Wait what!!

Maybe is the word~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Angel-

I went in the hotel room and looked around.'' Ahhhh so perfect'', i whispered as i saw a clean large room with a bathroom. I unpacked my luggage and went to shower. The bathroom was clean and quite large compared to the house i lived in before. I started showering and enjoyed the hot steam. Suddenly i heard a faint knock and heard someone screaming. I ignored it since i thought it was next door. I heard a louder knock and i freaked out. ''Anyoneee there?'', I heard a familar voice say. I quickly finished up and opened the door with messy hair. I saw Suho there standing there. ''Oh my sorry for interrupting . im so sorry'', he said feeling bad. ''Haha dont worry its fine'', i replied. ''Soo wanna go dinner with my band mates. Well since you dont have anyone to be with. Oh by the way whats your name?'', he said. '' Angel.Haha if you dont mind. I mean i might interrupt'', i replied thinking. ''Ohh dont worry youll get to meet more friends. Come over when your done. Take your time'', he said before leaving with a smile. I changed into casual clothes and put on facecream getting ready.

-Suho-

I returned back to the room and saw the members getting ready. ''Hey guys a person from next room is gonna join us for dinner so behave'', i said. They all complained as they wished the visitor wouldnt come. I stopped them by just saying one thing. ''Guys its a girl. Just calm and let her join okay?'', i said calmly. They all made fun of me and i just facepa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter