The Truth...

Keeps On Pretending (JEONG MIN)

           Jeong Min shock when the doctor at the clinic ask him about what happen to Shin Yae.He totally get nervous and he does't know  what to tell.

       "Ahhhh/........"he said and look to Shin Yae who is now sleeping at that time."ahhhh....her head her head.."He said nervously.

       "what happen to her head?"Doc.Kim ask him again.

       "Ahh/pain... yeah ...pain..that's right/.."He said and smile.He don't know why he act like that when he saw Shin Yae fall at the ground while holding her head.And look again to Shin Yae who is still sleeping.What happen to her is she's okey?.Jeong Min ask his self.As he turn his head at the door of the clinic.He saw the Girlfriends with the boyfriends and Jae Heun.Jae Heun at him angrily.Then he decide to go out for awhile to face them all.

       "How is she?" Hee Jin ask him nervously.

       "the Doctor still examine her so I didn't know how is she now."he said.

       "Yeah...You.."Jae Heun point at him.

       "Why?" he ask.

       "Why did you ........"

      "Jae Heun please...dont be so selfish.."Hee Jin directly stop Jae Heun before Jae Heun continue his words."look you can't even carry Shin Yae carefully that's why Jeong Min help you?"Hee Jin explain but deep in her heart not that the reason.

       "But I'm trying.."Jae Heun still complaining.And look to Jeong Min."Jeong Min are you just concern?or you love her?"

       "What ?"Jeong Min react."whaht do you mean ?"

        "I mean your so hot..when I'm about to carry Shin Yae you get her from me and your the one to carry while me her boyfriend just like an statue standing and watching you because of being shock for what you did."Jae Heun said angrily.

        "No I'm only concern.."He answer carefully.

         "Are you sure?or you're already love her.."Jae Heun ask him again.

        "Jae Heun I don't like to argue with you on this time you must watch her..."

        When Jeong Min is about to leave Jae Heun grab him angrily.

        "Jeong Min tell me the truth are you love with her?" Jae Heun ask him.

        "Yeah oppa....stop.."Seon Yae stop them also the boys but Jae Heun still do what he do earlier.

         "Jae Heun you want to know the truth?"Jeong Min said.

        "Yes..I want the truth now..........."

        "Yes I'm in love with her since she came...so are happy now?".....he said and run.

 

Jae Heun is like an statue again he can't believe that Jeong Min the nauthy boy can feel love.On the other hand Hee Jin can't believe too for what she heared that comes from Jeong Min's mouth.

        "Oh My god I can't believe taht Jeong Min will love Shin Yae.."she said.

         " Will now he said and comes from his mouth so we need to believe taht the nauthy boy change."Seo Hee said.And look to Jae Heun."Yeah..Jae Heun oppa..what can you do now"

         "I dont know..."He answer.

A later on Seon Yae came and directly talk to Jae Heun.

         "Oppa...now Jeong Min confess that he love Shin Yae and what if Shin Yae till you the truth that she also love Jeong Min..., would you let her continue loving Jeong Min..?"Seon Yae ask him seriously.

         "will I ask first to her if she really like Jeong Min or not.."He answer.

          "But what if she will say yes?"

          "let see....Seon Yae.... please leave me with her now....?"He please to her.

          "Okey..."Seon Yae said and walk with the other girls.

When the Girlfriends out of the clinic Jae Heun face Shin Yae who is still sleeping.

          "Shin Yae now....Jeong Min confess that he likes you ...I'm ask you are in love with him?"He said to the sleeping beauty."Shin Yae..that i'm the only one you love ?Or deep inside your heart is there another one and that person is the one you most love than me..Shin Yae wake up...please/...so that I can know what your true felling.."He said and hold Shin Yae's hand.

After an hour he notice that Shin Yae's hand is moving and a smile on her face created.

         "Shin Yae/...You're now awake.."he said and call the doctor there.But before he could leave Shin Yae hold his hand tightly but her eyes still close.

         "Jeong Min oppa...please dont leave me.."

He is so shock when he heared for what Shin Yae's talk.Then his heart feel pain again so he decide to call Jeong Min.He hurriedly get his cellphone from his pocket and call Jeong Min.

 

Boyfriend's Dorm

When Jeong Min came to there dorm from clinic he quickly go to his room bring some food.A minute after the other came and talk to him.

        "Jeong Min I thought you don't have a plan to tell the truth but why did you tell?"Hyun Seung ask him.

         "I need... because I know all of them feel it already ..."He said in a sad voice.

         "But you know hyung...I'm so proud of you cause you did it even you know one of there will hurt for what you've say."Min Woo proudly tell to Jeong Min.

         "Yeah hyung and all of us is so proud of you ..congrats cause you did it."Young Min said.

         "Thank you guys........"he said happily.

Then as he about to give a craker to the Jo twins his phone rang.

            "hyung..your phone is ringing." Kwnag Min tell him.

Then he get his cellphone from his pocket and answer.

           "Okey..I'll be there a minute.."he said and quickly run.

           "hyung what happen..?"Min woo call him but he only ignore it and continue running.

Kyung Hee Clinic

While Jae Heun waiting Jeong Min to came he still hold Shin Yae's hand who is still calling Jeong Min's name and her eyes still close.

         "Shin Yae why, did you hurt me on this way..Why you did'nt tell me that you only like Jeong Min and not me?"He said.And he notice that he already crying."And now I'm totally crying because of you.."

         "What happen?"Jeong Min ask him quickly when it came.Then he turn his to Shin Yae.

          "Jeong Min oppa..."

Jeong Min can't believe that Shin Yae will call his name."What happen to her?"he ask to Jae Heun.

          "She need you..She is sick right now Jeong Min ...........So please watch her,cause I need to go..."Jae Heun said sadly.And went outside the clinic.But before he do that Jeong Min call him.

          "Jae Heun why did you do this?"Jeong Min ask him.

          "I will do anything to make Shin Yae's happy.I know she will be happy for you...so love her as how I love her too."He answer and run.

          When Jae Heun is gone Jeong Min turn his attention to the sleeping beauty beside her and watch Shin Yae's face clearly and hold it with his hand while the other hand is holding to Shin Yae's hand too.

          "Shin Yae I hope your now okey...."he said.Then he sleep for a while.

 

When Shin Yae wake up he saw Jeong Min sleeping beside her.And she notice that Jeong Min holding her hands.And a little questions came to her mind.Why he is the one who watch me here?Where is my friends and Jae Heun.I Thought Jae Heun is the one who carry me.?He ask her self until; Jeong Min awake and look to her smiley.

        "How are you?Are you now okey?" Jeong Min ask her.

        "Y-yes..I'm now okey..where is my friends where is Jae Heun?"she ask to him.

        "they go home...ahh.wait I'll call the doctor."

        "Okey..."she said.Then Jeong Min call the doctor."oh my god I can't believe that he is the one who watch me.Saranghae Jeong Min oppa...-"

        "saranghae?You mean you like me too/...?"

Shin Yae can't believe that Jeong Min was just in the door and listen for what she said.She feel a little nervous so she decide to close her eyes.Then the doctor came.

         "Shin Yae is now okey she can go home now.."The doctor said and leave.

         "Thank you Doc."Jeong Min said and look to Shin YAe who act that she still spleeping."Shin Yae I know your now awake so open your eyes baby.."

        Baby?How did he call me like that?Shin Yae ask her self ,she can't believe thatJeong Min will call her baby.

         "Shin Yae I know you feel embarass because I heared all the words that you said but don't worry I don't mind that."Jeong Miin said to her.Then she open her eyes and look to Jeong Min.

         "Promise you don't mind?"She ask and do an AEGYEO.

         "Yes...so now baby I will arrive you in your dorm"

         "okey.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See you in Chapter 11..smiley

 

^_^