103

Letters to Jessi

Happy new year!

It is already 2014! Doesn’t the time pass by very fast? It seems just like yesterday that we were getting all excited over how we were finally legal and we can now drink with Ida unnie, Min-young unnie, Mimi unnie, and Ellie unnie. And now, even little Jung is old enough to drink!

One whole year has gone by and so much has happened this year hasn’t it? Of course there’s great, good, bad, and terrible. But as I always say, I believe that all things happen for a reason. And so the year has ended this way.

The best thing that happened to me this year is the two of us moving out into our own home. We were finally living a life together. It was a new big step in our relationship and I was very happy when you proposed it because I have been thinking about it for a long time already. Our home is perfect and I fell in love with it the moment I laid eyes on it, just like how I found myself loving everything that has to do with you. We had so much in our future, just the two of us spending time together. So many plans, many opportunities, and (we didn’t know then but) so many possibilities of things going wrong.

The worst thing is, of course, you leaving. I still wish every day that things would not have gone the way they had. That you wouldn’t have run out from me. That you would have just stayed, just waited a moment. That we wouldn’t have walked down that path. All these regrets, will I ever have the chance to fix the past?

Anyways, so I’m a little tipsy right now but I have written up my new year’s resolution. Here it is:

  1. Visit you more often.

I have been trying to come to you as often as my work allows me but it seems like it isn’t enough because I still miss you a lot, every day. And maybe if you see us more, you will accept me and everyone else again. I know you have high thick walls, but I have broken through them once and I believe that I can do it again. I will not give up. I know that you can pull through this. And I will show you that I am here with you every step of the way.

  1. Work out

Well, I have extra time on my hands now since I do not have dates to go on with you and our friends have been busy with their own work as well. Right now, I have been lazing around, missing you, trying not to be always thinking of you. I’ve probably gained a few pounds (don’t say I need it because you need it more, especially these days!) which I need to lose and tone. Yuri has been asking me to come to gym with her to sweat out my worries and stress. Maybe I’ll finally take up her offer. It would be good to hang out with the girls more too.

  1. Learn to forgive and forget or stop overthinking

You always tell me that there’s too much going on in that big head of mine. These days, I think it’s true. I cannot sleep at nights with the thoughts that plague my consciousness. It is also because of this same reason that I had those problems with you. Now instead of staying in my head too often, I’ll follow your advice to…

  1. Follow my heart

It was because I didn’t that you walked away and now you’ve taken my heart along with you.

  1. Think before I speak

You’re right, words are powerful. I only realized it too late.

  1. Finish writing the song… I now have someone to dedicate it to.
  2. Do one random act of kindness at least twice per week to bring good karma… maybe I can be awarded a miracle some day.
  3. Continue loving you.

That’s all I have for now, but it’s better to have a few and actually achieve them, right? What about you? How are you going to spend your new year?

 

 

 

A/N: as per some requests and my author's discretion (lol), i decided to reveal more about the situation that happened between jeti :) hope its up to ur wonders and expectations ^^

cya again laterz :) im really happy that i actually updated twice this week teehee

comment, upvote, subscribe, spread the love!~