Final:The Acquaintance Party

Keeps On Pretending (JEONG MIN)

                While the girls busy fix their self ,Shin Yae can't stpo her nervous inside her heart.She don't know what to do if the boys will came especially Jeong Min her partner.She is afraid for what reaction will Jeong Min do.So she face the mirror for how many times.And that her friends see her and wondering.

            "Yeah..Shin Yae stop vfacing your self in the mirror look your now beautiful."Hee Jin said angrily.

             "Are you sure?"She ask.

             "Yes..'the girls answer.

              "thank you.."She said and face her self to the mirror again.

             "Shin Yae we know your nervous because of Jeong Min.but don't worry he will say your beautiful..okay?"Seon Yae said.

             "are you sure?"She sak again.

              "yes.."

While their busy to stay Shin Yae's calm the boys came to be thier partner for the Acquaintance Party.Then Jeong min saw her and wallk towards her and smile.

          "your ready?'Jeong Min ask her.

          "always oppa//"she answer.

And they go.A few minutes they came at the 5 star hotel where the party held.As they came the party is going on with the host Jae Heun and jong Hee.Shin Yae was shock when she saw Jae Heun hosting with Jong Hee.Jae Heun directlysmiled at them and face them.

           "Jeong Min ,Shin Yae...what's up.."Jae Heun said.

           "Jae Heun we're happy to see you here?"Jeong Min said."so today is your flight? right?"

           "Flight?"Shin Yae ask.

            "Shin Yae,I'm gonna go to mixeco to continue schooling thier."Jae Heun explain.

           "Why you didn't tell me.."She ask.

            "Sorry ..so?whata our relation now?still a friend?"Jae Heun change the topic.

             "Yes....but don't worry...I'll move faster.."Jeong Min said.

                Then Jae Heun go because Jeong Hee call him.As the party is going on until Jeong Min ask a dance to Shin Yae since the music was change.It came to  a lovely music and wonderful.A slow music one.While they dance they keep their eyes to eye to eye.Shin Yae's shoulder was in Jeong Min's neck while Jeong Min's shoulder was in Shin Yae's waist.

                   "I love you Shin Yae.."Jeong Min confess.

                   "y-you love me oppa?"Shin Yae ask wonderfully.

                   "Yes..I love you..since we first meet.And I can't take my eyes on you..fopr how many times I commit to tell you this but my nervous will came first.Shin Yae I always KEEP"S ON PRETENDING that I don't love you but the truth is I love you."

      Shin Yae speechless.

      "Shin Yae..can you be my girl?"

       "Jeong Min oppa..Yes.."She answer.

      "Yes.."Jeong Min shout with the lights on.

         "We pronounce the new love team in the senior years.Park Shin Yae and Lee Jeong Min..congrtas boy.."Jae Heun said happily."I hope that even I'm in the other country your love will still remain.And you Jeong Min if you will hurt her I will get her from you again..."

           "Dong worry I won't do that ..Jae Heun cause I love her.." Jeong Min promise.

            "Good Dude,,..."

 

                   Jeong Min and Shin Yae didn't end the party they went to the NANSAM CLOCK TOWER.They skip the party.

         "oppa//thank you.."Shin Yae said...

          "I love you too..and I promise to love you..."Jeong Min said and hug her and kiss at the same time..

                              

                                    The End!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys...........^_^