are going to the park, yeah that's right. " Yongguk said awkwardly.

" Bye guys!" They all waved to you and zelo, but before jongup went to zelo whispering something on his ear.

Zelo widened his eyes nodding a bit.

" Y-yes, thank you. Bye!" He said stuttering a bit at the end.

Now the atmosphere was getting awkward and you two didn't dared to break the ice.

Zelo stood up. " W-where are y-you going?" You asked him worried. He shruged " Nothing just washing the plates i guess.." You made a face. " Zelo, no one messed the plates.." You said awkwardly.

He looked at the table, seing indeed that you were correct.

"AAaahhh..I didn't notice it." He said scratching the back of his head.

You nodded looking at the table. Suddenly an idea popped to your mind. " Hey, zelo?" He looked at you, waiting for you to speak. " What?" 

" We had a lot of dates... right?" You asked him, he nodded. " Can you please take me to a place were you took me in a random date?" His eyes suddenly shone brightly and nodded his head furiously happy.

You went to your room getting dressed while zelo went to the bathroom, before picking up something important to both of you.

Now you were at the car, looking at the window. You suddenly got a strong emotion, you felt like you remembered this place..Somehow you did.

He parked his car opening the door for you, as you walked out of the car with an awkward face.

" Do...Do you remember this place?" He asked you a bit unsure.

You nodded slowly. " Somehow, i feel like i do know this place.." You said looking around.

He smiled a little. He then took something behind his back and showed you a teddy bear. " Do you remember this?" He asked looking at you carefully. You stood there looking at the rosy soft pink teddy bear with a blank face.

" I-It's okay..If you d-don't." You could praticaly hear the sadness on his voice. As much as

Please log in to read the full chapter