Chapter 5

This is Earth?

Its been a few weeks since those four started living with us and everything has been going well.

"Daehyun, will you plug in the televison for me? I think I fixed it." Youngjae said. He was a big help when something broke, he and his big brain could fix it easily.

"No, I helped you yesterday with one of your projects and I was electricuted," Daehyun whined.

"Actually it was me that gave you that slight shock," I confesed.

His mouth dropped open. "What did I ever do to you?"

"You ate all of the bacon," I replied with a serious face.

Daehyun often eats us out of house and home, but thats okay...... until he completely devours the bacon. It does make me curious on how he never gains weight though.

"You should know by now not to mess with Axel's bacon," Park said while snatching a bite of Bang's ramyun. I loved having another girl around especially one like Park, she wasn't super girly and she was pretty laid back so we got along well. The two of us would often mock of the typs of girls that cry over a broken nail. (I know that sounds mean, but do you know how annoying they are?)

"Hey." Was all Bang could say before the last of the noodles disappeared into . What was with us and stealing each others food?

"Go go go!" We heard a yell followed by Zelo bursting through the front door on his skateboard while being pulled by the demon dog on a leash. They almost took out poor Himchan who was walking towards a couch. The two of them came screeching to a halt and Zelo cheered, "Whoo! That was awsome. Good boy." He scratched him behind the ears. (Yes, we found out it was a he.)

We named him Fang, it's not a clever name, but it was fitting. Fang was actually a great pet, he made the perfect gaurd dog (for obviuos reasons), he has never growled at let alone attacked a person, he even seemed to understand what we were saying for example, if one of us asked him to bring the remote over, he would do just that.

'Riiing' 'Riiing' I walked over to pick up the phone, "Hello?"

"Is this the B.A.P.'s residence?" a panicked man asked.

"Yes it is." B.A.P. or Best Absolute Perfect was actually a name the guys came up with, and later told Park and I that was our team name.

"Good. I have a request/problem."

"What is it?" I asked while putting him on speaker.

"I was coming into town when my car broke down and that's when I saw 4 level fives heading towards town." As soon as he stopped speaking talking I heard a roar in the background.

"Tell me where you're at and we'll be there as fast as possible." I said not even needing to check if the rest of the group was willing to take the job on because they were rapidly moving aroung to get ready.

—    —    —    —

Luckily being a hunter ment that you were fit; we ran all the to that man's location and made it there in 15 minutes instead of 30 if we had walked. We found him sitting in his car waiting for us and we then were told that the level fives had branched out.

We'll have to split up then," Bang started, "Zelo and Himchan will go after one, then Youngjae and I will be a group, and Park, Daehyun, Axel, and Fang will team up.(we take Fang on missions too. He is very helpful.) Who ever finishes will have to go after the 4th one. Lets go." Everyone ran off, but I stopped my group. "Guys, wait."

"What's Wrong?" Park asked.

"I'm going after the last one." I told them. They looked at me like I was crazy. The reason for this was because of the level fives skin was like rubber, basicaly my lightning had very little effect on it. To me level three's were easier to kill than level fives, that's why Bang put me in the largest group. "I'll take Fang with me. It will be fine." 'Fang barked as if saying "I will protect her." Then I ran off before the two could protest and drag me with them.

After a few minutes of running we saw our target looming ahead. Level fives kind of look like godzilla's children, not as big as it, but definatly not small either. "Bang is going to kill me for disobeying his orders." I mumbled. Bang was our leader and for good reason to. He knows eveyones strengths and weaknesses pluse he's smart when it comes to fightng strategies. That's why we always listen to him, bit this time I couldn't. By the time another team had finished and made it to the last monster it would have already entered town.

When we got closer Fang chomped down on its tail. I raced forward to gain momentum and climbed up the monsters back to reach its head. I placed both palms on top of the monsters head and sent a direct shock through its body. It seemed to work when it stumbled a bit; however, our actions also ticked it off. The level five spun around and we were sent flying. I slammed to the ground and slid but quickly flipped over and landed on my feet.

Fang was barely on the ground for 3 seconds before he was attached to its arm with his teeth. He created some pretty good sized wounds by raking his claws down its arm. The demon roared and smashed Fang into the ground. I cursed when his body went limp.

Now it was my turn to be ticked off. I blasted lightning right into its eye. The monster screeched in pain, swung its tail asround, directly hitting me. I bounced and rolled a few feet before finally stopping. My whole body throbed and the world was spinning as I stood up and it continued to spin.

