Restaurant :))

Maybe is the word~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Angel-

The car ride was silent since that scenario. My face was still a tomato. I was never good talking to guys just always made my face red. We arrived after a while and went to one of the rooms. It was huge and had a big table in the middle with 13 chairs. I didnt know where to sit so i just sat anywhere. I excused myself to go toilet and saved my seat first. After i was done, i checked my face in the mirror. Didnt look as good as i left it. I went back to the room. As i entered the door, someone jumped out of nowhere which made me fall to the ground. I saw the tall member laughing his head off. ''So embarrasing'', i said getting up. Everyone else laughed except Suho. ''That was unacceptable Chanyeol'', he said dissapointed. ''Its alright Suho thanks though'', i said. ''Remember my name yeah?'', he said and winked. I sat in my seat and started drinking the soup there. After a long while i realised i was sitting next to Chen which freaked me out. ''Whoa didnt see you there'', i whispered. ''Haha i sat next to you on purposeee '', he said trying to be cute. I rolled my eyes and continued eating. I had a good conversations with the members and went along well. Chen and i went awkward so it didnt really work out well. "Why aren't you talking to me hey?", he said all of a sudden but the members didn't hear. I ignored it but he asked me again. I still didn't answer. He leaned in and whispered it to my ears which gave me chills. I pushed him away and said " I don't know". He laughed and continued eating. I got along with Chanyeol well since that "prank". He was pretty talkative so I talked to him a lot. I saw a pair of eyes staring at me but I ignored it.

-Chanyeol-

Angel was so cool and interesting to talk to. She wouldn't be my type in relationships but an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter