Revealed

Maybe is the word~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chen-

My mind was all mixed up of whether to tell him or not. I couldn't hold it in so I just told him. " Suho you'll probably be shocked and think about me differently now", I said looking down. " Ill never think differently . Continue", he said. " It's just that I like Angel a lot and seeing that Chanyeol and Angel are so close kinda hurts me", I blurted out. I looked at Suho expecting a shocked face but it was different. "I understand Chen . It's normal to feel that way", Suho said feeling upset a little. "I use to like a girl as well. Didn't work out ", he continued. "Thank you Suho", I said. "Tell me if u have any problems and go sleep", he joked around and left. I laughed as he said that and looked on my phone. Chanyeol posted a picture of him and Angel with a love heart .I sighed and went to sleep.

-Suho-

I left his room having a lot of emotions. I remember the days when I liked a girl and the same situation happened but I got over it. Kris saw me with a confused face. "What's wrong Suho", Kris asked me with a confused face. "Oh nothing just the past", I said smiling. He smiled and went to sleep. I went in my small room and went to sleep still thinking of how I can help.

Next day~~~

-Angel-

Today was the start of school. I had to wake up early and buy food from the small shops opposite of the hotel. I was so tired but I knew I had to go school. I went to a small noodle shop and bought a cup of noodles. I sat on a seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter