♠Hospital BreakDown♠

♠ Breaking Like Ice ♠
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Quick! We have to go to the hospital." Zelo yelled at his five members who were looking at him still in shock from what just happened.

Zelo looked at yongguk waiting for him to say anything. But he didn't. That made zelo even in more panic and in shock.

"HYUNG!!" He screamed. Yongguk finally recoverd back to his senses and answered zelo a bit unsure " ...But our manager...He won't agree wih us, zelo. You know that." Zelo looked at his hyung in disbelief, opening his mouth ready to answer his hyung--BUT! Jongup covered zelo's mouth with his hand, taking his turn to speak." We'll never know if we don't ask him..." Jongup said awkwardly scratching his head.

" Yeah..yeah~" Himchan said nodding his head agreeing with jongup. " Let's try~." Himchan said cheerfully.

Zelo looked at jongup thanking him quietly.

They started to walk to the TS building again. " T-This wouldn't happen if i'd told her to stay at home.." Zelo confessed starting to cry again.

" There, there~Don't make yourself the guilty one, she'll be okay. Don't worry." Yongguk said rubbing zelo's back affectionately.

The atmosphere was quiet, there were heard people still talking about the incident, the ambulances sound... The sky was grey, crying with zelo too. The rain was still pounding heavily, making all the B.A.P members soaked.

" Now let's go~" Himchan said smiling sweetly at the crying zelo.

Zelo nodded still crying and sobbing.

They were still all shocked from what just has happened, daehyun and zelo were the most affected. Daehyun was your bestfriend that you trusted the most and of course zelo too, afterall he's your boyfriend.

Zelo was a crying mess and daehyun was so shocked that didn't know what to say. All he knew was that his heart was thumping very quickly, he was worried about you. Isn't that what friends do? Worrie about their friends?

" Hello. Are you "_____" 's mother?" 

A guy was talking to your mother in the phone, wanting to warn her about the accident that you've just had.

" Yes..Why?" Your mother asked a little suspicious.

" Your daughter had an accident a while ago." The man said over the phone.

Your mother's eyes widened a little but she said nothing more than an simple " Oh!". Next came your father making a serious face asking your mother what was happening and who she was talking with.

Your mother carefully explained everything.

" Give me the phone." Your father said. Your mom made an What-Are-You-Going-To-Do face handing him the phone anyway.

" Listen, sir" Your father began. " I'm sorry you've must mistaken the person." Your father said rudely to the man who was now making an What-The-Hell face over the phone. 

" Sir, this is no joke, your daughter "_____" is in the hospital now, she just had an accident." The man now annoyed repeated again.

" Yeah, sure~" Your father said hanging the phone call, leaving the man shocked.

Your parents lived really far away from you and your sister..Probably a few 50 miles away. You shared an appartment with your sister, who was still studying ready to go to university.

Your parents were always like this: Relaxed and didn't give a !

What nice parents you had !

Your sister was at home, studying for her final exam, when suddenly her phone rang. " Hello?" She asked a bit startled.

" Good morning miss, are you "____" 's sister?" A young lady asked her over the phone. " Yeah..Why? Did--" " Your sister just had an accident a while ago. But she's okay now. I need to know a few things about her first and then i'll tell you the hospital adress, okay miss?" 

Your sister didn't know what to say. Her heart stopped for a moment taking those horrific words in.

" You okay miss?" The young lady asked worried over the phone.

Your sister's heart was broken. She expected you to get in trouble--But not these kind of trouble! 

" Miss? Miss!?" The young lady asked your sister a little frantic, she was not answering the lady. 

Then it snapped her and she came back to reality, responding quickly at the frantic young lady " Yeah...I-I'm alright...." Your sister suddenly felt sick and didn't know what to say.

She just felt like breaking. She couldn't describe the feeling that she felt.

" Okay miss, how old is she?" The lady asked.

" Please, pretty please manager? Manager!?" Yongguk pleaded for the 10 th time by the day.

The time was passing quickly and their manager wouldn't let them come to visit you. Not even zelo.

" No, no and no! Today you all have to work for the MV music video. Youngguk balled his fist in anger but tryed to calm down. It was really rare when yongguk got mad at anyone, including their manager who was being stubborn as .

" Manager, please! Just for today, at least let zelo visit her. It's his girlfriend for gods sake!" Yongguk almost yelled, balling his other hand in anger. " NO!" Their manager screamed, making all of them in shock and mad at his sudden rude actions.

The answer was always the same, no mater what.

Finally zelo had enough and grabbed his jacket walking away from their manager.

" W-W-WAIT! ZELO! Z-ZELO!" Jongup screamed running after zelo, who already was not at the manager and anyone's sight.

The rest of the members stared at their manager in disbelief and in disgust before leaving too. " What the...COME ALL OF YOU HERE!" He ordered, but no one came, leaving him a fuming mess.

Meanwhile yongguk and the rest of s ran to the leader's car. Zelo had his leader keys. When zelo saw all of them entering inside the car, he for a moment shone with happiness. Knowing that none of them would betray him or leave him behind nor his bestfriend. 

Zelo gave the keys to yongguk and he started to drive fast, leaving their manager screaming behind.

Your sister grabbed the keys of her car and ran opening the dor, not bothering to even lock it. She entered the car, putting her sit belt, making reversing before driving fast and anxiously.

Her hands were trembling slightly, they were grabbing the steering wheel and her heart was a thumping mess.

She was now the nervous one, here driving the car anxiously, thinking about you...As a tear invaded her left eye. " Why her!?" She asked tears falling more, rolling down her cheeks before falling to

Please log in to read the full chapter