Coming Clean

Stray Cat

" MR TAKOSHI!!! " i boomed through out the office the moment i step through the front glass door. The whole floor was in rapid state probably scared of me because its been a long time that i never have the habit to scream at people through out the floor.

Immediately hearing his name booming, Mr Takoshi ran downstairs using the escalator franticly," Yes Sir, you call for me he grinned suddenly  did you have fun yesterday night? look like you don't want to let go of Miss yesterday night to, " he snickered earning a glare from Yuki. I groaned,its been confirmed i did stole her ity.

I walk up the elevator while Mr Takoshi follow me from behind. I slammed my briefcase on the table and plop myself on my office chair deeply in though of the situation that i'm in. I walk to the glass window that show the whole tokyo from above including the tokyo tower. Pacing myself to and fro still thinking what i'm suppose to do when i sighed to myself and face my secretary who is fidgeting on his seat.

" Mr Takoshi do you want to hear a story? " 

Tick 

Tock 

Tick

Tock

Goes the clock throught out the time i told Mr Takoshi the whole story starting how i found her and the promise i made to have contract marriage. His eyes was bulged the whole time and his mouth shut trying to absorb the information that i tell him. " And thats how i am now in a terrible position! " i flailed my arm in the air in exasperation. Mr Takoshi zone out for a while before he muttered, " the contract ... ", he faced me and repeat it again, " Sir the contract, the contract is the answer. " He stormed to me and stare at my eye's, " You didn't bound her with a marriage contract yet right sir ? " 

I look at him confused at the same time. " i didn't yet, but i did told her i will bound her with a contract ... why are you asking me this? " Still staring to me eye to eye, " The contract sire! its still not to late before the annual party and ofcourse saving her from your mother sire."  The phone ring before i have the time to answer back. " Sir your mom is on the line when you was engaged  just now and she left me and appointment should i schedule it in sire? " The new front desk girl voice chimed through my ear breaking my thought. " Yes proceed throught Sakura " 

Click

" Mr Takoshi i think you need to have a pop up visit at the goverment office, " i stood up from my office chair and buckle my cuff,    " I have an appointment with the devil itself for a while, i'll be right back " i hollered before exiting the office door.

 

" The building is consist of five factor element mainly of marble since the 1800 -.... " the professor at the front of my class is making us undestand the concept of marble from a church building that was build probably ages ago.

" Pssssst," oii you ... PSSST "

" WHAT " i snapped at Chiro who is sitting behind me trying to get my attention. " I know you want to be an architec and all but that doesn't mean that you can ignore me completely in class " he grinned ear to ear . " Anyway i heard there are going to be another gokon this evening you in? " 

Only a mere people know that i'm married ... sort off ... and Chiro is not one of em. " Ermm ... i can't my sister remember ... sorry i make it up to you somehow " i look up at Chiro with pleading eye's  before i realize everyone around me is staring up at me before i heard someone cleared a throat. 

" Miss you , Chiro i believe my class is for studying not for a chitty chatty community , since you both disobey my rule see me in my office after class. I stared back at the front averting my eyes to look at my professor, " Crap ... ". 

 

you you have been changing lately, you forgot to turn in your assignment and you fled from my class for 2 weeks, what is happening to you ? " He flailed his arm in the air probably exasperated. " And you point at Chiro  have never change at all, the last time i only have to deal with you now its two people and i can't believe its you you. " He rubbed his temple, anger fuming out of him. " You know what, Chiro you are dismissed " he gestured Chiro to leave. 

" Eh? ... okay sir thank you " Chiro look at me with worried eyes and said his goodbye silently to me. " you i want you to call your guardian and have them meet me this instant " He bore his eyes at me while gesturing the phone that is in my hand. Gulped, Yuki is going to kill me! 

Click 

Clack 

Click 

Clack

Goes his expensive working shoes that cost him a measly hundred thousand yen. Little did he realize, people mostly women is gawking at his present and well the guys technically feel his aura that dispersed all around him. He decided to stop and ask for direction to a couple of giggling women in the entrance to the university. " Hi if you could help me, where is the professor ___ room ? " The woman still giggling, show him the direction before eyeing him hungrily starting from the top of his head to the bottom of his shoes. " If you don't mind me asking why are you here? , you to handsome to be a student here " , one of the women ask coyly while biting her finger tip. 

" Ouh i'm just here to pick up my wife thats all, thank you for the direction " he smiled the angelic smile of his before walking off leaving the two women shocked.

" WIFE? " 

KNOCK THE DOOR

" Hi i'm here to meet professor ___ " he said before his eyes landed on a slump figure sitting infront of an old man. Its bad than i thought.

" Ouh why hello there i'm professor ___ and you are? " 

Yuki smiled before putting up his hand to shake the elderly, " Yuki ... Yuki Furukawa i'm here regarding  eyeing me, Miss you here. " He sit next to me without giving me another glance who is sipping on water that my professor kindly provide to calm my nervousnes down.

" Wait i know you! no wonder you look familiar you're THE YUKI FURUKAWA, the one that is running that damn big company at such a young, its an honor to meet you sir. " My professor give me a confused look and face back at Yuki. " But what is your relationship with Miss you? might i ask " 

He interlaced his finger with mine making me choked on my water, " Well she is my wife " he said reassuringly. Ouh that just blew it and i sputtered the water like  a machine gun at my professor who is still in dazed upon hearing the last statement.

" yo ... you ... Your WIFE ? " 

" Baby, are you alright ? " he fussed over me like a mother concerning a child, he wipe my now wet clothes with his handkerchief before handing it to me. My professor who snap from his dazed and clear his throat still eyeing me absorbing the new information. " Well then i think you need to know that your WIFE here is skipping class for 2 weeks in the past month without notice and she forgot to hand in her assignment that i give her. "

Yuki look like he was deep in thought before he give a very deathly stare at my professor making him to jerked back. " Well my professor dear, my wife was absent during those two weeks without further notice because her mother was DEAD and she need to fly back to her goddamn country to settle some bussines. And to add in more problem, she had a younger sister who is still in school and  need to do more paperwork to settle down her sister here in JAPAN " He squezzed my finger throught out his statement, trying to reassuring me, making sure that i will be ok by the mention of my now dead mother. 

" I believe my statement is enough to excuse her, good bye sir " he state as a matter of fact before dragging me to the door, walking out of the building. People are gawking at us, some are shock, some whispering and some shouting ' is that his wife? ' in disbelief. When Yuki realize that we are in the middle of the spotlight he pull me toward him by the shoulder walking upon his expensive car that was park at the front of the unversity. Ofcourse you will gawk at us if you saw a very nerdy girl with a handsome man in an expensive tailor made suit walking together and the statement that he throw at everybody the moment someone ask Yuki does'nt help at all. Ouh i think my university life is getting better by the day.

 

  

the illustration of a nerdy OC in my mind.