Chapter 2

This is Earth?

"Ring! Ring!" I smacked my hand around the nightstand searching for the snooze button. There were loud footsteps outside followed by crashing and rattling sounds. This woke me up a little more and I realized I didn't have an alarm clock, so I rolled out of bed to find the culprit that dared to interupt my sleep. I glanced into the mirror; my hair seemed to have turned into a birdsnest overnight, and my clothes, twisted and lopsided, indicated I had violently moved around in my sleep. "Ugh, I look horrible..... oh well."

When Zelo saw me at the bottom of the stairs he jumped back. "Guys, a hideous monster ate Axel during the night!" He dodged my swing and hid behind Bang. "It's trying to eat me!"

"She won't eat you, you're skin and bones and she likes her meat." Bang laughed.

"Ooooh, that's right! Were all pretty skinny; she'd have to go elsewhere to feed." He came out from behind his human shield walking like godzilla.

I decided to ignore them and asked Himchan, "What's with all the noise?"

"The boss wants to see us." He answered. "Immediatly."

•      •      •

We stared up at the skyscraper; it was the only thing that was this big, about 40 levels, and still perfectly intact. It is the headquarters of the organization that controls anything that hads to do with hunters or monsters in this region, and it is also a hospital.

The four of us walked in and stood in front of one of the five receptionists. She unwillingly looked up from her computer and frowned, that is until she saw Zelo.

He smiled remembering that he had this women wrapped around his little finger. He leaned against the counter, " long time, no see."

She giggled. " Hi Zelo, what brings you and your friends here?" That last part was added with alittle less excitment.

"Were here to see boss man Zane."

" Oh, well he went out for a bit, you can go up and wait for him."

"Thanks." Zelo winked at her before walking away. That skater boy may be the yougest of our group, but he sure is a lady killer.

"Pig." I mumbled as we strolled down the hallway.

Zelo's mouth dropped open and he placed his hand on his heart looking sarcastically hurt. "I am not. I just use my powers for our advantage."

"That is true." Bang added. "If it wasn't for his and Himchan's control over the girls in this place we woulnd't have been able to sneek/trick the higher ups and throw that party we had here a few months ago." The oldest and youngest high-fived.

"The both of you have as much charm as we do; you could have helped." Himchan smirked knowing that the two of us would never do that. We hopped into the elevator and went to the top floor where Zane's office was.

Bang opened the 10ft tall doors to the headmasters huge office. The two side walls were made of just windows, there were couches in the middle of the room, and his gigantic desk was towards the back. While we are waiting for him I will explain what he is like. He is about 6'3", skinny but well muscled. He has spiky green hair, hazel eyes, and quite a few piercings. As for the personality part, Zane can be scary, but only if you get on his bad side usually he is just crazy.

The doors flew open and our jaws dropped. Zane came in riding happily on top of a lion. A FREAKING LION! "Stay fluffy." He ordered it jumping down. "Hello everyone..... why do you look as if you've seen a ghost?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe it's because you rode in on a man eating lion!!" Zelo waved his arms towards the oversized cat for emphasis.

"Oh that." He laughed "It's take your pet to work day." I take back what I said earlier he's not crazy, he's INSANE!

Zane clapped his hands together. "I'm assuming you all saw the news last night." We nodded "Well, I want  the four of you to collaborate with another group I have chosen to find that thing and finish it off."

"That's fine, but why do you want us to work with another team?" Bang asked.

"Cause we still have no idea what kind of monster we are dealing with. And whether you believe it or not I do value your lives; I wouln't just throw you blindly into a mission."


Thank you to any and everyone who is reading! XD

Just so you know all of the characters that will be in this story are made up by me, beside B.A.P. of course.