Jeong Min's promise

Keeps On Pretending (JEONG MIN)

                    Then Shin Yae wear her school shoes and bring her bag.Then a few minute pass they arrive at the Girlfriends Dormitory.

        "Thanks for arriving me here and to guard me at the clinic while I'm sleeping."Shin Yae thanks to Jeong Min .

         "No problem Shin Yae .That's for you......okey?,So go inside and rest."Jeong Min said and press the door bill.Then Hee Jin came out and a happy face create on her lips when she Saw Shin Yae with Jeong Min.Then she also called the other to go outand face them.

          "Shin Yae ,your now okey ?"Hee Jin ask her.

           "yes..I'm now okey...."She answer.

           "Oppa get in first before you leave and take some dinner here.?"Jan Di invite him.

           "Don't mind me....."Jeong Min said."I need to go guyz.Remember we have corfew here.

           "Okey but I want to thank on you because you guard Shin Yae in the clinic.But where is Jae Heun?"Hee Jin ask whaen she remember Jae Heun.I thought he's the one watching Shin Yae inside the clinic?"

            "he said that he has many things to do."he lied.

             "Ahhhh.okey...but thanks for your kind."Hee Jin thanks again.

             "Okey I need to go ."He said humble.

             "Okey thanks a lot oppa."Shin Yae said and kiss him at his cheeks.

             "Thanks for caring her oppa."Jeung Jin shout.

When Jeong Min is gone the girls keep asking her for what happen.And grab her until at the Dininh area.

              "Shin Yae tell us the story."Seon Yae said to her.

              "Story?For what ?"she ask and wondering.

              "Your now okey right ?"Seo Hee ask her and her face frown.

              "yes.I'm okey."She answer,:Guys,I need to rest I'm from illness so I need to rest.

              "okey .."She answer."Guys I need to go And tell as what happen to the clinic."

              "Nothings happen at the clinic. "

               "guys ..nothing happen okey ?"Seon Yae said."So guyz I think we need to rest too like Shin Yae.."she said and laugh.

 

Boy's Dorm

           "Jeong Min what happen?"Dong Hyun ask him when he came to the dorm.

           "She's now okey,Jae Heun called me because Shin Yae keeps on calling me."He answered."and now Shin Yae is okey actually I arrive her at her dorm."

           "That's mean ,Hyung she likes you too?"Hyun Seung ask.

           "I think so ,I hearderd her say saranghae.."He said smiley...

           "Then ,Did you have a plan to court her?"Kwang Min ask him too.

           "Acquaintance Party..."he said and went to his room.

While the rest of the boys shocke because for what attitude that Jeong Min did.

            "I think Acquaintance Party is fan..."Min Woo commented.

Then they went to thier room to rest too.

 

         After that day is weekend .Jeong Min decide to meet Jae Heun at the Arirang Restaurant to talk about Shin Yae.

         "what's have hyung?"Jae Heun ask him directly.

          "nothing I only want to talk about Shin Yae."He answered.

          "Why?"

          "Jae Heun I know that you love her too..but I love her too..That's why I have a plan to court her"he explain."It's that okey for you?"

           "don't worry..I know Shin Yae likes you too and not me...so It's okey for me..And I realize that Shin Yae is not for me...She is yours and not mine..Actually,I want to meet her on this afternoon to explain.And Hyung I'll be transfered at the Mixeco to continue schooling there my parent want me to be there..."Jae Heun added.

          "You mean you can't attend ourAcquaintance Party ?"He ask.

          "that's right cause that day is my flight."

          "But I want to say thank you for everything you did to Shin Yae."

After they talk Jeong Min went home happily.But before he go home he went to the flower shop to buy cause he plan to went at the girl's dorm to see Shin Yae.

 

Girl's Dormitory

          When Shin Yae woke up her best friends directly talk to her while thier eating.

          "Shin Yae..Why did Jeong Min oppa is with you last night?"Jeung Jin ask her.

          "I don't know ,When I woke up I saw him sleepimg veside me while holding my hands."She explain.

          "what? He held your hands?"Hee Jin shock.

          "Y-yes.."

          "Then,Did Jeong Min oppa..tell something?"

          "Like what ?"she wondered.

          "That he likes you.."Jan Di answer.

          "He likes me?"

          "yes.."

          And because of what she heard she can't resist herself not to be happy.Cause the truth is she's happy that finally she know that th boy she dream for a long month will like her too.And the one side of her heart is so happy but the other side is not because she knows that from now on Jae Heun own her.

