Chapter 7

This is Earth?

My eyes fluttered open and I cringed at the bright light. Stupid bomb, my ears are ringing...... wait, those men! I quickly sat up only to be met with pain in every part of my body. The men were nowhere to be seen. We were still in the same spot where the bomb exploded. I had a mini heartattack when I saw my friends lying on the ground around me, but with closer inspection they were all breathing and some were starting to wake up.

Bree was the first to sit up. "Blacking out twice in one day cannot be good for you." I heard her mumble.

Now everyone was coming to.

Youngjae was covered in burn marks. Park had multiple pieces of glass piercing her, but most of it was stuck in her back. Bree was craddling her left arm which was twisted in a weird looking way, she must have broken it. There was a huge cut ubove bangs left eyebrow so he had to constantly wipe his face to keep the blood form getting in his eye. He also had a huge gash running across his stomach. Himchan was holding his right shoulder with a pained expression. Daehyuns hair was stained with blood on the side of his head and I could see the blood trickling down his neck. Zelos right arm that he had turned into a shield to protect us from the blast was cut, burned, and practically torn to shreds. Jongup had a huge gash along his left arm. Those were the big injuries, of course everyone was covered in cuts and bruises.

I tried to stand up, but a sharp pain shot through my right ankle so I decided to stay sitting.

"Youngjae, can I have your help?" Himchan called.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I dislocated my shoulder, can you pop it back in?"

"Sure, no problem." Youngjae carefully placed his hands in the right position on his shoulder.

A brief expression of pain crossed Himchans face as it was popped back into place. "Thanks man," he sighed.

Daehyun stood up and wobbled a bit then he started throwing up.

Youngjae, being the only one standing up, rushed over to him. When Daehyun was finished puking Youngjae stared in to his eyes for a few seconds. "Are you dizzy?" Daehyun slowly nodded. "Do you have a headache?" He nodded once again. "It appears you have a concussion. Sit down and take it easy till we leave, okay?"

Daehyun didn't say anything and just sat down.

"Youngjae you go help Himchan deal with Zelos arm. I'll watch over Daehyun." Bree said.

"Alright." Youngjae and Himchan were by far the best at first aid amongst the nine of us. They were like the doctor and nurse of our group so we rarely ever had to go to the hospital.

"Once we do a quick wrap up of your arm lets head home so we can fix everyone up properly," Himchan said.

Jongup walked over to me. "You ok?"

"I'm fine, you?"

"Pretty good. Because of my qiuck refleves I didn't get too injured. Wow, your ankle looks swollen, does it hurt?" He had a concerned expression.

"Yeah, but only a little." I lied.

"Oh really?" He bent down with a smirk on his face and gave my right ankle a light squeeze.

"Ow Ow Ow! Ok Ok! It hurts a lot! You caught me!"

Jongup turned his back toward me while on his knees. "Hop on."

"What? No."

He sighed. "The car we were in can no longer be considered a car anymore just a bunch of scrap metal scattered around and you obviously can't walk all the way home on that ankle. So it's either this of I forcibly pick you up bridal style."

"Piggyback it is."

"Alright everybody lets head home," Himchan said.

—    —    —    —

We arrived home after a very slow and painful walk...... although I shouldn't be speaking I didn't even take one step.

Everyone was sitting on the tiled floor to avoid getting blood on the couches.

Currently Youngjae was fixing Bangs level 5 sized gash in his stomach and Himchan was cleaning Zelos arm.

"Ow! That hurts!" Zelo whined.

"Either I clean your arm now or it gets infected and you lose it later, which do you prefer?" Himchan snappped.

Zelo went silent, but his face told how much pain he was in.

Park wasn't having a much better experience, everytime Bree ripped a glass shard from her body she would flinch.

Once all nine of us were patched up Bang explained to us what those men had said.

"I didn't hear a whole lot, but they talked about some experiment. A monster DNA experiment that was started 15 years ago; however, it was stopped uncompleted after 5 years of research. Then they said they found some lost data from that project to start it up once again. That's all I heard before they caught me."

"And it sounds like you heard to much." Came a voice.

"You!"

"Oh don't look so supprised. We knew a measly bomb wouldn't kill a buch of Hunters so we decided to follow you."

Bang pulled out his Pistol and sparks flew out of my body.

"I wouldn't be so rash." The what seemed to be the head man said as he grabbed Daehyun who was still to dazed to fight back. "One move and I'll blow his brains out." The gun he pointed at Daehyuns head clicked.

"Do that and I'll only give you one second to live to regret your decision." Bang threatened with cold eyes that I haven't seen in a long time.

"Well were going to kill you all anyway, so what's the difference if he goes first?"he sneered.

Park nudged my arm and motioned towards Daehyun. He was smiling back at us. "Looks like he's awake. Ready to cause a distraction?" She whispered.

"Definitely." I replied.

I sent a small lightning bolt in the air, Park charged forward daggar in hand, the man pulled the trigger, and Daehyun dodged the bullet and got out of his grip effortlessly. To focused on the suprise lightning and escaped hostage he didn't even notice Park until she was behind him pressing a knife to his neck.

The two other men started laughing. "Do you think holding him hostage means you can make us do what ever you want?" man number 2 said. "See, that the nice thing about our partnership we don't care about each others lives."

"You're sick," Himchan growled.

"Thank you. Now who should go first?" He slowly pointed his gun at each of us before landing on Bang. "You seem to be the leader so it's only fitting that you go first."

"Go ahead. Shoot me." Bang had no fear in his voice.

Man #2 did just that and Bang pulled the trigger right after. The two bullets collided with each other then Bang shot a second bullet into the air. It ricocheted and cut the two men, that wern't in Parks grasp, on the cheek.

"How did you do that? That's impossible." The 3rd man gasped.

"It's not impossible infact I could finish you three off with just one bullet."

"I don't believe you!"

"Should I prove it?" Bang growled.

Fear was plastered on their faces.

The next thing Bang said shocked us all. "Park let him go."

"Did you lose to much blood?!" Park yelled.

"Trust me." She released him. "Hand me your guns," he ordered and they did. What the heck? "Jongup go call the police."

"On it."

Bang must have scared them to death because they did everything they were told from sitting down and letting Daehyun tie them up to agreeing to go quietly with the police. The only thing they wouldn't do was tell us about the experiment.

When the police came we didn't tell them about why they were trying to kill us or anything else we just said that they were just some random burglars that chose the wrong house. The police didn't believe us when they saw our injuries, but undestood when we told them we just came from a mission.

"I was hoping to get more info from them, but I guess it's over with now." Bang sighed.

Why do I have a feeling it's not really over?


Sorry it has been so long since I updated. I'm a bad author please forgive me. T-T

Hope you enjoyed it and will continue to read. :)