First Day in School...

Keeps On Pretending (JEONG MIN)

  Jeong Min woke up when Miss.Reziel knock.

      "Sir Jeongmin please wake up remember today is your first day in school"

That's he heard outside his bedroom.While Miss.Reziel still knocking.

     " Miss.Reziel I'm not in the mood to go in school" He said while still lying on his bed.

     "But you need Sir..Your Grandfather is here.."

     "What?..". Jeong Min shout.

A few minutes, he went downstairs while busy fixing his polo. And directly went to the dining area where Mr.Lee his grandfather waiting so that they can start eat their breakfast.When he came he saw Mr.Lee eating.

     "Good morning Grandpa". He said with a smilling face.

     "Good morning, you may take your sit and eat your breakfast now.". His Grandfather said softly.

He sit at the front of his grandfather and start eating.

After he eat, he bring his bags and say "good bye" to his grandpa and kiss.

    "Good bye take care of youself there in your dorm and don't forget to pray God..". Mr.Lee replied.

    "Yes! Grandpa". He said

Then his bodyguards bring his bag and went to the van.Then they go.

 

 

KYUNGHEE UNIVERSITY

 

     "Lee Jeong Min is now here.." Jong Hee shouted who is interested to Jeongmin.

Jeong Min ignore Jong Hee when his driver park the van.

While his bodyguard busy putting his bag on his dorm he directly went to his classroom and busy talking to the BOYFRIENDS his friends.

 

Jeong Min is the very serious boy among the BOYFRIENDS. Than the others. Min Woo,Dong Hyun,Hyun Seong, and the Jo twins Kwang Min and Young Min.Jeong Min always ignore girls most especially Jong Hee who always there to flirt him.While Jong Hee busy flirting Jeong Min the GIRLFRIENDS including Hee Jin the President of student council, Jeung Jin the Vice President,Jan Di the Secretary,Seon Yae the teasurer and Seo Hee the Auditor. Are also busy talking about Jong Hee.

    "You know what guyz I really really hate Jong Hee." Hee Jin said with an angry face.

    "Why Hee Jin ?" Seon Yae ask . Min Woo's girlfriend.

    "If I know your jealous.. right ?" Jeung Jin added.

    "Jeung Jin , stop it ..Of course not..Remember I dont'n like him anymore." Hee Jin said while still watching Jong Hee who didn't stop flirting Jeong Min."Look at Jong Hee, even Jeong Min ignore her. But she still flirting..." Hee Jin smiled

    "ahhhh....your jealous.." Jan Di tease Hee Jin.

    "Ayeeee...........hahhahahahahaha...." Seon Yae,Jeung Jin,Seo Hee and Jan Di laugh.

    "Guyz stop..Miss.Seung is here.." Hee Jin stop them.

 

Miss.Seung enter with a beautiful girl.

    "Class,..you have a new classmate she's from..."

Miss.Seung stop talking when Jeong Min interrupt.

    "Yes..Mr.Lee?" Miss.Seung ask.

    "ahhmmm...Mam is that girl can talk?.." Jeong Min ask.

    "Of course she can." Miss.Seung answer.

    "Then let her to introduce her name without your helping." Jeong Min suggested.

    "ok.." Then look to the girl beside her.

 

      "Don't worry mam I can manage my self" The girl replied.And face them.

    " Ok..class, Please listen to her..Ok ?.."Miss.Seung said

    "Yes mam.." they answered.

Then the girl start.

    "Annyeong haseyo nanuen Park Shin Yae imnida I'm from Mexico and I'm transfering here because of my Father's business,.. and you can call me Shin Yae.." Shin Yae introduce her self without feeling nervous but deep inside she feel it.

    "So your parents are rich ?" Jong Hee ask.

    "not so" She answered......

    "maybe your poor that's why you answered NOT SO ?" Sun Kyu interrupt.One Jong Hee's friends.

    "ahhhhhhhh..."  Shin Yae speechless.

    "or shall we say you don't like to feel embarace ...."

Jong Hee didn't continue because Hee Jin interrupt to.

    "Guyz,we must nice to her and welcome her because she is a new student,than to ask her some insulted questions " said Hee Jin while frowning.

    "Hee Jin is right." said Seo Hee.

Then their classmates silence.

   "student,please welcome her." Miss.Seung finnally Intterupt to.And look to Shin Yae.

   "Welcome to our school Miss.Shin Yae Park."all of them say.

   "thank you" Shin Yae said and bow her head and  went to her sit.Beside Jeong Min. And Hee Jin's back.

When Shin Yae sit her new chair and Jeong Min's side.She introduce her self again.

