Party

Stray Cat

 

I follow Furukawa to the party using the lift that was in the middle of the lobby. The man in the lobby give us a salute when we walk past by him with a smile. The building where the party was held was actually a building that was owned by the most loaded CEO in Tokyo right now Mr Sagashi Nodemo,since its a new building he decided to invite all his close friends and business colleague which our Yuki here is.Yuki press number 10 and the elevator door slide shut. 

" Look when we get there always, i say always, stay next to me, do not, i repeat do not wander off yourself," he said with a scowl demeanor face to me.

With a gulped followed by a nod the elevator stop with a ding. " Now lets mingle and give them a show," he grabbed my hand forcefully, intertwined it between his fingers and smack his kiss on my lips.The elevator door open and we strutted off to the party with a blushing me next to him.

" Mr Furukawa long time no see, and who's the pretty lady here?" the old man eyed me from top to bottom and i can't thank you enough Mr Takoshi for buying me this lace dress. All the lady in the room is either looking very posh or very y then you have me the plain jane.

" Ah this lady here she's my wife," he pulled me closer by the shoulder and kiss the side of my head with this pair of eyes that look like he was madly in love.

" Oh my i didn't know you were married Mr Furukawa, i thought maybe you will be interested in joining my family tree with my daughter," with a light laugh he beckoned a very y yet elegantly lady with a fatherly smile." This is my daughter Sakura Nodemo."

" Hello, nice to meet you I'm Sakura Nodemo," she bowed and smile that show off her pearly white teeth.

" Nice to meet you too Sakura, meet my wife you ," he nudged me forward with a smile indicates me to be in my best behavior.

" Hi nice to meet  you my name is you," i bowed flustered with a smile before we make our way to the other guest. 

" My,my Mr Yuki i didn't know that you will hide your daughter in-law to us, you didn't even invite us to the party.And let me tell you she’s a keeper.”

“ Well Mr Irei, i assure you that we do not have a daughter in-law.”

“ Well then who was i talking to for the past 15 minutes,” leaving behind a confuse business partner with a frown on his face and a frantic looking wife beside’s him they tried to find a very familiar face.They swarm past people and was greeted by their son with a woman in a nice pretty white dress.

" Hi Dad, mom, " Yuki stared off to his parent direction,greeted them with a nod and a nervous wife next to him.