010

Remember Me ?

“Why are we going to a grave yard?” Chanyeol asked, watching others walking into the grave yard.
“Just come.”  Sehun uttered without even looking back. Chanyeol too stepped into the grave yard. It looked familiar. It gave him a slight head ache. But he kept on following them.

“There.” Sehun pointed at a tombstone. “Don’t panic please.”
Chanyeol looked at the tombstone. There were still fresh flowers.
“We come here every day.” Kai added.

Chanyeol carefully read what was on the tombstone.

In loving memory of
Byun Baekhyun
1992 – 2010
You will always be remembered by
 the family and friends.

“Baekhyun is…..dead??!!”

Chanyeol’s head started to ache again. He’s eyes were fixed on the tombstone, when he fainted all of a sudden.
“Yah, Chanyeol!” Luhan shouted while catching him. “Let’s take him to the hospital. This is different than before.”

*sound of the ECG machine*

Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes and he was in a hospital again.
“So we meet again!” Chanyeol looked at direction, where the voice came from. “How are you?” It was Dr.Choi.
“Yeah” Chanyeol smiled as he sat on the bed. Soon came Luhan,Kai, Sehun and surprisingly  Chanyeol’s parents.
“Chanyeol, are you okay?” Luhan asked. Chanyeol nodded.
“Oh my son!” Chanyeol’s mother hugged him tightly, crying while his dad kept looking at him, scaring the hell out of him. When everyone settled down, Chanyeol spoke.

“I wanna go somewhere!”
“Where?” Mrs. Park questioned, but was held back by her husband. “Let him go. He’s gonna go anyway. He’s Park Chanyeol, isn’t he?” Mr. Park just smiled weakly.

        Soon Chanyeol was out on the road, walking alone with a smile on his face. He went to a flower shop and bought some white flowers. Then he went straight into the grave yard. He looked at the tombstone, in which his best friend’s name was mentioned. He kept staring at it as he recalled his memories.
 

“Yah, Baekhyun!” Chanyeol shouted in anger. “We cannot join their band. And we will not!”
“But they are so perfect. We’ll get a chance to perform on a big stage.” Baekhyun said.
“They are just gonna use us to become more popular.” Chanyeol hissed. “Most importantly, they are after you, your voice!”
“They are just gonna help us!” Baekhyun shouted.
“Help us? My !” Chanyeol looked straight at Baekhyun’s eyes. “We are not joining them! That’s it! Got that?”
“Then I’m going!”
“What? Can you go? Can you leave us?” Chanyeol tried to look at the eyes that tried to escape.
“That’s not what I meant. I wanna become a singer, Chanyeol! And I’m already 18! This maybe the only chance I get.” Baekhyun was almost crying.
“Don’t you trust us? I know what you want. That’s why we are working so hard. Listen to me! If we do this alone, no one would be able to disturb your carrier. But if you go with them, they’ll get the hold of you. They’ll try to control you-”
“Tch- I’m going. See you!” Baekhyun turned his back and walked away.
“Yah Byun Baekhyun!” Chanyeol shouted, but Baekhyun kept walking. “Aish, this idiot.” Chanyeol threw away the notes that were in his hands and power walked wherever his head turned. He was angry and hurt. He wasn’t aware of his surroundings.

        Baekhyun on the other hand, suddenly stopped. “Aren’t I wrong? What are you doing, Baekhyun? Chanyeol sure is hurt.” Baekhyun turned around to look at the taller and saw him walking so fast without even looking around. But then he saw a bus which was coming fast towards Chanyeol. Baekhyun got scared that his mouth failed to make a sound. All he did was running as fast as he can towards Chanyeol.

BAMMMMMMMM!

Baekhyun lost his consciousness and Chanyeol was saved. At the hospital, Chanyeol heard the doctor saying,
“Byun Baekhyun. Time of death 2.46 pm, July 25th, 2010.”

     Chanyeol sighed as he sat in front of the tombstone. He placed the flowers on the tombstone.
 

“It has been a long time, hasn’t it? Did you miss me?” He talked to the tombstone. “It has been 4 years since you…uh- left. And last month I lost my memory, you know. And I forgot everything. But you were still there. I heard your voice every now and then.  It should be because you are the one I spent the most time with.” Chanyeol wiped the tear that escaped his eyes. “And now I clearly remember everything. It’s hard, dude. Watching you d-die.”Chanyeol couldn’t control himself and now he was in a river of tears. “But I had to. And the hardest thing was that you died because of me. If I were more careful that day, you’d still be alive.” Chanyeol covered his face with both his hands as he silently cried. After few minutes he finally wiped his eyes and looked up. “Alright! There is one thing I wanna say”

“ It’s hard to find friends like you and I’m lucky that I had you .Baekhyun, you are my best friend and you’ll always will be. I would never ever wanna forget a thing about you. But today I’m gonna let you go. I’ve understood that you would never want me to keep repenting. So I decided to make you proud instead. I’m gonna make your dream true. I’m gonna become a singer. I'll do it for you!" Chanyeol stood up to leave.

"Goodbye, Baekhyun!"


The End

So what do you guys think? Please leave your ideas in the comment box. Hope you enjoyed it. And thank you for readin, commenting and upvoting! ^^
I'm gonna(Hopefully/ maybe) write an Epilogue soon.( This doesn't have a prologue though =P)

Have a nice day!!