03

Letters to Jessi

Hey Jessi!

I hope you’re feeling better today. You looked pretty out of it the day before yesterday when I last saw you… out of it, but still pretty. You’re always beautiful in my eyes as I always tell you.

Anyways, I came by yesterday too but they didn’t allow me to see you, something about unwanted germs. So I had to go back, sadly, missing you.

Look, I guess you’re probably still mad at me or not forgiven me yet because I know how you can hold grudges but I hope you’ll come back home soon. I am waiting for you, every morning, every night, every second. It’s so lonely without you around. You may have been quiet but there was never this kind of silence that surrounds me every time I stand still for a while. You always had cold fingers and toes that you love to tickle me with, but you were always there to warm our bed and your hugs always ignited a fire in my heart. Now, even the thickest of the blankets cannot keep me warm and safe. Ordering in every night is such a pain in the too. Now I can only choose one dish without you to share with. And the cake that you bought us the day before yesterday was huge! I can’t finish it all without you to help me! And anyways it was supposed to be the two of us sharing the cake, feeding each other, maybe with some champagne on the side. So come back home soon please Jessi? We can continue the rest of that night and forget all this that had happened.

Please come back to me soon… I miss you, Jessi. And I love you.

I’ll see you again soon.

 

Tiff