Chapter 3

This is Earth?

It was now the day of the fated meeting. (Sorry, I felt like being dramatic). We were walking to the place we were supposed to meet the other group. The meeting area was located where most of the bodies had been found; we figured that was the best place to start. However, the loud 'BOOM' that came from a few blocks away stopped us short.

"What was that?!" Zelo had fallen off his skateboard from the suprise.

"Let's go find out." Himchan said running in that direction.

For such a loud and awful sound there was surprisingly little damage, one house had been destroyed , and a few buildings had some pieces broken off from flying dabris.

Aside from us there were only three other people on site; 2 boys and 1 girl standing in the middle of the carnage. "Daehyun you were supposed to push the crimsom button, not the ruby." One guy said to the other named Daehyun.

"I thought he had hit the maroon colored button." Said the girl.

Daehyun threw his arms up. "I would have sworn that was crimson. Arg, this is frustrating, when you get down to it they're all the same color!"

"Well arguing about what button on that stupid machine just made our house explode won't get us anywhere."

The four of us decided that it was time for us to leave, and let them figure out their issues. "That was weird." Bang summed up the moment perfectly.

The fantastic four arrived at the agreed destination before the other group.

Zelo and I and our short attention spans got board so we started a thumb war. "Hey! You can't move your arm, that's cheating!" Zelo snapped.

"No, this is tactical movement." I retorted.

"Bang. The children are fighting again." Himchan sighed.

"Thay're your kids, not mine." He put his hands up.

"Oh, so those two are mine when fighting, but yours when they are behaving?"

"Exactly."

After a few more minutes of waiting the other team appeared, and we couldn't believe who it was. " You're the three who blew up their house." Zelo said bluntly.

"Y-yeah, how did you know that?" The girl sounded shocked.

"We over heard your conversation about what red button was pushed."

"Oh, that makes sense."

"So, you guys are the ones Zane teamed us up with?" Himchan asked.

"Yep, were here to help." Daehyun saluted.

Bang, Himchan, and I finished our introductions, so it was their turn. The girl went first. "My name is Park, and I am 20 years old. I don't have any powers, but my weapon of choice are throwing knives." She was 5'9", skinny (but pretty much everyone in this world was thin because they can't afford a whole lot of food or they are hunters and they need to stay fit to survive). Anyways, back to the description, her hair was a dark brown pixie cut style with purple bangs, she had light green eyes with yellow flecks. There was also a tomboy look to her.

"Hi, I'm Daehyun, I am a cheesecake addict. I am 22. My power is speed and I have often been told that I have a motormouth." We laughed at his unique introduction. He had light brown hair that fell just above his eyebrows; it had kind of a messy organized style to it (if that makes any sense). His eyes were hazel, and his smile had a carefree feel to it.

"Hello, my name is Youngjae I am also 22. I guess you could say my power is my brain." The third member said. "Yeah, this guy's a genius." Daehyun commented. "Or to say bluntly, I'm a nerd." He smiled. I couldn't believe it, this kid didn't look look a nerd at all. He had brown eyes that were so light they looked golden, high cheek bones, and his blonde hair was short on the sides then spiked into a small mohawk.

"Um, I hate to rain on eveyone's parade, but you might wt to see this." Himchan croaked pointing down the street at a five foot dog.

"Is that a demon?" I whispered, afraid of the posibility that it could hear us.

"Judging by those red eyes I'd say yes." Zelo answered.

It was similar to a great dane with pointed ears, large paws, and a muscular body. However, it's fur, color and pattern, was like a tiger's.

"What is it standing over?" Daehyun asked nervously.

None of use could see it clearly but Himchan. He visibly swallowed. "I - i - it's a person. To be more specific one of the ones that went missing." Everyone paled. You'd think after doing this a few years one would get used to it, but you don't.

Park was the first one to recover. "Come on guys, were not going to save any lives just standing around." She dashed off with the rest of us on her tail.

The beast heard us coming and bolted. The seven of us chased it for a couple of blocks into an area of town that was mostly abandoned. "Were not gainig any ground at this rate. BRB." Daehyun sprinted ahead catching up with it. He tried to trip the thing and when that failed attempted to tackle the demon. Which the latter didn't apperciate. Daehyun almost lost his arm to its sharp teeth, luckily the boy was faster and he zoomed back to us unscathed. "Not donig that again." He breathed.

"Time for plan B." I said while shooting lightning at it. Startled, the beast took a sharp right and crashed through the door of a house. As we entered the same house everyone split up to look for it. Unfortunatly, the only thing we found was dust and the ability to sneeze 5 tmes in a row.


Sorry the chapter was short and not very interesting *bows 90º* . It is finals week and I have a truck load of studying to do T-T. I will try to make the next chapter better.

P.S. Thank you to any and all readers! :)