Breakfast

Stray Cat

RING....... RING.....RING     THUD!

" Oii Sara wakeup its 6.00 am get up now." i wake Sara up softly. I tiptoed downstair so that i can make breakfast but stop midway because i saw a huge lump on the sofa. Feeling intrigue, i tiptoe towards the sofa and was  greeted by Yuki sleeping face.

I squat infront of him, " He sure does have thick lashes ",i was entrance by his eyelashes and was about to touch them when Yuki stir and mubble " Coffee " softly. i chuckled knowingly thats my cue to make breakfast. I manevour around cluelessly trying to find my way around the kitchen. " What are you doing? " startled by a deep voice i accidently drop the plate that i was holding. " err i was .... just ... starting to make... breakfast." i said stuttering. Yuki sigh, grab the broom and the dust pan and brush the broken plate off the floor. " Let me show you around the he said groggily while yawning. He showed me around me the kitchen telling me where all the stuff are and goes. Whe he's finish he said he will be in his room to get ready before he left all alone to make breakfast, i remember about the coffee and decided that today will be a western breakfast day. Humming away happily with my pancake mix in hand when somebody hand me a cream medicine. 

" Here you should apply this on your cheek before the bruise leave a mark on your face." He touched my cheek making my leg all jelly while staring at his eyes. 

" EHEM EHEM " Sara coughed, swiftly i turned my head and focus on my pancake. 

15 minutes later, " Breakfast is ready " 

 I placed down the food which is pancake with maple syrup 3 tier each for everyone.

" Its been so long since i had someone cook me a homemade food. "  

I smiled when he said that way when i remember the coffee that i brewed. I quickly grab a mug of it and put beside him.

" Wait this is coffee? " i nod " But i didn't drink coffee in the morning."

" Oh..." i said dumbfounded. We eat in an awkward silence till i realize the time,

" SARA YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE! " i shout making Sara jump and Yuki rush to the front door. " Make sure you lock the door and close the window when you are going out and do the same thing again when we left don't forget." he said treating me like a child.

" Oh and here you go, the spare key make sure you don't lose it " I nodded swiftly and waved them goodbye then do what Yuki instruct me to do. " Lock the door, check! Okay i better get ready for school! "

Sorry guys you might want to read back the story because i do a little bit of alteration. SORRY! GOMENASAI!