006

Remember Me ?

“Here sir.”
“Thank you”  Chanyeol bowed before exiting the shop in which he exchanged his watch for money. “I’ve got 6000 won. Hope this is enough.”
As he went out of the shop and into the streets, his eyes caught a paper that was pinned to a tree and was stunned when he read it.

 

MISSING


Park Chanyeol
Last seen : yesterday(4th of December) night
Contact : 051-212-3456

 

             Chanyeol pulled the paper off the tree and put it in his pocket. “Did they have time to do this? It hasn’t even been 24 hours.” He sighed in annoyance. “And they said they had no photos.”

             Chanyeol hurried down the road, looking for a bus station, where he could escape to Seoul. After hours of walking and asking others he finally came to the bus station and also came to the realization that he had passed this while looking for a shop to sell his wrist watch. “Aren’t I stupid?” He entered the bus station, anxious. But to his disappointment, the next bus to Seoul was gonna depart an hour later. So he could do nothing other than waiting there and hiding his face. “And now I’m hungry.” He mumbled to himself. After an hour the bus arrived and he made himself comfortable in the bus, feeling relieved finally. He sat on a window seat with the great desire of enjoying the view and the fresh breeze. He hopefully looked out the window, but what he saw made him bend down and hide his face. It was his parents with the police officer, who he met that morning. “Please go. Start going!” He whispered. They were coming towards the bus, in which he was seated. He started to sweat. And to his delight the engine started and fresh air started to blow through his hair. The bus had started to drive to Seoul. And he is finally free from the trouble. Well, maybe not yet.

 

           “Woah.” Was Chanyeol’s first impression of Seoul. It was a big city with a sea of people rushing here and there. And for a moment he felt helpless. How is he gonna find his home. All he remembered was that 8, something, something, Seoul. “I’m lost, aren’t I?”

          Like a lost puppy, he walked here and there in Seoul without any clue to find his home. He heard his stomach grumbling, signaling that he had stayed too ling without any food. So he finally decided to head into a restaurant that was nearby and order the food that looked the most delicious in his eyes. He ate every little thing on his plate and drank a can of Sprite. And it cost 3000 won. So now he’s left with 2000 won. “Now what am I gonna do?” he asked himself as he walked down the streets of Seoul. He tried to remember the address several times, but it was all in vain. “Aish, it’s already getting dark.” Then an idea struck him. “Can’t I find the address by the name? Now that I’m here. It should be somewhere in here.” Then suddenly he went to boy of his age, who was walking with and backpack.

“Hey, do you know Park Namseon?” he asked without even thinking.
“Who?” the boy was a little startled.
“Park Namseon” Chanyeol repeated.
“How am I supposed to know?”
“Then who would know?”
“Dude, Calm down.” The boy said coolly. “Now can I know what you want?”
“I want to find the house of Park Namseon. I mean which was his house.”
“So you say that he’s not there anymore.”Chanyeol nodded. “ And why are you looking for it?”
“Because it’s my parent’s house.” Chanyeol did not want to say more than that.
“Okay. And are you sure it is in Seoul?”
“Yes.”
“Then I have an idea. Come with me. And by the way I’m Luhan.”

 

        Chanyeol waited outside the building till Luhan came back. He walked forwards and backwards in front of the big building until he saw Luhan walking towards him.

“Did you find it?” Chanyeol asked almost jumping.
“Yes.” Luhan said with severe eyes that were aimed straight at Chanyeol. “But there is a problem.”
“What?” Chanyeol asked quite scared.
“The house in this address is where I live.” Chanyeol’s eyes widened. Luhan continued. “Can I know what is going on please?”
“It’s a long story.” Chanyeol said after thinking for awhile.
“Doesn’t matter.”
“Okay”


Luhan is here, people! Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for the short Chapter!