♠Leaving Hospital♠

♠ Breaking Like Ice ♠
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today was the day that you were supposed to wake up from your sleeping session.

The doctor picked up his phone writting the number, calling it while waiting patiently. " Hello?" The voice was from zelo, he sounded raspy and tired. " Hello zelo, how are you feeling today?" The doctor asked.

" Hi doctor and i could be better..." Zelo answered over the phone.

" Well..Anyway i got good news!" He said exitedly but seriously. " What, did she r..." " No, sadly zelo, "_____" still doesn't remember anyone..But she's exited to meet you." The doctor said making a weird smile.

"Oh, ok. I'll be right there." Zelo said. "But wait! You will have to work hard for her to remember you and everybody." The doctor said pushing his glasses up, wating for his answer over the phone.

" Yes, now bye. I'll be right there." Zelo said repeating once again his sentence before hanging the phone.

" Oh my..."_____" He's coming right away." He said looking at you who was looking around the room quietly." "_____"? " He asked you once again. You didn't respond him, you were way to distracted to hear him.

The doctor facepalmed and scooted closer to you.

" Hellooo? "_____" ? Are you here?" He asked waving a hand in front of your face. You snaped out of your trance and looked at the creepy smiling doctor with a shocked face.

" Wha--what?" You said slightly confused. 

" I said that your boyfriend is coming over..." He said repeating once again. " W-who is coming?" You asked tilting your head slightly to the right side.

" YOUR BOYFRIEND! Choi junhong?" He said looking at your confused face.

" I-I have a boyriend?!" You asked slightly surprised widening your eyes so much that they could almost pop out of your face.

" Didn't i tell you?" He asked scratching his head. You shook your head saying no.

"Aaaah sorry, i'll tell you right now. So pleaase when he comes don't make that confused face that you did to him.Okay?" He asked and you nodded your head understandingly.

"Guys..."____" is already awake ...Does anybody want to come with me?" Zelo asked his lazy hyungs that were laying flat on their beds. Some were on their phones, others were listening to music and then there was daehyun who turned off his psp.

" Can i come with you?" Daehyun asked looking at zelo hopefully.

Daehyun was your bestfriend, so when that happened with you he cried along with zelo. He knew that being friend with a girl wasn't good--But being friend with a girl that has a boyfriend was much worse. At any moment zelo could be mad at daehyun and his relationship between you two.

" Yes.." Zelo said looking down.

Daehyun smiled for a moment and then looked at his lazy members. " C'mon let's make "_____" a surprise!" He said pushing a lazy himchan out of his bed. "Neeeeee~Dae stop i'm sleepy~" Himchan groaned before standing up with a smile on his face.

" C'mon lazy lamas, let's go visit "_____"!" Himchan said smiling brightly.

They all slowly stood up on their feets groaning slightly.

Secretly zelo admired himchan for his bright personality. Himchan was always like this: Cheerful. Even when the days would be bad he still smiled and shook away the bad thoughts with positivism.

They all moved their asses to their leader car.

"YAH! Why is always my car!?" yongguk screamed entering his car anyway.

" Because we're too lazy to go get ours~" Youngjae spoke chuckling lightly.

" Hey..Don't worry everything will turn out good." Jongup said rubbing zelo's back affectionately.

Meanwhile, you were resting in your bed anxious about your boyfriend's presense.

You were afraid that he would get mad, sad or a crying mess. That's right. Even when you didn't remember people you would feel bad for them. When the doctor told you the relationship with you two, it made you want to cry.

It was all your fault.

That was how your thoughts were now.

You looked down fidling with your fingers anxiously when the doctorknocked on the door.

Startled you le out a squeaky " Come in." leave your mouth.

An amount of 6? Yes 6 boys walked in sitting next to you carefully and quietly. ' I don't think that these young handsome boys are all my boyfriends..' You though making a weird face.

The doctor touched your shoulder saying " These are your friends." Then the doctor nodded to them." Don't worry.." He said leaving you alone with them.

For an instant you got nervous but soon relaxed when you herd a comforting voice speak.

"_____"...This is me, zelo. Choi Junong, your boyfriend." You looked at him widening your eyes nodding your head.

'OMO! HOW DID I GET THIS BOY OVER ME!?" You thought still nodding your head. ' He's so handsome...'

" Hello, i'm your favorite b.a.p member. Himchan" You nodded understandingly. " No you're not.."  Another handsome boy said making a weird face. Now you were confused. ' Who the hell is my favorite b...b-a.p? Anyway member?!' You thought blinking your eyes to them.

Zelo smiled warmly with a sudden chuckle.

' She still has the same weird habits..' He thought looking at your awkward blinking face.

" I'm youngjae, the ice cream boy." Youngjae smiled and you nodded your head chuckling a little.

Please log in to read the full chapter