Planning for the Acquaintance Party

Keeps On Pretending (JEONG MIN)

Kyunghee University

"CONFERENCE ROOM"

 

       "Why were here?"Seon Yae ask Hee Jin.

       "Because our Acquaintance Party is so near and we need to prepare it now...as soon as possible."Hee Jin answer Seon Yae's question.

       "okey.."All them said.

       "What we gonna do.."Jeung Jin said and excited.

First thet have a meeting and next they prepare some things.And everyone of them have their own things to do.And they are all buzy on that whole day.

After their all doing,they went to the axpinsive restaurant and eat there.But while tey eat they only got a topic all about the Acquaintance Party.

      "this coming sunday well be our Acquaintance Party.so we must hurry guyz..."Hee Jin open the topic first.

      "yeah..it's so near,a-a-and look tomorrow is monday.."Jeung Jin said who is feeling bad."we don't have partners yet."

      "Yeah..and because we have Miss.Queen and Mr.King on that night.So we need to have partners."Hee Jin said. And feel bad too.

       "Who will be my partner?"Jeung Jin as them.

      "Young Min.." She said and laugh and the rest laugh too.

      "Of course not..No way..that won't be happen.."Jeung Jin said and her face frown.

      "You know guyz our only problem is all about our partner.."Seo Hee intterupt.

      "Except Seon Yae and Shin Yae.."Jan Di said.

      "Yeah right...Seon Yae have her  Min oo and Shin Yae have her Jae Heun.."Jeung Jin explain.

      "Ahhhmmm.....Guyz Min Woo and I broke up.." Seon Yae tell them the truth.,

      "What..?"all of them ask and shock,"Why?"

      "Min Woo have Jessica.."

       "But don't worry Hee Chul is here.."Jan Di tease Seon Yae.

 

While their buzy talking to each other about the Acquaintance Party.That topic is also the topic on boyfriends dorm.

      "Jeong Min who will bw your partner for the Acquaintance Party?" Hyun Seong ask him.

      "I can't come.."He said seriously.

     "He just pretending .."Min Woo interrupt them and punch him slowly at his shoulder.

      "Of course not."he protest.

     "you only say that because you don't like to see Shin Yae with Jae Heun..right?"Kwang Min ask him.

     "How about you Young Min..Who will be your partner?" He ask.

      "no one.."Young Min answer.

      "don't worry my dear twin brother Jeung Jin is there. to save you,.."kwang Min tease his twin.

      "I don't like her.." Young Min said and his face can't draw.

      "That's on first we don't know someday..."Jeong Min tease Young Min finally.

      "How about Min Woo and Hyun Seong?"

      "Me I don't know yet.." Hyun Seong said."How about you Min Woo?"

      "I don't know too.."Min Woo answered on a sad voice.

      "you don't know? Seon Yae is there your girlfriend don't tell me you already forgot her?"Hyun Seong ask.

      "I thionk she don't like me anymore.."

      "Why?" they ask.

      "I don't know.."

 

--------

     "By the way why you and oppa broke?" Shin Yae ask Seon Yae.

     "because I saw him with jessica at the canteen last friday and Min Woo held her hand.."Seon Yae explain.

     "Ahhhh......."they said.

     "can I suggest?" Jeung Jin said.

     "What?"Jan Di ask .

    "Hee Jin can we do it by counting ?....Jeung Jin said.

     "Counting for what?"

    "For the Acquaintance Party so that we can have our partner finally on that event.beside girls and boys are equal in our section.."Jeung Jin suggest.She only suggesting because she so worried because she know that no one will offer her to be a partner.

     "That's a good Idea..."Seo Hee said."Hee Jin can we do that?"

     "no .." Hee Jin answer.

    "What?" they all shock .."why?"

    "can we treat that as our big challenge in our life one's a year?"

    "But we all know that no one will offer us..?" Jeung Jin protest and also the other.

     "it's a final.."

    No one of them protest anymore because they know that no one can change Hee Jin's desicion.

 

 

    It was monday and all of them wake up early.Shin Yae and Seo Hee prepare the breakfast.While Hee Jin and Seon Yae still sleeping.and Jeung Jin and Jan Di busy preparing their speech for the announcement they made.

 

 

Boy's Dorm

 

        "I love you oppa...And I'm always in your side...."The girl said and kiss.......

        "Hyung wake up.."

  Jeong Min awake when he saw Hyun Seong on his dream./But the truth Hyun Seong wake him up.Then he directly punch Hyun Seong's shoulder..And go..

       "What happen to him.."Hyun seong wondering and gpo outside of Jeong Min's room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Again....blush