Parent meeting!! :DD

Maybe is the word~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chen-

Her amazing white teeth is shown as she laughed at the variety show we are watching. Her cheeks were red like the roses and her eyes twinkled like the stars at nightime. I couldnt stop staring at a beautiful face like Angels. I always know shes the one that i'll want to be together with for the rest of my life. The light chocolate coloured eyes contact with mine. A short giggle is heard. ''Chen its awkward when im laughing alone and your just staring'', she said in a lonely voice that made my heart ache. ''Hey its hard when i have a beautiful girl to stare at'', i said winking at her. ''Ahhh keep on blushing'', i said laughing and took a sip of the delicious hot chocolate. My eyes were getting tired as every minute goes by. Its been around two hours and i wondered if anyone noticed i went over. Silence was the only thing in the room but a breathin sound comes in. I looked over and saw her lying there peacefully. As a boyfriend, i put her to bed and put a blanket on her. ''Goodnight babe. Sweet dreams'', i whispered grinning and slowly walked out. I took a deep breath before turning the knob of the door into our room. Please no one awake Please ~~~

-Xiumin-

What can be a better time to surprise my dinosaur! I hear the tiny soft steps followed by a breath. I watched as the door knob turn slowly and a shock and embarrased face appeared. I put my grin on and laughed it off. ''Hyung what are you doing?'', he said still surprised in a way. I couldnt hold my laugh in and went outside the hotel room. The cute embarrased Chen followed me. ''Okay lets go to the cafe at level 1'', Chen said and we went down a few levels till we reached level 1. The smell of coffee reminds me of the memories of the coffee classes in the past. The different colourful cupcakes were all in a row one by one different like us humans. ''Hyung ill pay'', he said taking his wallet out buying my favourite slice of cake. Red Velvet. The memories were back. The times when we were training extremely hard in the first few months, the times when we always talked after training in the cafes, those times when we know everything about each other were all back. These memories are always remembered and will keep going. In a blink of a eye, 2 years have gone by. The mouth watering cake appeared in front of my face making me happy. I looked over and laughed. Strawberry cake was Chens all time favourite which made me laugh. ''Eyyy~ Strawberry cake can be a mans favourite too''. That quote said by the amazing Chen in those days. ''HEY ARE YOU PARANOID''. I jumped a bit as i looked at Chen. I laughed concentrating on the reality now. ''Angels your girlfriend, isnt she?'', i said already knowing the answer. ''AH This hyung knows everything. Dont tell yeah?'', he said with his puppy eyes. I nodded as i took a bite of the cake. We talked all night till very late like the old days. 

-Chen-

It was nice having someone to talk to about all your problems and having a laugh. It was night time which made it more special. There hasnt been much hanging out alone with Xiumin in a long time. One person knows now! I know of course. 10 members which still doesnt know. I'll let them find out on their own. ''Its obvious. Only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter