♠Friends♠

♠ Breaking Like Ice ♠
Please log in to read the full chapter

" LOVEBIRDS!" You heard from far away a loud voice and loud thumps wich you guessed that it was the manager's feet thumping against the hard and cold floor. The loud thumps were getting closer and soon  reached to zelo's and the others room, opening the door agressively. " ALL OF YOU, WAKE UP!" He screamed, suddenly waking all the members, with constant groans to be heard.

You chuckled a little waking up. You looked down and saw that zelo was still sleeping. You smiled a little at the cute scene: His hair was messy, lips parted to breath very heavily and his pose was like a doggy slepping with his belly up. 

Suddenly a painful headache invaded you, making you wince in pain as you recorded random lost memories of you and zelo sleeping together. You lowered your head down, your breath became heavy and you furrowed your eyebrows together.

'FTAAH!' You heard a loud slap, making you snap out off your trance. " Aaaahh, I'm awake, I'm awake!" Zelo screamed standing up looking at his manager with a nervous face.

You looked at the manager quietly and then to zelo, suddenly a blush appearing in your cheeks; Zelo was in a tight blue tank top, making his obvious well formed arms pop to your view, his legs were exposed because he was wearing a pair of small black shorts.

Youngjae and daehyun walked away to eat their breakfast.

"______" You looked up, only to meet a poker faced manager. 'Did he notice my stare on zelo's body!?' You thought becoming a little embarressad. " You have a phone call." he said handing you the phone.

You grabbed it and placed in your ear. " H-Hello?" You said a bit unsure.

" HEYYY!! How are you, my little maknae?" You looked weirdly at the phone. " I'm...Fine..Are you my sister?" You asked a little startled at her cheerfulness. She nodded over the phone with a grin. " Yes I am."

" Do.. you remember me?" She asked a little hesitant. You looked down a little sad. " Y-yeah...Kind of. I mean I have some memories of you..But they are only a few." You said glancing at zelo.

" It's okay, don't worry. You are improving with the memories and that's good!" She smiled derply over the phone, though you srangely could feel the sadness in her voice.

She sounded like a happy and cheerful girl.

" U-uum..How's mom and d-dad?" You asked stuttering at the end. Your sister's smile was suddenly replaced with a serious face. " I don't think that you want to hear and talk about that.." She said.

" Wh-why?" You got worried. " Like i said, you--I don't want to talk about it." She said stubbornly, making you pout cutely. You looked over zelo, who was still kind of sleepy.

" By the way..Can I talk to zelo?" Your sister asked in her still serious voice. " ...S-sure.." You looked at zelo and handed him the phone. Now you were kind of scared of your sister. Your positive thoughts went away, being replaced by negative ones. ' Are m-my parents mean..or something?' You asked yourself looking at a confused zelo on the phone.

" Y-yeah, of course. If that means to keep her happy..I'll do anything." He said smiling at you. You blushed a little, before looking away from his warm and intense stare.

" Yes, she just remember some things..Not that much." He said a little sad.  You looked down feeling a little guilty and insecure. " Ok, bye noona." Zelo said before hanging the phone.

He handed the phone back to the manager and glanced at your sad face. He suddenly grew worried and wanted to comfort you, but the manager spoke " Also you are going to have some visits." You nodded understandingly.

The manager said the goodbyes to you and left the room.

Now the atmosphere was weird and quiet. You were distracted by zelo's beauty. He looked really cute thinking and pouting a little. You decided to break the silence. " Hey zelo?" He looked at you confused. "U-mm what?"

You chuckled a little.

" I love you.." You said while smiling a little at him. He nodded and returned the smile back to you. " I love you too." You looked at the window, the weathr today was rainning again, the sky was a dark grey and was rainning intensely outside. You could hear the strong rain sound.

" U-um..I'm going to take a shower, ok?" He nodded glancing at the window.

You walked to the bathroom and took your bag with you.

You glanced at daehyun who was with a sad face. " Why is he always like this?" You thought looking at the door. " Maybe it's because of me..." You said, your chest hurting from the thought.

" It was because of me..I'm sure about that.." You blinked the tears away opening the door, before entering and closing it. 

You got out off your clothes and entered the bath tub, before opening the tap. The water was warm and relaxed your stressed body, but it didn't soo

Please log in to read the full chapter