14

Letters to Jessi

Hi again Jessi!

I’m in a really good mood today. They finally caught him today, that bastard who hit you. That ing nonhuman bulk of meat! Now with him locked away, nothing can hurt you and I will take extra care to protect you from anything, including myself. I hate him so much and I wanted to go to him and break his heart like how he did to yours, and mine in the process. But they didn’t let me see him, just like they don’t let me see you. You’re safe to come back now, it’s just the two of us left baby. Just like it has always been. You’re all that I have and I need you and I’m all yours. No more bad men to break you and us apart, not like I would ever let them try again. You’re mine and I won’t let anyone take you away from me. During this short time that you’ve been gone, I have been doing a lot of thinking. I know you hate it when I think because I tend to overthink everything but this time, I’ve gained a pretty enlightening insight. It’s that I’ve finally realized what you mean to me, how much of an irreplaceable role you play in my life. I may have been stupid and childish and may not have realized the value of you in the past, but now I do, and I appreciate you so much. I wish you would please come back so that I can try to reverse the mistakes I have made in the past, show you how much I appreciate your existence in my life, and to give you the love that you deserve.

You don’t have to worry about settling back at our home because I have left things exactly as you left them, except of course, I have been changing the flowers in your room daily, in hopes that you will be back the next day and I can surprise you with the lovely blooms. Well, it’s not much of a surprise anymore is it? It’s sunflowers for today, Jessi. You’ve always like them right? You always tell me how the flowers are so big and bright, just like my smile. And I would tell you that you are the sun that makes me happy. Right now, your little sunflower is beginning to wilt because she misses you so. You are my everything, Jessi, and I am nothing without you.

Please come back soon, soon, soon.

Will always be waiting for you.

I love you.

--your sunflower and stupid mushroom.

 

 

 

 

A/N: hey guys, i couldnt help uploading another "letter" cuz i was bored out of my mind and i ended up writing some more hehe. see i DO update faster when the updates are really short keke how r u guys liking it so far? u guys even liking this? *pouts*

comment , upvote, subscribe, spread the love babies!~