Last Night?!

Stray Cat

" WAIT MY BOSS IS MARRIED!! " Mr Takoshi gawk at me, i shrugged him off, 

" Yes why?  " i stop whatever i was doing to look at him in the eye while sitting on the corner of the bed, 

" He never said anything about a women but A WIFE, OH MY GOD ! " i look at him quizically while his pacing in the room. 

" Oi! Shut up! " Yuki woke up half awake still groggily, he reach for me smilling and secluded me in a bear hug.

" YUKI! " i tried to wriggle free, " stop moving " he mumbled sleepily while his head on my chest. 

" OH MY GOD SIR I'M SO SORRY TO INTERUPT YOUR HAPPY TIME, I WILL BE GOING NOW! DONT MIND TO SEND ME OUT I CAN DO IT MYSELF MADAM " Mr Takoshi left the room rather fast while i'm stuck on the bed with Yuki. 

" Errrr yuki his gone now, you might want to let me go " i tried to pry free from his grasp but he tightens his grasp even more. " Just a minute " he mumbled. With a defeated nod i lay next to him. Covering myself with the same blanket his using. I make sure not to make any sound and lower my body so that we are eye to eye. Suddenly he move to the crook of my neck and snuggled there. " you, you smelled good " he mumbled while looking at me half a sleep. " i could just eat you up " i stiffened and stared at his eye shock. He snuggled again at my neck until i felt something stinging followed by someone my neck i can't help it but let out a moaned. " There now you are all mine " , that what he said before he

P

K

all over me and the bed. I throw him off the bed saving him from HIS PUKE. " OUCH " he moaned out . " OH MY GOD " rushing to the bathroom i take a hot shower probably taking out atleast 30 minutes scrubbing myself removing all of Yuki puke and the smell. After the shower I stare at myself in the mirror and was shocked to see a huge red hickey on my neck, " YUKI! " rage take over me and i stormed out of the bathroom . I was welcome with Yuki asleep on the floor and a dead beat bed with his puke shrewn all over it. Feeling angry taking over me i stole his shirt " Great and i don't have underwear now ", and start cleaning the bed constantly kicking him on purpose or accindently drop the sheet full of puke on him. " STUPID STUPID STUPID " muttering to myself throught out whole cleaning process. I dumped the sheet in the washing machine and walk toward the hallway. 

you ... you... " i heard Yuki  softly calling me, so i stormed to his room while giving him my deathliest stare ever. But the devil inside of him decided to give me this stare and its just melt my heart like a bomb. God Why am i angry ?! No step out of it you his a devil who just violated your neck.

" Come here and sleep with me," he whined sleepily while patting the floor next to him beckoned me to sleep together. Still feeling angry, i go and find another blanket and pillows, when i found it i cover him with the blanket and making sure that his head is on the pillow. I was about to go find another blanket when he grip my wrist softly. " Don't go " he whined like a boy asking his mom to read a story book. Sighing, i scotted over to him looking at him eye to eye. Again, he snuggled into my neck and give me a wet kiss on the mark. " Good Night " his breath tickled my neck and make me shiver despite the coldness. In the end, i was drifted to sleep while snuggling next to him.

 

Next Morning 

CHIRP.... CHIRP.... CHIRP.... CHIRP

The sun is shinning and shone through the window. Landed brightly on Yuki eye's making him cringe and flutter his eye's open.But what greeted him first thing the morning was you peacefull sleeping face that jolted him up. " What the hell ! " Wait, what happen yesterday come flooded his mind but the memory was short and he only remember till Mr Takoshi who bring him home safely. 

He scanned the surrounding and was really suprise to saw you half with his shirt on the floor next to him sleeping, the bed shrewn apart with some white liquid that smell awful and him with no shirt on except his boxers. Suddenly there's an alarm ringing in his head and he knows there's something not right. He decided to shake me up violently till he saw the red mark he give me yesterday on my neck. His eyes bulged. People say that whenever his drunk all the girl need to be confined from himself cause he can get very very very ually attracted to the opposite and will always try to get into their pants amd right now most likely  you has been his second victim. While his first one was not in a situation as bad as you right now

" You're awake? " sleepily i yawn while streaching my hand up high little did i forget i'm not wearing any underwear but our dear little Yuki get to see a little sneak peek and he can't believe his eyes. " OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY DID I HURT YOU YESTERDAY " he said raspily since he cannot contained his disbelieved and the alarm just got wilder in his head. " Yah you were to rough yesteday and its hurts " i whined groggily and was welcome to slumberland once again. Thats all you need to say before Yuki fled to the bathroom getting ready for work leaving behind a very sleepy you and a very bad mood Sara on the dining table who complained that yesterday he was to loud and she didn't get her beauty sleep. Then the alarm in his head was ringing in his head so wild that it exploded and for once in his life he doesn't know what do. But we know a secret and that is what ever his thinking in his little head is not true but just a little bit twisted here and there. Oh Yuki !