SECRET OUT

Stray Cat

*CLICK*

" Who's you calling to in this time of the night " my mom decided that time to eventually peer into my phone, 

you , who is you ? " she's giving me her ' i - have - raise - you - for - so - long - that - i know - what - is - the - colour - of - your - underpants look '

" No one you should concern about mom "  i brushed her off and get it on with the dinner so that i can go home faster. 

Dinner was quiet with the only sound of cutleries and mouth chewing engulfing in the air. Father with his wandering mind and Mother who is trying so hard to appease me with her new dining set.

" So Yuki what does Mr Takoki says about our new mall arrangement or did you failed again " says dad between chewing his food while giving me his bored look, 

" Well he said they like the proposal but they want to markup the shareholders by 5% " i eyed him between my food waiting for his answers. 

" Say to them take it or leave it, i have been looking at the offer and it was a good offer too why would they one to markup! are really doing your work right Yuki? " sternly he gazed at me giving off this superior vibe to me.

" Hey we're eating here so no more bussines talk's " mom warned us but i just shrugged it off because this dinner is killing me. 

I rushed my meal and i made an effort for a conversation but hey i prefer going home now. " So can i go now?  " 

" Wait desert i make you favourite! "  i know she's going to say that come on Yuki 

think

think

" I have work tomorrow and i have a meeting first thing in the morning so ... bye mum, bye dad !" i bid my goodbyes and pratically ran to the front door before i was stopped by mum. " WAIT *give me a box * here take this i know you would never comeback to this house in the near future just dont take your father word to heart darling. She caress my cheek giving me kiss and let me out of the door.

" Well now that went well " i sighed, " I NEED SOMETHING TO DRINK YOSH "

" Its 10.00 already why is he not back yet " i glanced at the wall clock plastered in the kitchen. 

" SIS i think it will be better if you go to sleep its late you have class tomorrow beside he said don't wait for him." 

" But i'm his wife of course i'm worried " i paced around the house while Sara look at me. 

" Correction you are still NOT the wife because you did not sign any papers yet. Sara rolled her eyes, " I'M GOING TO BED GOOD NIGHT " 

" GOOD NIGHT " staring at my phone screen waiting for any calls but none came. * UGHHHH WHERE IS HE * 

12.00 am stated the clock on the wall.

"OPEN THE DOOR ANYBODY " i was jolted from my sleep and rush to the front door. When i open the door i was greeted by a drunkard Yuki and a very angry secretary. 

" THIS MAN I TELL YOU! I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!!  WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CALL ME AT THIS TIME OF THE DAY" 

" Here let me help you with him " i lend a hand and bring Yuki  to his room. Imediately i remove his socks and jacket before i his shirts. 

" WAIT WHO ARE YOU " Mr Takoshi questioned me, i stopped his shirts halfway and faced Mr Takoshi in the face " i'm his wife " i shrugged the word off my mouth like its nothing. 

" Ouhhh... ok.... WAIT MY BOSS IS MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!! "