♠Tired♠

♠ Breaking Like Ice ♠
Please log in to read the full chapter

WARNING:This is a small chapter, i hope that you all enjoy and cry :3

Zelo sighed watching your beautiful sleeping form. He was getting tired and was constantly thinking about your relationship with him. He was slowly getting tired and today was a day of those days that you felt horrible.

He wanted to you remember him and what you two have been passing through, but it just wouldn't work. You were tired psychologicaly-- just like him. He still loved you. That was it, but it hurted him everyday thinking about your sweet moments with him.

Suddenly you stirred in your sleep, muttering an apoligie. He looked at you with eyes full of sorrow and hurt. To be honest he didn't felt like crying nor anything. He felt empty.

" I miss our relationship..And your memory.." He sighed leaving you on the bed alone. He took a last glance at you and went to the table where his hyungs were all. They smiled brightly at his tired appearance. " Where's "_____"? Is she still sleeping?" Yongguk smiled.

His smile disappeared when he noticed zelo's tired expression. His smile was suddenly replaced by a worried frown.

" Ohh, what's wrong, zelo?" Jongup asked looking at him with a worried face. It was the first time that they saw him in this condition. He smiled a tired and the most saddest smile in his whole life. " I-it's nothing." He lied.

Yongguk, being the leader gave him a look. " Zelo, listen you're our maknae and we worrie about you. It's the first time we see you like this and you never looked so tired in your whole life." His voice serious. " Explain it to us. We'll understand." Zelo looked down, hesitating a bit.

" ...Is it about "_____"?" Daehyung asked placing a hand on his shoulder. He nodded as he now felt like crying. Their whole sweet and worried side was making him sensible and sad.

" Are you tired?" Himchan said while eating a fork full of pancake. He nodded. " I..I'm feeling empty inside my heart a-and i honestly don't know if I should cry or get mad at her, though it wouldn't make sense if I got mad at her..I-I miss her usual old smile that I loved so much. It hurts me to know the fact that she doesn't remember our most important moments of our life. I..I can't take this anymore.." Zelo said clenching his shirt where his heart was located.

They all made a small smile. " You can't quit now..She's slowly improving, zelo.." Youngjae smiled a little playing with the spoon softly. A tear escaped zelo's eyes. " B-but she only remember about the smallest t-things and about her life..She doesn't even remember my real name!" He squeaked at the end as tears escaped more his now red eyes.

" Zelo, I'm sorry but that's life. It's not her fault that a stupid drunk man shocked against her delicate body!" Daehyun slammed his hands on the table half whispering half screaming. Zelo winced a bit at daehyun's tone.

" Bu-b-...I can't.." He said once again. Daehyun made an angry face. " You..Y-You can't what, zelo!?" Zelo started to cry as daehyun's tone of voice started to increase from medium to loud. " Woah, daehyun, calm down a bit.." Himchan shook his hands back and forth trying to sooth the actions of the mad vocalist. " Zelo.."_____" is just as important as she is to you--Though she loves you as her boyfriend." He explained soothing his voice.

" She loves you with her whole heart." Zelo placed a hand on his face crying harder. " That was the old "_____",

Please log in to read the full chapter