Confrontation

Stray Cat

" Meet you my wife," he grab me by the waist with that most charming smile of his. His parents stared with gaping mouth still trying to absorb the new information that their son are throwing at him. Trying to be polite and clear the awkward tension between us i tried to introduce myself.

" Er -nice to meet you father, mother my name is you  , i believe under certain circumstances we have never met," Smiling my way to ease the awkwardness.

The silent felt like hours with just us four staring at each other. " Yuki could i have a minute with you," his father beckoned him away from me, with a tight squeezed on my waist he left me alone to face down his mother.When the man's was out of the picture i was told off with a disgust snickered. 

" WHO SAID YOU CAN CALL ME MOTHER! " Yuki mother shouted throughout the whole hall making every heads turn at out direction. " And since when do i give you permission to marry my son? " she step forward so that her height coward me. She glare down at me with her hands folded with a menacing glare. " And for your information i don't intend to have a daughter in-law whose a gold digger like you." One of the waiter pass by with a tray full of champagne glasses within second his mother grabbed one of the glasses and pour down its content on my hair

I was utterly shock and embarrass by the sudden action that no words come out of my mouth. I can hear the crowd started to murmur in disbelieve with wide eyed. I look up to lock my eye with her, " You know what i guess your mom teach you, to rubbed elbows with us rich people so that we can help your family out of their misery," she said with a snickered smile. 

I stared her off with a murderous face trying to keep my hand at my side or else they will be flying at her face. " Well guess what she didn't because she's dead." I stormed off out of the hall leaving behind a wide mouth women, passing by guest that either giving me a glare or a pity glanced. My whole body was fumed of anger that i didn't hear Yuki call me when the elevator shut off.

" Stupid woman who the hell does she thinks- ah! " i grumbled to myself outside of the hotel before i kiss the floor due to my high heel. " UGH STUPID SHOE! " Picking up my shoe i walk towards the park which surprisingly very near to the hotel. Walking in the dark, alone with only the lamp post to illuminate my way through the park i complaint about the situation I'm in. " Damn you woman who do you think she is ah? Its not like i ask to marry your stupid son he ask me instead damn it, UGH! " 

 " Well guess what she didn't because she's dead."

Crouching under the light i cry myself with the sudden realization on my mum situation." Mummy why, why did you have to leave me alone again, its getting harder by the day and i miss you so badly," weeping myself to exhaustion almost making the hem of my skirt soaking wet i decided to calm myself. One person who has been following me from the hotel leave me alone thinking that i need a space on my own. In the midst of trying to calm myself, i was drift off to sleep while Yuki who has been waiting in the dark decided to make his move. Wiping the tears stained on my face and covering me up with his jacket he called the driver to the park.

" Ryo if you don't mind can you pick the high heel on the park bench? "

" Sure Sire i will get on it in the morning. "

Yuki end the call and stared at the girl in front of him, " What am i going to do to you, " clicking his tongue to himself under the park light he picked me up bridal style toward the limousine which now is park outside of the park. 

" Ryo straight home will you. " 

" Yes sir," with a nod the car zoom on the clear road straight to the apartment.

Chirp , Chirp , Chirp ,

" Ugh ... what time is it? " Rubbing my eyes with the palm of my hands and giving myself a little stretch i look a round the room that i doesn't seem to be familiar with. I check my body to see and feel any different with sure enough i panic because i was shirtless  with only my underwear on me while my dress was on the floor.  

" Sleep, its 8 in the morning i have a meeting at 10 and I'm sending Sara to school today beside you was knock out pretty bed yesterday." 

My eyes was following Yuki the whole time he was talking, his fresh out of the shower with a towel wrapped around half his body and damp wet hair. He disappear towards his walk in closet before emerging again complete with pants and ed white shirt with a tie hanging on his forearm. 

" Where do you sleep Yuki? " i ask him while the alarm in my head ringing DANGER, DANGER, ALERT, ALERT.

" Next to you ," he answered back like its not a big deal.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, GET OUT! GET OUT! I SAID GET OUT! " i tossed the pillow to Yuki making him dodged it, in disbelief he exit the room with me running behind him slamming the door shut and lock it. 

Yuki stood infront of his own bedroom door trying to think back what he did wrong while Sara next to him wearing an apron and holding out the spatula towards him. " What is going on? "

" I got shut out of my own room."

" Looks like you guys can't enjoy a honeymoon just yet, and for god sake can you atleast buttoned up your shirt if you are out in the hallway geez. " with that Sara leave to attend her pancake while Yuki fumbled with his button and tie without a mirror.