Airporttt!

Maybe is the word~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chen-

Do you the feeling when your heart finally beats normally and everything seems to be perfect? Yes, thats how life is now. After hearing that one single statement can actually change your life upside down. We stayed in that position for a while now. We didnt get sick of it, didnt get tired of it. If only it can last forever. Not hugging your girlfriend for so long is just hard. I learnt a lesson now. Tell your worries and trust. Trust is a big word as everyone says. Time must have gone fast. Angel got off my lap and held my hands to go back upstairs. It felt awkward knowing that the members had to care take of me just then. But thankfully they made it perfectly normal. ''AHHHH THE COUPLE IS BACK!'', everyone shouted as we sat down on the bed. I sat there smiling showing my bright teeth. Man its been a while since i smiled this happily. ''Pack your bags people! Flight in a few days. Take good rest'', Sehun said as its starting to get dark. ''Ah dongsaeng thats my job'', Suho shouted as everyone bursted into laughter. I looked at Angel but she was already looking at me. ''Ayyyye staring at me ?'', i said teasing her. She looked the other way and shaked her head. ''Chen your going to spend the night at Angel's hotel room or else she''ll get lonely'', Chanyeol said and went to sleep. ''Aishhhh what a'', i said and laughed. I stood up and grabbed Angel's hand to go to her hotel room but she let go. ''Im gonna go toilet here . You can go over first'', she said and went towards the bathroom. I smiled and went over. It was cold at night especially since its winter now. I turned the heater on to warm up the room. The heaters at the hotel took a while and didnt seem to warm up a single bit. The door creaks as Angel came in and smiled at me. She brushed her teeth and went to bed first. I played on my phone and soon went to bed. ''Goodnight babe'', i said cutely. ''Haha goodnight kim jongdae'', she replied. Goosebumps always appear when she says my full name.

-Angel-

''Im gonna go toilet here. You can go over first'', i said lying but he trusted me. I waited till i heard him completely gone. I went to Lay and Suho. I gave them big hugs from every member as well. ''Thank you so much for everything. I love you guys so so so much. I cant even pay back what you guys done. What do you guys want for the pay back?'', i said really wanting to help. ''I guess take care of our little dinosaur'', Lay said. Laughter was heard. ''With camel eyes'', D.O added which made everyone laughed. ''Haha i will but ill still pay you guys back somehow!'', i said and said my goodnights to every member.

I opened the hotel door and saw Chen there. I flashed a smile and went to brush my teeth. I finally have my Chen Chen's personality and happiness back which made me extremely happy. I quickly went to bed and waited there coldly with no warmth beside me. I waited for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter