He's Perfect (Eliminating the Possibilities)

A Writer's Canvas ▬ Collection of Oneshots | fin.

Minho? Hyoyeon smiled.

“He’s too handsome. I mean, not that I don’t like him, and the noona-dongsaeng age difference is okay, but he is Flaming Charisma isn’t he? On stage, off-stage, all the time, his charm is switched on. Like all the time, 24/7 nowadays. He’s turning into Jonghyun number two.”

Minho.

Taecyeon? Yuri piped up from a corner.

“He’s too manly! And we’ve gotten into a scandal before… Sort of, I guess. Taecyeon is great, but too bulked in my opinion. Same for all the other 2PM guys, they’re bulked. And Yuri, that includes Nickhun.”

Taecyeon.

Donghae? Sooyoung stood up and walked towards her.

“Too overrated. Have you guys seen the forums at all? People are just assuming our friendship is love, when it’s not. All I feel for Donghae is… friendship. Nothing more, nothing less… And I know he feels that way for me too. Maybe Sica should consider him?”

Donghae.

Siwon? Jessica suggested, lazily picking up the remote and switching on the TV.

“Aish. That man is always trying to flirt with me. It’s bad enough I’m forced to do so many SPAO photo shoots with him, and other modeling companies still want us. Manager oppa already told them ‘no’, but they’re persisting.”

Siwon.

Key? Tiffany smiled, remembering the photo the pair taken together backstage.

“Didn’t he mention on Sang Sang Plus that he only saw me as a sister? Yah, Fany, you were there too! You forgot already? Your memory is like a goldfish’s, three seconds long. Anyway, Key fools around with me a lot, and we have loads of brother-sister fun, so we’re never going… there.”

Key.

Kyuhyun? Sunny grinned.

“Kyuhyun? Oh, girls! Your suggestions are getting more absurd by the moment! Gaming oppa, remember? I play Starcraft with him. I gotta admit, it is fun playing with him and all, but eh… I don’t see myself married to him any time in the future.”

Kyuhyun.

Leeteuk? Taeyeon threw in as she came in from the kitchen.

“Unnie! You like him! Why are you suggesting him? Plus, he’s always saying how I should marry him and all. I don’t have any thoughts of that in my head. I see him as an older brother, an over-protective, yet extremely sweet and dorky older brother.”

Leeteuk.

Changmin? Seohyun spoke up from a corner.

“Changmin? I have to admit, he’s a very suitable man, but he’s a little too awkward, and every time I try to crack jokes with him, he has a reaction as late as Sica’s. But I do love his qualities, generous, good singing and all…”

Changmin.

Ah, unnie! How about... what’s his name… How about Gunwoo from MYNAME? You saw his MV right? And the BTS too! You watched it twice. Seohyun smiled smugly and decided to go a second time.

“G-Gunwoo? W-Why would you suggest him?”

Unnie, why are you stuttering? At this point, everyone gathered around a very embarrassed Yoona.

“Because…”

He’s stubborn… Yet he’s kind and humble, gentle and good-natured. Sometimes he’s dark and brooding, but he’s very nice, it seems. Quick-witted and observant Seohyun smiled smugly once again.

“He’s… perfect.”