Chapter 9

This is Earth?

"Oh! Nice shot! You got it right between the eyes!"

Park and I were currently outside in the back. I was sitting on the ground watching her use a celebraties picture for target practice.

This celebrity is the worst. She is selfish, Self-centered, and has no conscience. She is one of those huge blonde hair, plastic faced, too much make-up, no talent, orange skined, celebrity witch. It's name, *ehem* I mean, her name is Mandy Mill.

"Next one is going to go right between her two front teeth." Park flicked her hand and the knife landed right where she said it would.

We looked over when we heard the door open. Daehyun walked out and smiled when he saw us. "Ah. I found you." His eyes traveled to the the picture taped to the post that Park was using as a target and laughed. He pointed in the direction of the door. "You're going to want to see this."

The two of us gave Daehyun a confused look but followed him in anyways.

We froze at the sight. The situation was horrifying. Something I wished would never happen. There it was, in real life, not just a picture. Mandy Mill was standing in the middle of our house!

"What is she doing here?" I hissed.

"Thats why I went to find you two. So we all could here why."

None of the gang looked excited to see her. Himchan and Zelo were glaring at her from one of the couches. Bang was sitting on the isalnd in the kitchen looking like he would rather be anywhere else but here. (A/N: Remember their "house" is a warehouse so it is practically one gigantic room with house like aspects they put in). Bree was cleaning her sword and seemed to have a desire to use it on a certian someone. Jongup was petting Fang while giving her a suspicious look. Youngjae wasn't even paying attention to her. He was taking apart the toaster, but I don't know why because it was working just fine an hour ago at breakfast.

She was standing there with her arms crossed and had an expresssion on that said I am better than you.and the clothes she wore were WAY to revealing.

Bang glanced at us then directed his attention back to her. "Alright, we are all here now. What's your problem?"

"I'm being stalked," she said simply like we were supposed to wave our magic wands and fix everything immediatly.

"Thats more of a job for cops not hunters. And don't you have bodygaurds to protect you?" Himchan stated from the couch.

"My bodygaurds are useless and the police won't help me since I don't have any evidence of being stalked."

"We don't really take on these kinds of jobs," Bang explained from his counter top seat.

"Well I went to Zane and he said you guys were one of his best teams and could handle it."

Darn that Zane getting us into situations like these.

"Fine. Since he sent you to us we will hear you out. Please explain your issue," Bang sighed.

"I kept having this feeling that I was being watched and I would get these wierd phone calls. Then he started getting bolder. At night I would catch a black figure watching me through the windows but he always disappeared right before the police came. Sometimes I come home from work and find some of my things missing yet the police have never found of any evidence of a break in. I want you people to be my bodygaurds."

"I can't believe someone would actually stalk her," Park whispered.

I covered my mouth to prevent myself from laughing and looked over at her.

"What?" She shrugged. "Although it is weird that the police couldn't find anything."

"Let us discuss this for a second." Bang gathered all of us near the back door so we were out of ear shot. "We need to help her."

"What? Why should we help her when she has probably never helped antoher person in her whole life?" Bree hissed.

Everyone nodded agreeing with her.

"I don't like her either, but what if something bad happens? Do you really want that on your conscience knowing you could have done something to help her?" Bang reasoned.

Deep down we alll knew he was right and that we should help, but we really didn't want to acknowledge that feeling.

"I hate it when your right." Park mummbled

We walked back over to her.

"We'll be your bodygaurds."

"Terrific. Who is coming with me first today?"

Bang looked at us. "Who volenteers for the first shift?"

No one said anything or even dared to move.

"I know it can be intimidating working with someone as amazing as me but you need to protect me so the world is not deprived of my greatness," she said.

Amazing my ! More like annoying as heck!

The tension in the air had become so thick you could cut it with a knife. Everyone was extremly ticked off. Even Jongup's never ending smile had disapeared.

Bang managed to swallow down his anger and speak calmly. "It appears I will have to choose someone." He thought for a second before saying, "Axel and Himchan, you two can take the first shift."

Our mouths dropped to the floor.

"Why us?"

"Because I said so. Now close your mouths, you'll catch flies."

She gave me a dissatisfied look. "I don't need the girls. You strong and handsome boys are enough."

Barf!

Daehyun made a gagging motion and Youngjae pretended to choke himself.

"The two I chose are going with you."

She scoffed. "Whatever. Lets get some rules straight. You girls will adress me by Ms. Mill. All of you will obey every order I give you. Finally, I want at least three of you staying at my house during the night."

"Fine. Now that we have agreed to everything I have work to do." Bang gave us a wave and walked up the stairs.

"Fang! come here boy," I called.

He came bounding over to me.

"What is that thing?" Ms. Mill gasped.

I almost electrocuted her when she called my precious Fang a thing; however, I managed to keep my cool. "This is Fang, our gaurd dog. He'll be helpful in protecting you."

"If you say so. Just don't let it get near me. Let's go, my car is waiting outside."

_     _     _     _

For two hours we listened to her talk about how great and talented she was while she got her hair and make-up done.

By the end of her, oh what would you call it, Speech, Himchan was slamming his head against the wall.

"Don't do that honey. You'll damage your pretty face," Ms. Mill said.

"If I do will yoou stop taliking to me?"

She wasn't listening as she was already walking towards the set.

 

As we watched her act (and I use that word very loosely because she ) I started to get a headache. I wasn't sure if it was her bad acting or if I was getting sick, but the pain kept getting worse.

"Axel, are you okay? You don't look so good." Himchan gave me a concerned look.

"Yeah, I-" I was cut off by a loud scream coming from Ms. Mill.

Our heads whipped around to where she was pointing only to see a dark figure bolting out the door.

Himchan raced after him not wasting a second.

"Fang, gaurd her!" I ordered and qiuckly followed Himchan.

The two of us sprinted down the hallways trying to catch up to him. I would have used my lightning on him but with this headache I wasn't sure if I could control my pwers well enough. I wasn't about to become a murderer beacause of some stupid pain in my head. It was obvious that the stalker knew where he was going by the way he turned certain corners ad not others. He was fast too. We ran as fast as possible and wern't gaining any ground. We rounded another corner and paused. He was gone. The hallway we just turned down split in to two and we couldn't him going down in either direction.

"Split up?" Himchan suggested.

I nodded and turned right while he went left.

I ignored the headache that was getting worse and ran harder. As I took another right I saw a door ahead drifting closed. The door led to the stairs that went up to the other floors. When I yanked it open I could hear rapid footsteps climbing up.

As I took two steps at a time I focused on the sound of his footsteps to make sure he didn't go on to another floor. Stairs after stairs the chase went on. Then I heard a door open.

I sprinted up the last set of stairs and reached the door just as it closed. I burst through the door and ran on to the roof.

To my shock it was totally empty. He had disappreared again! I started to look around to see if there was any way he could have gotten off the roof. It was impossible to jump on to the roof of another building, they were too far away. I ran along the perimiter of the roof and there was no way he could have gotten to the ground. What the heck? Where did he go?

After a couple more minutes of searching for any kind of hint of how he got away and coming up with nothing I decided to head back. As I walked down the stairs my headache started to subside.

Everyone was taking a break when I got back to where they were shooting.

Himchan, who was already there, ran over to me. "I didn't find him. Did you?"

"Yeah. I chased him all the way to the roof but then he diappeared. I don't know how though."

"He got away!?" A loud shriek came from behind me.

"Yes. I'm sorry Ms. Mill." I really was sorry. Even though I don't like her I still didn't want some creep coming after her.

She opened to yell at me I assume, but Himchan cut her off. "It isn't Axel's fault. That guy knew his way around here while she didn't."

Ms. Mill's face immediatly softened when he spoke. "Alright . As long as he is gone."

Just as she finished speaking Jongup and Park walked through the doors. "Were here to release you from prison," Park said monotonously.

Jongup nudged her arm. "Ms. Mill is standing right there."

Park gave him a blank stare. "Your point?"

He sighed then smiled and Himchan and I. "Hey guys. How did it go?"

After we told the two what happened and that it didn't go fantastically we went home.

—     —     —     —

Currently it was ten o'clock at night and Daehyun, Bree, and I were stuck in Mandy Mill's house. We were the unlucky ers that were assigned to the night shift just in case the stalker decides to break in while she is sleeping.

I have to spend the whole night here. How did I get myself in to this mess? I thought back to about two hours ago.

*Flashback*

"Zelo and Youngjae's shift will be ending soon so we need to decide who will be spending the night at Ms. Mill's house. Daehyun and Bree, you two get to do it since you havn't done a shift yet." Bang ordered.

The two groaned.

"She also said she wanted a third person watching over her during the night."

I zoned out as they argued about who would be the third person. How the stalker had gotten away was bothering me. I was positive he went on the roof but how he got off was a mystery to me. For some reason, deep down, I felt like I wasn't going to like the answer.

I wasn't paying attention when Bang spoke to me. "No one is willing to do the shift, will you do it?"

"Yeah, sure," I responded absentmindedly.

*End Flashback*

Dang it! I hate it when they get me when I'm not paying attention!

"I am going to bed and need my beauty sleep so I don't want to hear a sound from you." Ms. Mill was staring at Bree and I. Ha! You might want to try something else. Your so called beauty sleep isn't working too well. She looked at Daehyun. "If you need anything don't be afraid to ask." With that she walked away.

"She made me upset, now I have to go eat something." Daehyun then walked into the kitchen.

His logic makes no sense.

An hour later we went to sleep. Daehyun let Bree and I have the couches while he slept on the floor.

 

I woke up with a spliting headache. My vision was blurred from the pain and it was all I could do to sit up. It was pitch black outside so wondering what time it was I looked at the clock. It said 2:00. I brought my knees up to my chest and clutched the sides of my head. What's going on? Why does it hurt so much?

After a few minutes the pain started to lessen a bit. Then there was a loud crash followed by a scream. Bree and Daehyun were just waking up as I raced up the steps to Ms. Mill's room. I burst through the door then Daehyun appeared followed by Bree. Ms. Mill was pressed against the wall staring in horror at the dark figure that was in front of her window.

Bree switched the lights on so we could see. The stalker was surrounded by the broken glass from the window. He was over weight so I wasn't sure how he had managed to climb on to the second floor. He had short brown hair that wasn't even combed. A smirk was plastered on his face and his eyes seemed to sparkle with insanity.

He looked at us and said, "since my beautiful Mandy has company I will come back another time" and jumped out the window.

Not wasting a second the three of us jumped out of the window after him.

About half way through her huge yard he stopped running and turned to face us. "Judging by my last experience with you," he pointed at me, "you arn't going to give up chasing me. Are you?"

"Not a chance wack job," Bree snapped.

"Fine, then I will have to kill you."

He didn't make a single move. All he did was stand there and say "come".

As we stood there anticipating what was going to happen I felt my headache get worse again. This is not the time!

Suddenly the ground next to him started to swell and a level four burst through. Then a screech came from above.We looked up just in time to see a level two dive down and land on the other side of him.

"What the?" Daehyun gasped. "Did they just come to his call?"

"I have an ability that lets me command monsters. They obey every order I give them and won't attack me as long as I can speak." He pointed at the three of us. "Attack!"

The two monsters charged at us.

I took on the level two since I could do long distance fights while Daehyun and Bree faced the level four because they were better with close combat.

The level two climbed up in to the air before I could fire. Sparks danced on the tips of my fingers as I waited for it to come back down and get closer so I could get a better shot. 3... 2... 1... Fire! Lightning lit up the night sky. It went limp after impact and crashed to the ground.

I was about to blast it again when the stalker yelled, "get up now! Attack!"

The monsters eyes flew open and landed on me. It's wings started pumping carrying it in to the air. The level two flew upward only for a few seconds before heading towards me. Repeatedly it would charge and I would dodge and shoot it, but as the pain in my head increased I became slower and my attacks became weeker.

Eventually the level two was attacking faster than I was able to move and snatched me up in to the air. Its tallons dug into my shoulders to prevent me from squirming out of its grip. I knew I had to stop the monster from taking me any farther up or I would no doubt be a goner. Ignoring the pain, I gathered up up the last of my energy. Electricity surged through my body and I directed the current from me to the level two. It screeched and let me go and the two of us came crashing down.

I slammed to the ground getting the wind knocked out of me. Daehyun and Bree, who just finished the level four only to see me fall from the sky, screamed my name. I groaned in response. Supprisingly no bones were broken from the fall. The monster; however, was not so lucky. It's neck appeared to have been broken and well lets just say it was bye bye birdie.

Now that the stalker's two monsters were gone he began to panic. All confidence he had in the begining was gone.

"Let me ask you a couple of questions," I said struggling to get up. "Did you use the monsters to get off the roof?"

"Y-yes," he stuttered.

When I took a step towards him he started to freak out more and yelled "come". "Ah, ah, ah. I'm not done yet. Doesn't it bother you that the women you are chasing is hitting on my friend?" I jabbed my thumb towards Daehyun. "I mean she even hired us to get rid of you."

"Stop lying! She loves me!" he screamed.

"Are you sure? Then why does she scream in terror every time she sees you?"

He snapped and ran towrds me. I smirked. That was too easy. The idiot pulled his arm back to punch me but I was a hundred times faster than him. Calmly, I stepped to the side while ramming my knee in to his gut. Then I slammed my elbow down on the back of his head. His body crumpled to the ground. Suddenly we heard police sirens and I assumed Mandy Mill had called the police.

"Axel, are you okay?" Daehyun asked.

"I'm fine. Why?"

Bree rolled her eyes. "Oh, I don't know, maybe because you're bleeding or just fell from the sky or look like you're about to pass out."

Luckily the two worry warts in front of me got distracted when the police arrived so I didn't have to listen to them fuss over me like mother hens. The police asked us to come into the house to answer some questions. During that time we found out the creeps name was Joason and that he had other charges against him for stalking. In summery, the guy was a total freak. We were soon interrupted by an officer running into the house.

"Joason's gone!"

"What do you mean he's gone!?"

"We looked away two seconds and when we turned back around he had disapeared."

They started running arond trying to make plan to find him. One officer came over to us and told us the we could leave. Also, now that they had evidence and witnesses they could protect her so we didn't have to watch over her any more.

I was ticked off that he had gotten away, but there were two good things. My headache was gone and we no longer had to be near Mandy Mill!

We happily collected our money for the job and went home.


Will Joason ever be seen again?

Do Axel's headaches mean something or am I just messing with you by asking this question?

Sorry for being gone so long, school has been kicking my . So much work to do! *Cries in a dark corner*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)