       "oppa,why now?why now you tell the truth that you like me too.But when Jae Heun is not my officially boyfriend you didn't do anything..Why?"She ask her self.

Then after a minute the door bell rang.

        "Shin Yae someone want to talk to you."Jan Di said.

        "Who?"She ask.

        "he is in the door waiting for you..."Janm Di answer.

She don't have any idea if whose the person waiting to her in the door.But she decide to face the person.When she came she saw Jae Heun sitting at the sofa and now reading a magazine.

        "Good morning Shin Yae.....How are you ow?"Jae Heun directly ask her.

        "I'm now okay...Oppa where have you been last night?"

        "thanks God and totally youe okay.."

       She's wondering why Jae Heun act like an absent minded one.But she don't mind it.

        "Jae Heun..why your her?"She ask.

        "I have something to tell you......"Jae Heun said.

       "what's that ?>"

        "ahm.I quit to be your partner in the Acquaintance Party.."Jae Heun said.

       "what ?But why?"she ask and wondering.

        "Because I need to go Mixeco for my parents.And don't worry Jeong Min will be your new partner."

       "oppa are you sure for your saying ?"

       "Of course I am..so please say yes for me.."Jae Heun smiled at her.

      "O-okay.."she answer.

         "Thanks..Shin Yae.."Jae bHEun said and hug her happily."So I'll go now..bye.."Jae Heun said and walk.

         "Your welcome.."she said and close the door.Then she went to her room to rest.

And after a minute Hee Jin knocked.

         "Hee Jin unnie why ?"She ask when she open the door.

          "Jeong Min is here so face him now.."Hee Jin said happily.

         "just say him I'll be their a minute..okay?"

        "okay.."

     When Hee Jin is gone she directly get a powder and put a little on her face then a lipstick too.And face herself at the mirror.

       "Am i now beautiful?"She ask her self.

       "yes,,your now beautiful"

 A familiar voice came to her room.as she turn she saw Jeong Min standing at the door and looking at her.She don't know what to do if she'll stand alone or to close the door.But befire she can choose Jeong Min walk towards her.

        "Even you don't have any make up still your beautiful okay ?"Jeong Min commeted.

          "Yeah ..who told you to in?"She said angrily but the truth she feel nervous and embarass.

         "Hee Jin said..because your too late you know?"

         "Get out..oppa..get out./."she said shouting.

          "no I won't ..I want to see you and tell you that i'm -----"

         "that your my new partner ..don't worri I know it already..Jae Heun came to tell me that.."She cut Jeong mIn's say and add it.

          "Okey.ahmmmmmmm...Shin Yae...a flower for you too.."

Shin Yae get the flower.

         "okay so get out now.."she said.

          "wait..I want to give you this too .."Jeong Min said "Jae Heun want thi sto give you..and bye..I'll see you at the Acquaintance Party..."Jeong Min said and go.

          But she still shock why did Jae Heun give a paper bag for her?"

 

          Shin Yae can't sleep,she keep on thingking of Jeong Min and Jae Heun .She don' know what to do.Anmd she remember the paper bag that Jeong Min give from Jae Heun.She get it from the top of her drawer and open it.She saw a nice dress and a letter one too.

          "what  anice dress is this?And  a letter one?"She said.And meanwhile Hee jin that sleeping beside her bed awake too.And sit beside her.

          "Shin Yae your still awake?why?and whose thaht dress and a letter?for you?"Hee Jin ask her.

           "Yes.."

           "Open it so you should know.."

Then she open the letter and read it louder.

The letter....

     To Shin Yae :

               Shin Yae you know how mush I loe you.But if your not for me then I will give your freedom cause I know that you don't like me since at first.And I know that you only treat me as a friend.Shin Yae as you read this letter is the time that your free..so be happy with the guy you love your now free.You can continue loving him and I know you need him most than me.

I love you Shin Yae..saranghae And I'll be happy for you...I love you...

                                                                                                                                                                      Jae Heun....^_^

 

After reading she don't know what kind of emotion that she need to out.She is schock for what Jae Heun did for her.All she know is to thank to Jae Heun personally.

          "Shin Yae you know what Jae Heun is so kind ....Are you okay.."Hee Jin ask her at the same time.

           "Unnie why did he do this for me?"She ask.

          "Because he loves you so much Shin Yae..."Hee Jin answered.

          "Jae Heun thank you ,...your so kind..SARANGHAE OPPA..."She said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Now we're in FINAL..Keep reading...^_^smiley