The Contract

Stray Cat

Silence fill the car to Yuki's office. Both person fidgeted in their seat with different problem to think about. One was scared and nervous on what will happen to her when the car stop while the other one is mustering his courage to do his next task which will be based on his action. He droved swiflty through the front of the office building, run to the side of my door before dragging me off my seat while tossing the keys to the front door guard. With a bow the car drove off, trying to regained my composure Yuki drag me to the high glass door and was joined with Mr Takoshi on the elevator. 

" I get all what you need boss its all in the office, " he said with a reassuring smile at me before he went off to his desk. Yuki roughly shove me to his office before pushing me down on the couch. In a swift he landed on top of me balancing himself on the sofa.

" W-what are you doing? " i stuttered wide eye, wriggling my body only earned me a tighter straddled on my hip's. " Seriously Yuki its not funny. " i hiss angrily to him before he a paper to my face. 

" Look at this and then sign at the bottom," moving from my body and sitting on the opposite of me i stared at the paper.

 

Marriage Contract

Groom Name: Yuki Furukawa

Bride Name: you 

 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Groom Signature:                                                                                                                                                                                                     Bride Signature:

Yuki Furukawa

" Wait i thought you said to pretend, but not really married! " moving my heads from the contract,  i stared wide eyed back at Yuki.

" Well change of plan." He look at me straight to the eye. 

" But-

" You do realize i was the want who put a roof on your head,feed both you and your sister and fund her school." He look at me like his trying to quirked my anger.

" Wait you What! i didn't told you to fund her school beside we had an aggreement that when this is all over we go to our seperate ways without leaving any trace."

" So you didn't know that your sister is miserable at shool? " he quirked up one of his eyebrow with me still trying to process his word."

" Wait.she what? " with a disbelief tone i stood up from my seat.

" Well if you have nothing to say sign at the bottom and give the contract to Mr Takoshi he will guide you from there," he stood up from his chair and walk to the door leaving me inside his office alone. 

" What the hell."

Still trying to collect myself i didn't realize Mr Takoshi was inside the office, " Madam, i think you should sign the contract for the benefit both you and your sister. With teary eyed i look at him, " He might be just the most arrogant, big tongue and the most powerfull person you have ever seen." 

With a light chuckled i laughed on Yuki description by Mr Takoshi. " i'm glad you're smilling Madam and i hope you make a decision too," with that i look back at the contract where the signature is, grabbing my pen i sign it without hesitastion.

" I hope what ever you just said just now is beneficiall Mr Takoshi cause i put my damn life on this ing paper." i handed the contract to him and a big white box was to me that caught me by suprise.

" What's this? " i opened the box and was present by the most beautiful dress ever, i look back at Mr Takoshi and he was grinning to the ear.

" Its Party Time! "

The whole day speed of like the bullet train that i have to ride on every morning.Once i open the box with a grinning Mr Takoshi he push me off to the bathroom that was hidden, i put the dress on and the next we are rushing around Tokyo. First we go to a hair saloon, they curled my hair elegantly but when i see how much Mr Takoshi has to pay he just handed the sale clerk a platinum card. " Its sire's he let me lend it for you," he give me a reassuring smile before we drove to another shop for my makeup which is pretty much a famous brand. I stopped when we are at the entrance, " Aren't you going in madam we do need to do your makeup." 

" We could just go natural and i could to the party like this," i said pointing at my natural face who luckily didn't have to suffer to bac acne during my teen years.

" What are you talking madam its a party we should go all out," Mr Takoshi said and dragged me in the shop.

2 hours later i came out of the shop with supermodel face, with my hair and my dress all of the passerby can't help but stare. " Errr Mr Takoshi is there something on my face," i questioned with a worry face.

" No madam i think they are looking at you because you stand out," he give me a thumbs up to ease my worry tension. " Now i think we are set for a party."

We drove quietly throught out the whole journey.We arrive at the hotel but we end up drove pass it and stop not so far away from it at the side of the curb next to a Bently. " Madam its time," Mr Takoshi hand me his hand before i grabbed for it. He bring me towards the luxurious car,open the door for me and was greeted by Yuki Furukawa in a tux.He look hella fine for someone who force me to a marriage contract just this morning." Took you long enough," he said with a glare.

With a light push and a reassuring smile which seem to keep me save, Mr Takoshi leave me with Yuki and close the door behind me.

Hi guys i'm back but i'm kinda busy this week because of my driving test so WISH ME LUCK 

Oh and you guys like the new poster it was made by Miss DrisMay25

Thank You for the poster, currently request is open for anybody!