Laughs :D

Maybe is the word~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Angel-

I laughed harder as Suny's mouth was wide open. She stopped and realized it was real life. "Sorry for that just yeah", she said nervously. "It's alright", Kai said as he took my hand and left the school. We were out of the school entrance. I stopped immediately at him with a blank face. "Er had no one to hang out with", he said smiling with a dorky face. "FINEEE",I said as we went to get ice cream. "Ah that girl stared at me like I was a god or something", he said weirdly. "Many girls you know find you 'hot' but I don't ", I said putting on my serious face while eating melting ice cream. He stared at me waiting for a 'haha just kidding or joking'. Suddenly, Kai wanted grab my icecream cone but he accidently dropped it. I stared at him full serious but jokingly. I used my drama skills and ran away to a park that is empty. I pretended I was sad. "I'm sorry Angel", he said feeling really bad. I fake cried and he actually believed it. I laughed and hugged Kai. He gave me this. blank face. "You fell for my pro drama skills", I said as he was laughing. "Man By the way we should head back", he said and we headed off.

-Kai-

We walked back to the hotel and we saw a  group of girls. Well three girls. I knew Angel knew them since they stopped us. The leader started talking but she was trying so hard. "Hey Angel having a nice day?", she said while looking at me. "Yeah um Kai lets go back",Angel said and we were about to leave when she screamed WAIT. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter