004

Remember Me ?

          “ It is time for plan B. Well, plan A was asking my mother, though it would never work” Chanyeol mumbled to himself. “Anyway, I better be successful this time” Chanyeol got out of his bed and walked towards the door. Then he opened the door slowly without making any noise. He popped his head out of the room just to make clear that nobody was there. “Alright baby! Let’s get started!”

          He walked to his parents’ room and made sure that they were asleep. Only then he walked down the stairs, straight into his father’s ‘working room’. It was a big room with book shelves all around it. And there was a single table in the middle of the room. It was neat and felt as if it has never been touched. Chanyeol closed the door behind him walked to the table. “Oh holy crap! I don’t even know where to start”

          After some time of mumbling to himself, he finally decided to start searching from the table. He kept on looking inside every file and book until his eyes caught a file which included details of selling a house. He took the file closer and scanned through it. And on the top left corner, there was a picture of a house. It was quite old looking but it looked familiar in Chanyeol’s eyes. He quickly looked at the address. It read,

8, Sejong-ro, Jongno-ku, Seoul 
100-806 

           He picked up a pen and a paper from the table and wrote it down. Then he put it on his pocket and started to put everything in order as it was before. “Finally! I now have a reason to live. But-“ he was interrupted by a small photo, which fell out of a book while he was trying to clean the mess he made. He bent down and took the photo and looked at it. It was a photo of him and another boy. He looked at the other boy and tried to remember him. Then suddenly his head started to ache again. He grabbed his head with both his hands and slowly sat on the floor. “Ouch”

“Will you smile please, ?” Chanyeol saw a boy about 14 putting his hand over his shoulder.
“What did you call me?”
“Just smile for the photo, Mr.Park Chanyeol, will you?”
“Just wait until we’re done, bacon”
“It’s Baekhyun, okay?”
“Mission accomplished!”
“What?”
“Just shut up and smile”

              Chanyeol’s head was hurt more than before. He screamed out of pain, waking the two people upstairs. “Chanyeol!” Mr. Park came into the working room followed by his wife. “Are you alright?”Chanyeol could see the two figures coming towards him but soon all went blank in his mind and he was unconscious. Mr. Park knelt beside Chanyeol and his eyes caught the photo that Chanyeol was holding.

“What is it?” this time it was Mrs.Park. Mr.Park handed the photo to her and soon her eyes widened. “Did he?”
He nodded and said. “I think so”
“I thought you put it all away” Mrs. Park quite shouted at her husband.
“I know. But they were best friends. I treated him like my own son” He said sadly. “I’ll take him to his room”

 

“This is unbelievable! I don’t wanna become a damn doctor!”
“Calm down, Baekie!”
“No, I can’t! They are gonna take my dream away from me! I just wanna become a freaking singer, you get that?”
“You are insulting your own dream!”
“No, I didn’t”
“Yes, you did”
“I don’t know…I just can’t let this go. I know I can do it and I will do it. Why are they so obsessed with the ‘doctor job’ anyway?”
“How am I supposed to know?”
“How am I supposed to know?”
“Stop imitating me!!!”
“Stop imitating me!”
“BAEKHYUN!”
“Okay, fine! So you said you found some for our band, right?”
“Yeah, they live just down the road”
“How old are they?”
“Younger”
“Great! Then I get to be the leader”
“What? After everything I’ve done for this, do you think that I’ll give the leadership to anyone else? I think not!”
“But I’m older”
“Like I care! Now shut up!”
“You should care”
“Shut up!!”
“Okay hey, do you remem-”
“Just SHUT UP!!!!!”

      Chanyeol opened his eyes. He was on his bed. He slowly got up and sat on the bed. He stared out of his window for more than an hour. Then he finally got out of his bed.

“So you are Baekhyun!”

 

   


Hey guys! Just in case you don't know....this isn't baekyeol! I'm no good at that kind!

I hope you enjoyed this story so far (hoprfully=P)