Why...?

Keeps On Pretending (JEONG MIN)

     Hee Jin woke up when Seon Yae knock her room..

     "Hee Jin wake up,we have a good news for you.." Seon Yae said.

     "okey wait..."she answer.

     Hee Jin stand then open her room.

     "what's the good news?" She ask Seon Yae.

     "Come with us.." Seo Hee grab her until at the dining area.

 

Dining Area

 

    "Shin Yae is her." Jan Di and Jeung Jin surprise her.

    "Why she's her?"Hee Jin ask and she wondering.

    "Since she is a new member of Student council.Miss.Seung allowed her to stay with us."Jeung Jin explain.

    "are you kidding me?"

    "of course not where not kidding..."Jeung Jin anwer.

    "Hee Jin please welcome me on your room be your roommate starting today."Shin Yae smiled at her .

    "welcome my majesty..."

     Hee Jin welcome her on their new room.As they enter the room Shin Yae saw a nice teady bear while Hee Jin arrange her things where is not their proper place liker her books,dresses and especially her under wear and thats the reason why she was afraid to Shin Yae but Shin Yae wants to see her room as her new roommate starting on that day.

     Shin Yae can't imagine that Hee Jin got a nice room to  all.She look everywhere until she saw a cute teady bear and she call Hee Jin who is buzy fixing her things.

     "Unnie is this yours?" Shin Yae ask who is referring to the teady bear she hold.

      When Hee Jin saw the teady bear she directly get it.

     "Who told you to touch my things especially this teady bear ?" Hee Jin shouted her.

     "Hee Jin I didn't mean to ....." She explane.

     "No...!your so mean............" as Hee Jin shouted her she begin to cry until the others came and shock.

     "What happen to the two of you?"Seon Yae and Jeung Jin ask them .

     "nothing...."shin Yae lied..

     "Next time ask me before you touch my things.."Hee Jin said then run.

     "Hee Jin where are you going?" Seon Yae said and follow but Jeung Jin call her.

     " Leave her alone Seon Yae.."

     " but ?.......Seon Yae complaining .

     "you need Seon Yae...She is not on her self.." Seo Hee interrupt.

     "OKey..But I need to call Kwang Min to guard her..." Seon Yae said and worrying to Hee Jin.

     "Call kwangn Min now...." Jeung Jin understand Seon Yae.

After Seon Yae call Kwang Min all of them went to the dining area.And ask Shin Yae.

     "What happen to the two of you.?" Jeung Jin ask while her face can't draw.

     " I just touch her teady bear while I call her." Shin Yae explane to them.

     "whre the white one?"

     " yes..." she answered.

     " Thats Jeong Min oppa's give on her on their first monthsary." Jan Di said.

      Shin Yae was shock and can't believe.But the girlfriends didn't tell her why Jeong Min give that teady bear on Hee Jin.

 

      After what happen Shin Yae directly went to her room and Hee Jin is not there yet but because of what happen just earlier she sleep also the others.

      

*Morning*

        Shin Yae wake up early and she already saw Hee Jin's sleeping so she directly went to the kitchen to cook.After a few hour,she prapare it in the table.Then she went others room to wake theme up.

      "it's so early you know." Jeung Jin complain.

      "Sorry if I bother you but we need to go school early remember we have something to do."She explane.

      "Okey I know..."

      After she went on her room where Hee Jin still sleeping.

      "Hee Jin wake up.."

      Hee Jin awake and went to the bathroom and take a  bath.

 

    After all they do,they went to school without any conversation.Maybe because of what happen.When they came on their room Shin Yae  sit her chair and great Jeong Min who is there already.

       "good morning oppa"Shin Yae great him.

       "good morning Shin Yae.." greated her next.

    A   few minutes their teacher came and teach them a new lesson about Physics.

    Then the bell rang and their teacher dismiss them.And again, after the class they went to the conference room.

 

Conference Room

 

         When Shin Yae open the door Hee Jin directly talk to her and the other go outside.And Shin Yae feel so shy to Hee Jin.

       "How are you Shin Yae?" Hee Jin ask her with an happy face to her.Even she so wondering because of Hee Jin's atittude on that time but she answer Hee Jin.

        But before she answer Hee Jin's question on her she pass a peace of paper.

        "For what is this paper?"

        "I wrote my suggestions base for the Acquaintance Party on next week."

        " A okey..thanks.." Hee Jin whispered slithly."Ahhmm/....Shin Yae I'm so sorry for my atittude'..I shout you without any explanation to you.."Hee Jin continue.

       "It's okey unnie I understand and besiide that's my fault."She admitted.

       "The teady bear was given by Jeong Min Oppa..He give that on our first monthsary,That's why nobody can touch it because of that.Jeong Min oppa is my ex-boyfriend.And thats the reason why I hate you because he is happy with you and have a great company to each other.And everytime your with him I always feel jealous even I have no right to feel that co'z Jeong Min is not mine already we already broke.And I know your a good friend but when Jeong Min selected you as a MMO.I feel so jealous. You know what Jeong Min is differrent than before.Before oppa is a nauthy boy he always teasing,but when you came he bacame a good men.He is now nice than before.You know Why I broke up with him? Because I saw him with another girl three times." Hee Jin explane.

       When Shin Yae hear it she feel so sad on Hee Jin.Now she know why Hee Jin always shouting and had a bad mood everytime she is on Hee Jin's front because of Jeong Min.

       "Now I know Hee Jin." she said and simply smile."I'm so sorry unnie I didn't know".

       "its okey and beside PAST is PAST".Hee Jin smile at her,"I'm curious Shin Yae do you love Jeong Min oppa?"

        She stop looking at Hee Jin when she heared Hee Jin's next question.

         "O-Of course not."

         "Then good...No one will love him,okey?"

         "OKey.."She answered.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did Shin Yae will respect Hee Jin's SCROOL for Jeong Min or just ignore it since Hee Jin doesn't have a right for Jeong Min.?

 

<3   --Omo--

 

^_^