♠Remember Accident♠

♠ Breaking Like Ice ♠
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Wh-what i-is this d-doing h-here!?" You asked grabbing the fluffy bunny. Suddenly your head started to hurt making you fall to your knees, droping the object In the floor to grab your head.

The pain was much worse than the last time that you had. " Aaaah, s-stop!" You placed your head In the floor, grabbing a hand full of hair as you tugged on It trying to make the pain go away.

Random Images started to Invade your mind, but It was passing really fast so fast that It started to hurt your eyes. " W-what?" You said as an Image of a girl with a bear appeared stoping from moving.

She was smiling brightly giving you the fluffy bunny as you shyly accepted It. Then It went away, being Instead replaced by a elder woman. You closed your eyes shut, as the woman grabbed the bear from your hands and cutted It's arm. A tear rolled down your cheek. The pain was unbarable, It passed through your eyes to your temporal bone. It hurted so much.

The recording session ended leaving you flat on the floor with your face wet and lips parted. Suddenly the door opened and you hided the bunny under the bed.  " "_____"? " Zelo called you.

You stooded up facing a surprised but confused zelo. " ..What were you doing..In the floor?" He asked making a weird face. You made a face. " U-uh...Observing the spider ran away from me?" You said questionating yourself with an awkward face.

He looked at you suspicious. " ...Ok..." He walked closer to you and was about to crouch down when you stoped him. "ZELO!" He looked at you surprised. " I..love you.." He nodded a little.

" I..love you too.." You then huged him while walking with him away from the room. You didn't want him to see that, the bunny was a painful memory of you and your sister when little.

You weren't so sure of why you suddenly remembered that at that time. But the pain hurted and you didn't want to experience it again. Also you didn't want zelo to be more worried with you. He already had enough of worrying with you.

You thought of yourself: A pain In the . You were sick of not remembering anything that you two did together.

You couldn't stand that fact anymore, so did zelo.

" Hey..You can let go of me now.." He said looking at you weirdly. Ouch, That hurt. " S-sorry." He nodded walking closer to you once again grabbing your hand to bring you outside the building.

You closed your eyes as light hit your face. " D-do you remember this..place?" He asked tightening his hand In yours. You looked at the place with a wut- face on. You observed the road and the people walking back and forth.

The wind blewing softly against the trees, th birds singing, cars passing fast on the road. When suddenly a truck passed at full speed making your eyes widen In horror.

You started to scream hugging zelo tight as he widened his eyes as well. He looked at your scared form and to the truck that was far away from you two. Now people were looking at both of you with surprised faces.

" Z-zelo, I don't want t-to die..! Zelo, zelo.Zelo!" You cried sobbing and sniffing. Zelo caressed your hair softly not saying a word. You then fell to your knees as he did the same. You two were hugging each other In the middle of the street as the horrible pain started to Invade you again.

You closed your eyes s

Please log in to read the full chapter