007

Remember Me ?

“So you lost your memory?” Luhan asked while walking down the road, in which his house was. “Man that is scary.” Chanyeol nodded.
“And didn’t you say you are Chinese?” Chanyeol asked.
“Yes,I am. But I live here with my parents.” Luhan smiled. “Is it hard?”
“What?” Chanyeol looked at Luhan.
“Living without memory.”
Chanyeol hesitated before answering. “Yeah, it is. It’s like I had no past. Like I never lived and never had a life. And never had any friends. It’s even worse seeing other people hangout with their friends. And that’s why I’m here, looking for a clue.”
“Don’t you remember anything about your friends at all?” Luhan was quite surprised.
“There is one. I saw him in my dreams.”
“Who is that?”
“Baekhyun.”
“Don’t worry, Chanyeol. You sure will get your memory back.” Luhan patted on Chanyeol’s shoulder. “And you just arrived to your previous house.” Chanyeol looked all over the house. And it sure was familiar. But then,

“AAAhhhhhhhhhhh” Chanyeol shouted while holding his head.
“Chanyeol. Chanyeol, are you okay?” Luhan tried to hold Chanyeol as he was struggling.

 

“Chanyeol, what should we do today?”
“Nothing. I don’t wanna do anything.”
“Why  is that?”
“I hate everything. My parents are planning about moving into another house.”
“Wait, what? That’s so unfair.”
“I know, Baek. I just don’t wanna leave.”
“And I don’t want you to leave.”
“Of course I’m not gonna leave. How can I leave my best friend? I’m gonna fight till they agree with me.”
“You’re gonna what?”
“Don’t worry. I won’t go.”
“What the hell are you saying.”
“I’m saying the hell that you don’t understand.”

 

“Chanyeol! You finally woke up.” Luhan said out of relief getting up from the chair.
“W-what happened?” Chanyeol asked getting up, still blurry.
“You passed out.” Luhan uttered. “And don’t freak out you are in my house.”
Chanyeol looked around. He was on a bed in a room. But as he kept looking around, his head started to ache again. “I think I should get out.” Luhan helped him walk out of the house. As they went out, Chanyeol sat on the ground. “This is too much. This sure was my house.”
“So you are not gonna come inside?”
“I don’t know, but not now.”
“Then do you wanna walk around?” Luhan asked hesitating.
“Sure.”

 

“Does this look familiar to you?” Luhan put his hand around Chanyeol’s shoulder.
“Somewhat.” Chanyeol uttered, looking around.

“Luhan hyung!” Suddenly they heard someone calling them and soon they saw a figure coming towards them.
“Sehun.” Luhan smiled while waving.
“Where were you? I looked everywhere for you.” Sehun said, panting, without noticing the stranger beside his hyung.
“Hey, I have a friend to introduce.” Luhan said pointing at Chanyeol. Sehun raised his head to look at the new friend. “Sehun, this is-”
“Chanyeol hyung?” Luhan was dumbfounded by the younger’s words. So was Chanyeol.
“Sehun, how do you know him?”
“My parents sent you, didn’t they? Luhan , let’s run!” Chanyeol grabbed Luhan’s hand and started running. “What?” was the only word that could escape Luhan’s mouth as he was dragged down the road by the ‘giant friend’.
“Wait! What?” Sehun was standing still until he came to his senses. “Wait! Luhan hyung!!!That’s not it!” Soon he was running after his hyungs.

"Chanyeol hyung!!!Wait!!!"

 


 Not much description, sorry! But hey, Sehun arrived!!!yay!!!
Hope you enjoyed it!

^^