I Think I love Her...

Keeps On Pretending (JEONG MIN)

 

Boy's Dorm

 

      When the Boyfriends came on their dorm Kwang Min directly cook some delicious food for them all.After preparing, the food in the table he call the others to start their meal. When the boys came they surprise and wondering for Kwang Min's do.

      "Yeah dude what did you eat so you can prepare this some delicious food for us?"His twin brother Young Min ask.

     "nothing,,,..I'm just happy ..Why ?" Kwang Min simply answer.

     "okay.........whatever.." Young Min said and take deep breath.

 

     After they Kwang Min wash the dishes voluntarily.And that things make the boys wondering.When Kwang Min finish he went to bathroom and take a bath..After a few minutes.

       "dude where are you going ?" Jeong Min ask.

       "I have a date with Hee Jin." Kwang Min answered.,

      Jeong Min shock and stand slowly while Kwang Min go.

 

 

         In other hand, the three boys talking behind the lobby of the shool.

       "Why did you call us?" Jun Yeo ask to Jae Heun.

       "Jun Yeo I need your help." Jae Heun derictly tell his problem.

       "For what ?"

       "please hel me..to court Shin Yae.."

       "You have a feelings on that girl ?"

       "yes"

       "when?"

      "Tomorrow.."

      "okey after our last subject."Jun Yeo said..

      "Thank you...and good luck for me.."....

 

Girl's Dorm

 

         After the girls took their breakfast Kwang Min came.

         "Hee Jin are you ready ?" Kwang Min ask excitedly.

         "yes.." Hee Jin answer and go.

         "Where did they go ?" Jeung Jin ask to Seo Hee.

         "going to date?" Seo Hee said.

         "Im happy for Hee Jin...Because she already move on."

         "Yeah right,...."She said.

  They also call the others which is Shin Yae nad Jan Di who are buzy playing cards.

         "What's have ?" Shin Yae ask.

        "Nothing we're just talking" Jeung Jin answer.

 

In the next when they arrive at the school Boyfriends is already there and buzy to each other.When Seon Yae want to see Min Woo his not thier with the boyfriends.And start to wondering.She try to ask Hyun Seong, but Hyun Seong didn't knoe two.She also try to find Min Woo until she came at the canteen.She saw it with Soo Yeon her enemy sitting at the middle of the canteen area.Ahe also see Min Woo holding soo Yeon's hand.And she feel so pain inside her heart while watching the two person.And she directly go back to their classroom.

           When Seon Yae run Shin Yae saw her and wondering why she's running.

           "Seon Yae what happen?"She ask.

            "oh ! nothing.."Seon Yae answer and sit her chair.

            Their teacher came with Min Woo and Soo yeon.Their teacher give them a new activity.While they answering Shin Yae look Jeong Min silently.

            On the other hand,Jun Yeo tease Jae Heun to court now Shin Yae.So after class Shin Yae remain on their room to prapare the list for their prom on next sunday.And that's about time to Jae Heun to do his plan.When Shin Yae go outside saw a red roses and she get it and smell.

              "Hmmm...nice smell......."she said.And around but nobody is there only she.Until she saw some little roses through to the lobby of the school and still wondering."Who did this for me?" She ask herself.and follow the roses in the floor.When she came at the library she saw the second rose and get it and continue until she came at the lobby and theire she saw the third rose and get it.Until she saw Jae Heun standing and walk towards her.

               "You like it?"Jae Heun ask her and give her the boquet of flower.

               She totally surprise because she think that Jeong Min is the who did all that for her.But she was totally wrong to.

                "Aren't you like it ?"Jae Heun ask her again.

                "Of course not ,the trought I surprise I can't believe that you can do this." She said smilling.

         On that time Jae Heun confess to her and ask permission to court her as soon as possible.They didn't notice that Jeong Min listen them silently on the back of the door beside them.But Because she think waht Hee Jin told her that not to fall in love to Jeong Min so she decide to consent Jae Heun.

        After that thing happen she directly went to her dorm and prison herself there.And call her father silently.

          "Miss.Kwon how's my father?"she ask to her father personal nurse.

          "He's now okey ma'am... but he's still sleeping now.."

          "Oh..it's okey.."

          "you want me to wake him ma'am?"

          "Oh no let him to sleep.."

           "Okey ma'am..."

   Her father has a stage 3 cancer on the heart and she is the only one who manage their company on her young age since her mother died and her father had illness...

 

 

Boy's Dorm

 

                      Jeong Min came with a angry face and his friends wondering to him.He saw Shin Yae with Jae Heun and he feel so jealousy.He get a water when Min Woo came with asad face too like him.He  also wondering but he forgot it because of thinking Shin Yae.And the others still wondering for the of them.

               "Guys! what happen to the two of you?" Donghyun ask seriosly.

               "Nothing..." They answer.And directly went to their room.

Hyun Seong follow Jeong Min at their room.


Jeong Hyun's Room

               "Dude ,what happen?" Hyun Seong ask him.

               "I saw Jae Heun courting Shin Yae." He answered.

               "Your affected?"

                    "Of course not.."HE denied.

               "Then ,Why you look so sad.."

               "No I'm haapy for them especially to Shinh Yae.."

               "dude I know you ,..you feel love for her..Right?"Hyun Seong ask him seriosly.

               "no Dude ...I hate that girl."He nodded.

               "ows.! okey, it's up to you but...If I were you I will court her before she get by other...Right?"  Hyun Seong said and leave him.

     And he think more.

               "That I must di that ?"he ask his self."No I don't need to feel like this for her I hate girls and I hate her." he said and think again.

 

          When the GirlFriends came they saw Shin Yae sleeping at the sofa.While holding her cellphone.And when Jan Di saw her cellphone and it's about to fall Jan Di get it quickly.And she put it on the table.And when they read it they determine that Shin Yae call her father just earlier.

           "She call her father.."Seo Hee said.

           "How she just fell asleep her?We can't transfer her in the room."Seon Yae said.

            "we can leave her here.."Hee Jin suggested.

            "yeah right.." joseth said.

       Then they just went to there room to sleep to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See You Next chapter..."'''''