When the beast started to come towards me I tried to dash to the side, but I couldn't move from the spot. I looked down and saw my foot got stuck in a crack in the ground. I frantically tried to pry it out, but being as dizzy as I was I wasn't getting anywhere. Seeing as that wasn't working I rapidly began to shoot lightning at it without any breaks in between each blast. Did that slow it down? Yes. Did that stop it? No.

A sharp pain that shot through my head was so severe I dropped to the ground and couldn't even manage to send a small spark to my fingertips. I closed my eyes and pressed my hands on the sides of my head to try and to make the pain subside.

All of a sudden the pressure on my foot that was stuck in the ground was gone and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body, pick me up, and move me away. There was a loud crashing sound behind from the monster where I must have been previously at.

The pain started to go away and I slowly opened my eyes. An unknown boy was gently smiling at me. "Are you okay?" He asked, while slowly setting me on my feet.

"Yeah, thanks." I responded weakly. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders to keep me from falling, the world wasn't quite still yet.

I looked over and felt a wave of relief when I saw Fang was awake and kicking some monster , then I became confused at the sight of a girl holding a sword and attacking it as well.

The boy noticed my expression change and explained, "Shes my partner."

"The both of you are hunters to?"

"Yep" The two of us flinched when the level five came crashing dowwn, dead.

Fang ran up to me and rubbed his head against my arm. "Good boy." I said, petting his head. Finally everything stopped spinning so I could stand on my own.

"Jeez, you two caused a lot of damage to that monster," the boy said. He was about 5'8", was well muscled (but not like those gross beefy "I'm pure muscle" guys), his hair was light brown and spiked up in the front, and he had emerald eyes that kind of took the shap of a cresent moon when he smiled.

"Yeah, with its messed up arm, bad eye, and the fact you practically fried it half to death, I barely had to use any energy to finish it off." The girl added.

'My lightning must only work well on level fives in large doses,' I thought. "Thanks."

"My name is Bree by the way." She smiled. She had long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin, and was about 5'8".

"And I'm Jongup," he said.

"My name is Axel and this is Fang," I said pointing at the happy striped demon beside me. "Thanks for saving us."

"You're welcome."

The three of us talked for a few minutes. They are extremly nice people, Jongup was a little shy, which I'll be honest I thought it was cute, and Bree was very sassy. I found out he was 21 years old and his power was hightened reflexes (upon hearing that my geeky mind went straight to the idea of a ninja), she was 22 and her power was poison but she also used swords. Then our conversation was cut short when I heard my name being called. I hid behind Jongup when I saw the whole group running towards us.

He chuckled. "What's wrong?"

"Um, you see, I wasn't supposed to be here by myself and I may have worried my friends." I said guitily, pointing at them.

"Axel," Bang growled.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled while throwing up my hands in surrender before he could scold me.

He sighed and spoke more calmly, "are you alright?"

"Yeah, Fang and I were actually doing just fine until he got knocked out and I bashed my head, but then these two saved the day. That's Bree and this is-"

"Jongup?" Zelo finished my sentence.

"Yep, wait, how did you know his name?"

"Zelo! Hey man!" The two of them did a complicated handshake before explaining.

"Well I have never met Bree before, but Jongup is one of my best friends, besides you guys. Every time I am not with any of you, I'm with him."

"That explains why you leave so much. Why didn't you tell us?" Himchan said.

"You never asked." Zelo put simply. He turned back to Jongup. "I havn't seen you for a while, watcha' been doin'?"

"Bree and I have been going on a string of missions." Jongup answered.

"We need to earn more money to buy a new house because some stupid teenagers burnt our house down thinking it would be funny. Lets just say it wasn't so funny to them afterwards." Bree added.

Zelo looked back at everyone and they nodded, knowing what he wanted to ask permission for. "Why don't you two come live with us?"

"Really?" Bree asked.

"That's her shocked way of saying 'yes' to your offer." Jongup said.

"Welcome to the team." Bang smiled.

After eveyone's introductons were finished we started to walk home.

"We forgot to say thank you fot saving Axel and Fang." I heard Zelo say. "She's like a kid and if we don't keep an eye on her she will run off and get in to trouble."

"I am not a child," I smacked him on the head, "you're more like one than I am."

"I'm going to have to agree with her on this one." Jongup laughed.

"Oh, so you're taking her side?" Zelo whined.

"Yep." He said and the two of us high-fived.


Finally everyone is introduced. I know I'm not the best writer but this is for fun and I hope you enjoyed it. :)