Blushing!!!

Maybe is the word~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Angel-

Back at the hotel where boredom strikes. With nothing to do and all brains working hard of thinking. ''How about the waterpark?'', Baekhyun said jokingly. All tiring pair of eyes went towards his direction with a 'are you serious' emotion to it. He looked down dissapointed for the jokes. I could see all eyes blinking like the speed light with concentrated face. Dead silence was in the air. As soon as a word was said, all hopes were up. ''Lets have a party tonight'', D.O suggested in a excited tone. All eyes twinkled with excitement and looked over to the leaders who were sitting together. Puppy eyes were given to the special two. It worked as always. It was too cute to resist. ''Lets get ready. Who wants to go shopping for food?'', Lay helping out. A bunch of 'me' were screamed out by several loud mouths. When theres anything with food or just general shopping, the members legit beg for it. The cheeky members buy the most mouth watering foods and eat them without the others knowing. They dont get away with it though, the other members especially Xiumin have sharp eyes and notice some kind of evidence that they ate. Like one time when Chen bought the chicken, rice and vegetables take away dish, Xiumin saw some stains on his new tshirt. That story made me laugh really bad. ''Lay, Sehun and Chen can go . Rest can stay and relax'', Kris said in the leader voice. Every grinned at the fact Chen is going. ''Here comes some sneaky eating! I'll check your clothes again today'', Xiumin said laughing showing his cute smile. For me, i didnt want my boyfriend to go which made me frown. I was hoping to spend more time with him and have more laughs. Guess ill have to wait for my prince charming to come back!

-Tao-

Here we go again being investigators. The plan is back again. To discover if the AngChen couple is real. Everyone else in the room starts laughing as the members left for some reason. There was something bizzare that i noticed. A bunch of smiles and one frown. Not really expected that from Angel which shows c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter