175

Letters to Jessi

Hey love, Happy Valentine’s Day!

I’m so happy today because pink and love is everywhere! Even the hospital is decorated with red hearts and flying cupids! You won’t believe it and I even feel a little sorry for you because your room is filled with pink right now. You would complain so much if you saw it and would immediately demand to be moved to another room. But oh well, I guess what you don’t know doesn’t hurt you. And it’s not my doing, I swear! I have to admit though, I stayed longer during today’s visit (hey, I’ve been visiting more often as promised!) because I liked the atmosphere and all that pinkness in your room. The day would just have been perfect if you had just woken up, but you Sleeping Beauty ignored my humble presence for two hours straight.

Since I wasn’t able to tell you upfront the little speech that I have written up, I’m adding it here. Here I go:

My dearest Jessi,

With you, I never expected to befriend. But we became much more than acquaintances; you are my best friend.

With you, I never expected to fall in love. But you opened up my fearful heart and caught me as you had promised when I fell.

With you, I never expected to have to part. There had been a moment in the past year when I nearly had to, but I am glad that you didn’t disappear even though you walked away.

You had me at “Tiff”, the way you say my name like no other does, and now you have me all the way through. Through the times I spent, with you, I evolved, matured, learnt to laugh, love, and live.

I used to think those stories of true love, prince charming, the happily-ever-afters only existed in Disney Cartoons, but you came and made most of my dreams come true. Now, everyday, I live for your precious smiles, secure hugs, breathtaking kisses, and all-consuming love.

Although I may not see those things anymore, not see you, not feel you, not be with you everyday, I long for you every second you are not with me. You are with me, but at the same time you are not. You look, but you do not see me. I try but you do not respond. Yet, I still love you nevertheless. I will not stop reaching for you nevertheless. After all, that’s what I’m supposed to do; my obligation, my responsibility, my guilt, my love pushing me to try again: one more time, hope keeps on saying.

So Jessi, it’s another day, another chance to see you, another attempt to get to you, another time to tell you of love that I didn’t dare to before.

I love you, Jessica. You are my one and only and forever.

 

Tiffany Hwang.

 

So that’s it… How is it? Cheese enough for you, princess? It’s all your influence on me.

Now if you appreciate all this effort of mine, would you pretty please wake up and have some of those chocolates that I left on your bedside? The doctor said it’s okay for you to eat them. I made them personally, from scratch. The only and only batch of Tiffany-handmade chocolates in the world, filled with my love for you. I hope you will enjoy them.

I’ll see you again soon, love.

Tiffany

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry for taking so long to update this. i have been occupied with another fanfic that i've been writing. :( i hav a three day weekend (summer holidays but my mom is forcing me to work for her) so im hoping i'll hav time to write at least two more updates over the time. i will probably be seeing you again soon. :D

btw plz go vote for SONEs! http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6150206/fan-army-face-off-round-1