Marriage?!

Stray Cat

" Here's the towel to dry yourself when you finish bathing " He showed me the towel in the cabinet. " I draw the bath for you already so ... take a bath. " He showed me where the bathtub is which steaming with hot water then close the door behind him swiftly. " And he is suppose to be my future husband."

FLASHBACK

" Tadaima, ... just make yourself at home." He gestured to me and my sister at the plush leather sofa. I heard him going to the bathroom and then silence. " My sister was clinging to my clothes, " I'm cold " she said, swiftly i got up and going through his kitchen until i hear a thud, " Sorry my sister was just cold do you have any hot water?." He take the cup in my hand and pour hot water in it before hand it back to me. " Here take this hot pack to, this should keep her warm." I walk as fast i can to my sister side and give her the hot water in mere seconds my sister was soundly sleepping in my lap. He look at me and my sister lovingly in a way, that makes my heart thump. " Look i can offer you a job if you want to accept it that is... " My ear perks up when he said the word ' job '. " As a what? " he fidget in his seat, " My wife " he said calmly. My face was red like tomato when he said 'wife'. I laughed a fake laugh, " Don't joke will you." " What if i say i'm not." he glared at me like his mad. I turn my face to get a good look of his face," Look i appreciates your consent and all but i think you have done enough for us." he sigh frustatedly " Listen i just need you to marry me and be my 'wife' so that you can please my parent's and sometimes i do some entertaiment job so its not like i can hire a hooker to be my wife can i! " he said sarcastically." And by the look of you right now you look like you don't have any other choice isn't it."  its true i do not have any other choice, i don't have that many friends in this foreign country. I take a good look at my sister and realise that her toes are getting blue.Something stirred inside of me making me feel sadder just by lookking at my sister condition in her wet uniform and shivering in the cold " When do i start ... " 

_________________________________________________________________________________

And thats how i you is getting married starting today, I examine myself in the mirror and saw a purple bruise on my cheek where the yakuza slap me. Sighing to myself, i step out of the bath while drying myself,open the bathroom door and saw that he stood at the wall waiting for me. " I will show you to your room " he said coldly. While he's showing me the way i can't help to examine the house. 

*Wow nice taste* i thought

" SIS LOOK AT THE BED " someone screamed to me from inside on of the room.

" Sara what are you doing." The moment i step into the room i saw Sara jumping on the bed like a giddy school girl. " Thank's Brother in Law you must be loaded huh to have this kind of room and MMMMMMM..." I close just incase she sputter anymore nonsense ,yank her down the bed and gets her ready for bed." Sorry bout that " i said.

" Anyway good night"

*silence*

" Whats your name because i seriously can't get married to someone i don't know " i said.                  

  "Furukawa... Yuki Furukawa" he sputtered.

I clossed the door behind him and i realize that i'm marrying this handsome but arrogant man,oh what did i get myself into!