   "Hi!,My name is Park Shin Yae. I'm glad to meet you" Shin Yae said.Then give her hand to Jeong Min to shake hands. But Jeong Min just ignore her. And she continue listening.

 

    Then Seon Yae turn her head to Shin Yae .

   "He's always like that.So you don't have to pursue your self to him and hopping that he will talk to you." Seon Yae said calmly.

   "Ahh..!!!!! so sorry, I'm so sorry." She answered.

    "Oh! It's okey,by the way I'm Park Seon Yae.And this girl beside me" point to Hee Jin "She is Hee Jin she is the President of student councel.Hee Jin's front is Jeung Jin our Vice  President beside Jeung Jin is Jan di the Secretary and Jan Di's front is Seo Hee the auditor...."

Seon Yae didn't continue when shin Yae interrupt.

    "How about you?" Shin Yae ask.

    "I'm the Treasurer.." Seon Yae answered with a smilling face.

    "wow..nice...." Shin Yae added.

 

A few minutes,the bell rang and It's time to dismiss the class.

     "Class, I hope you"ll be good to Shin Yae" Miss.Seung said  before she dismiss.

    "Don't worry Ma'am me and the girlfriends will be nice on her,.." Hee Jin said.

    "Good ..." Miss.Seung flattering the Girlfriends Group.

    "Thank you ma'am" they answered.

 

After the class, the girlfriends directly went to canteen with Shin Yae. While they eat their lunch they talk with Shin Yae.

    "Annyeong haseyo Park Shin Yae naneun Jung Hee Jin Imnida.." Hee Jin introduce her self.

    "Guy's I already introduce your name..on her.." Seon Yae said.

    "Yeah,...!" Shin Yae added.

    "Oh! that's great " Seo Hee said.

    "I wonder the boy beside me.He is so serious and can't even talk with a girl?." Shin Yae ask to them.

    "Who? Jeong Min oppa?..Hee Jin ask.

    "Is that his name ?" Shin Yae asked again.

    "Yes,and if you want to ask about him just say it to Hee Jin and she will answer you." Jan Di interrupt.

    "She's good on that." Seon Yae added.

After eating they go back at their room nad again Shin Yae sit beside Jeong Min. When Jong Hee came.

    "Excuse me Miss.Park can you leave this chair for awhile ?" Jong Hee ask while her right eye brow up.

    "Why should I do that?"Shin Yae ask to Jong Hee.

    "Don't ask and leave t his chair." Jong Hee said in angry face.

Hee Jin heared what Jong Hee said.Then she quickly went Shin Yae's chair with Seon yae,Jan Di, Seo Hee and Jeung Jin.

    "Excuse me Miss.Kim",.Hee Jin with a smilling face.

    "What's that Miss.Jung?" Jong Hee answered.

    "May I ask?,"

    "of course?"

    "why do you like Shin Yae's chair? Is that because of Jeong Min oppa?" Hee Jin ask frankly.

    "Of course not." Jong Hee answered.

    "we all know that you are interested to oppa since we're first year.But keep on expecting that he will court you. Right?"

    Jong Hee didn't answer.And Shin Yae just listen to them.And still wondering.Why Jeong Min is so quiet. And why did Jeong Min listen to them to.

    "Jong Hee,If you're in school just because of ...I mean  you only here because you only want to flirt with some boys here in our CAMPUS.Then you must be the one to leave and not Shin Yae." Seon Yae interrupt.

     "And always remember that Shin Yae is a transferee. She don't know what kind of person is here inside our CAMPUS" Seo Hee added.

 

Jong Hee is speechless si she hurreidly go and left the girlfriends.

     "Kamsahamnida Unnies..." Shin Yae said while bowing her head.

     "Can you please be silent ?" Jeong Min appeared.

Then Jeong Min's friend who is the boyfriend came.

    "Jeong Min hyung don't act like that to our new classmate" Min Woo said.

    "Hi! I'm Park Shin Yae" Shin Yae introduce her self.

    "Hello I'm No Min Woo , Park Seon Yae's boyfriend nice to meet you."

    " and I'm Shim Hyun Seong  and this Kim Dong Hyun and the Jo twins Kwang Min and Young Min." Hyun Seong introduce them.

    Nice to meet you oppas...." Shin Yae replied and smile.

 

Shin Yae is a happy-go-lucky. So when their class started she always stare to Jeong Min.And Jeong Min feel embarass and Hee Jin who saw her feel jealous.

    "Jeong Min oppa is mine..." on Hee Jin's mind.

 

After the class,their teacher dismiss them. And the girlfriends and boyfriends directly went to Student council's room..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter.....Again.......