Avoiding?

Stray Cat

" Get in the car Sara I'll send you to school " that what he said to Sara who stand akwardly infront of the house porch looking at the mercedes benz he's driving. 

" Are you sure? i can just ride the train it's not far from here."  

" Its okay we're late." biting her own lip she get inside the car and they both drove out of the house. It was an awkward silence drive to school but there is one question she want to ask this perfect man before he marries her sister.

" Hey Brother In Law, do you like my sister? " And that question make Yuki froze, " What make's you think that? " He exclaimed. " Well you give her medicine first thing in the morning." 

" I can't marry someone who has a bruise on her face thats all, besides don't you have anything better to do than following me around " he pointed it out to her. She realise he's like bashlashing her with his words making Sara very angry.

" If you don't like my sister then why are you marrying her in the first place again " i hissed at him, " If you can't see she's currently not a toy that you can just throw away."

" Look this is an adult problem since you are still a kid i believe its none of your concern " he dismissed her with a wave of his hand.

" IT IS MY CONCERN BECAUSE SHE'S MY SISTER AND IF YOU GODDAMN HURT HER YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT FROM ME BIG TIME! " Sara open the car door abruptly making the expensive car stop midway from her school, from then she vow to never ride to school with him again.

" God she's and her big mouth." Yuki make a big turn to his office and was greet by his secretary Mr Takoshi. 

" Sir this is some of the file that you need to sign, while your schedue for today is at 2.00pm there will be a meeting with Mr Takoki for the new mall project and at 4pm till 6pm Mr Hiroshima insist that you play golf with him at the golf club " he said while overlooking the journal, " Oh sir your mom called for you  and demand that you pick her calls before she barged into your house." with a smiled Mr Takoshi walk out of the office.

While rubbing his temple he picked his phone and dialled her number. 

" Moshi Moshi... "

" YUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why havent you pickup my call  and i thought i  told you to come to the restaurant yesterday!!!! WHY DID YOU STOOD YOUR DAD AND ME FOR HUH!!!!! IT WAS A REALLY GOOD BUSINESS DEAL! " 

" A business deal or an arranged marriage mom? " he tell her with the sweetest voice he can find. The voice on the other line was mute for a moment , " Mom i told you i'm fine i can take care of myself beside i need to space for this new project and i dont think you need to set me up for a blind date anymore, you understand right mom " he coaxed her with his sweetest voice.

" FINE! just atleast drop by the house for today i make will make your favorite dish okay, i love you. "

" I love you to mom " *end call * " One down two to go " 

 

" ahhhhh takoyaki~~~ Chiro give me some please!!!!! " i grabbed the chopstick from him before i dig in into the takoyaki. " OISHINNE~~!! "

" Oiii your gonna finish it ! " reluctantly i put down the chopstick, " Fine... hey Chiro do you think you can lend me your note's for last week, Please!!! i just have the tiniest bit thing left, i promise i give it back to you " I showed him my kawaii eyes and it work, he past me his note and i get ready to left the school.

" Hey where you going? "

" I'm going to the supermarket they are having a sale on meat BYE Chiro! " i give him a little wave before i run out of the school and arrive at the supermarket. " Okay meat first then... oh no there's one meat left! " 

I ran to the meat section and snatch the lst piece of meat before the meat was tugged by another hand. 

"Errmm excuse me i believe the meat is taken! " says the woman who tugged at my meat, " But i believe i saw it FIRST! " we had a staring contest that look like an electrical current might just zap our eyes. 

" Look i will be frank with you my son who is so hard to come by my house decided to drop in for dinner today so if you will be so kind to let me have it! " i was reluctant at first but the sound of her voice remind me of my mom when i tell her i want to eat my favorite dish when she decided to have a war with the people at the supermarket for the last piece of fish. Sighing, i let go of the meat " Gomenasai i think you need it more than i do " i walk briskly past her and end up in the fish section. " Look's like its fish for dinner again . "

I pay for the groceries and walk out of the supermarket. Sara uproached me offer herself to take some of the groceries load. We walk side by side before approaching the most expensive apartment money can buy which now we call home.

RING ... RING ... RING ... RING ... RING 

" Moshi Moshi ... " 

" Hey you  i'm not coming home for dinner today you guys can eat first don't wait for me okay." * CLICK *

" Is it Yuki ... what does he said ?" 

" He said he's not coming back for dinner and he's going to comeback home late "