♠Car Accident♠

♠ Breaking Like Ice ♠
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rain sound. Was all you could hear.

It was rainning a lot and you had no umbrella. Luckily you were inside a coffe shop, waiting for the rain to leave. The sky was a deep grey, the wind was strong and it was cold the weather today.

" Aaah how am i supposed to come to zelo with this rain?" You muttered feeling the warm coffee in your hands. That's right! Zelo was your boyfriend. You, "_____" had a popular celebrity as a boyfriend.

Isn't that great?!

You were older than him by months. You were born firstly than him.

Zelo had confessed to you a few weeks ago, and you gladly accepted his feelings towards you. He confessed to you when it was valentine's day. You blushed still remembering the vivid rememberances.

The paparazzis and the saesang fans also knew, they posted hate comments about it. But there were some people who supported your relationship with zelo and that meant the world to you.

Today, you were alone in a coffee shop because your boyfriend was at TS making a new MV. You had also promised zelo to go get him right after you ate your breakfast, you always took 15 minutes to eat at least, or more less.

And here you were...At your favorite coffee shop waiting for the rain to pass. You decided to make your move: Go get your precious maknae boyfriend.

" Gomawo!" You thanked the old ladie giving her the money and left the coffee shop cold and anxious.

As soon you lef the coffee shop you felt the rain hit your face and hair like crazy.

You then remembered that you've left your car at the office. " Darn it! Aaaah what am i going to do now?" You asked anxiously bitting your lip. You had to take medicine for stress, or else you'd be always anxious. 

But again! You forgot about that with all the plans that you made with zelo today.

That wouldn't be a problem..But you...

He wouldn't get mad at you. Actually he would say " It's okay, don't worry.." But you wanted to do something for him this time. But you couldn't again, because of your forgetful mind .

GOD BLESS MY FORGETFUL BRAIN!

But incredibly you had an idea. You were going to an umbrella shop, buy one for you now and after that you would call a taxi or maybe your friend's car.GENIOUS!

You passed the road, running to the umbrella shop. It was 10:09 and you had to go get zelo over 15 minutes! It was crazy, but you would do anything for your sweet love. Anything for him.

Meanwhile, zelo was making a pause to eat a snack " I can't wait 'till i see "_____-ah"..I'm so exited!" He confessed chewing on the snack. 

Then it hit him.

" I also hope that she's not stressing.." He muttured.

" It's 1,50 won please." You cursed under your breath, but anyway gave her the money running out of the shop.

" Why the does an umbrella cost that much!?" You muttered to your self starting to pant.

You looked at the road worried it was still red for you and the cars were still moving. You started to chew in your lip and shake your leg. Finally the signal went to green and you ran the crosswalk with the umbrella in your hand.

" Zelo we're starting! " Himchan yelled to zelo.

" Oh what--Ok coming!" Zelo ye

Please log in to read the full chapter